Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

By the way, Where do you find all those awesome avatars? Is there a special site or do you just look around?
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:02 PM)Giga Wrote: How do I change modes? I tried reseting but it brings me to a menu I can't do anything with,
I do not really know what they are, but once you have opened the Beypointer by pressing both A and B, you can change modes by pushing the A button.

To add passwords, you press A and B again until five 0 appear.

Bey Brad Wrote:no my new avatar is way too cool
I would hope L is at least slightly cooler than a Launcher Grip ...

kool-kid9980 Wrote:By the way, Where do you find all those awesome avatars? Is there a special site or do you just look around?
We mostly make them, I think.
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:08 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: By the way, Where do you find all those awesome avatars? Is there a special site or do you just look around?

I make all my avatars.
With what software so i can ATTEMPT to make one xP
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:13 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: With what software so i can ATTEMPT to make one xP

I use Photoshop. But really, it's mostly just taking screenshots and resizing them. You just need a good eye.

This isn't really relevant to this topic ...
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I do not really know what they are, but once you have opened the Beypointer by pressing both A and B, you can change modes by pushing the A button.

To add passwords, you press A and B again until five 0 appear.

Do you know of any password codes?
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:24 PM)Giga Wrote: Do you know of any password codes?
Many Japanese blogs have them ... I will try to find some again, then I will post them in the Beypoints topic, which is somewhere.
Synesthesia has a list of them. I got halfway through before getting bored. I'll ask him to post them here.
Thanks Grin
Also I'm sure I'm getting Flame Libra when it comes out, so is it worth purchasing Flame Sagg over Rock Leone?
C145 is really, really useful. So is WB. But, I'd take C145.
i have a question which blade is in general is better than master draciel.
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:24 PM)gavman87 Wrote: i have a question which blade is in general is better than master draciel.

Um ... a lot?
How is launching a Beyblade with WB at 70% better than at 100%? So it doesn't roam around the stadium wasting energy?
No..
So it stays in the center and comes less closer to the exits.. so it has less chance of being knocked out..
And its more like 80/90% imo..
You don't want to launch it too softly..
Oh ok. I said 70% because that's what I read somewhere recently.
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:24 PM)gavman87 Wrote: i have a question which blade is in general is better than master draciel.

try draciel fortress, it has the perfect blend of endurance & defence to outspin master draciel
(Jul. 13, 2009  10:45 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Oh ok. I said 70% because that's what I read somewhere recently.

Well it is 50/70%.. but when I see it spinning it feels more like 80%..

When I do it it still spins fast but it simply doesn't move..

But the point is to keep in in the center.. if you can do that.. its fine..
so far, i can only find MFB manga chapters 1 & 2 translated into english versions. do u know where i can find english versions of the other manga chapters?
(Jul. 14, 2009  2:46 AM)B3ASTLY Wrote: so far, i can only find MFB manga chapters 1 & 2 translated into english versions. do u know where i can find english versions of the other manga chapters?
Chapter three is basically supposed to be finished, but it should have been released months ago, and I cannot get any reply from Zanon, the person I worked with on that.

In other words, no other chapters are available in English.

Also, this topic should be used for questions regarding the hobby.
Shooting WB at a weaker speed also decreases recoil from incoming hits.
Hey there, could somebody please tell me if this item is fake or real, and what is the shipping for this item, could any of you please maybe convert all the important parts from Japanese to English for me please?: http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bellhouse/4904810323358/

Thanks so much!
its real because i dont think the metal fight beyblade have already some fake one
so wat u guys prefer? HMS or the new MFB? personally i prefer HMS.
me is the two(even if i dont have a mfb and i have a hms)