Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

can flame beat virgo in stamina? also can some one test it as a defence blade? perhaps a MFflamesagCH120WB?
in the beyblade vforce game when the other person does theeir bit beast attack i know you press L+R but when do you press it. when the bit beast appears,the beyblades charging at you or when they are attacking the blade?
I usually press it right before they show the animation of you getting hit or dodging.
(Jul. 13, 2009  11:35 AM)pegasis Wrote: can flame beat virgo in stamina? also can some one test it as a defence blade? perhaps a MFflamesagCH120WB?

IMO, no, it can't.

As we've said so many times, using anything but Libra for Defense right now is suicide.

(Jul. 13, 2009  2:44 PM)strataking09 Wrote: in the beyblade vforce game when the other person does theeir bit beast attack i know you press L+R but when do you press it. when the bit beast appears,the beyblades charging at you or when they are attacking the blade?

This topic is for hobby questions.
Once a Beypointer gets to 0 how do you increase the points back to 1000 or something?
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:32 PM)Giga Wrote: Once a Beypointer gets to 0 how do you increase the points back to 1000 or something?
You try to win at least one battle ?
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You try to win at least one battle ?
When I go to the win screen on it and I win a battle it just stays at zero. If I had two at zero?
did you attach it to the other beypointer?? and how the heck did it reach 0? Confused
I don't know, I had not used them before, I did one battle and recorded it and it went to zero on the new pointer.
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:42 PM)Giga Wrote: I don't know, I had not used them before, I did one battle and recorded it and it went to zero on the new pointer.
That is not normal. Are you sure you are not in another mode ?
ya that isnt normal. what happened to the other pointer? did it reach 2000, or 1010 or its still 1000???
(Jul. 13, 2009  5:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not normal. Are you sure you are not in another mode ?
How do I change modes? I tried reseting but it brings me to a menu I can't do anything with,
I was watching a Beyblade MFB video on Youtube, and the top of the launcher grip came off. HOW DID IT DO THAT! It scares me!
lol, it does come up. do it! when you remove it you can use it as a tool. also you can take of the part where the launcher is attached! so you casn attach it in a different way.
Wait, Can someone make a video to show me how cuz im pulling away and i don't wanna break it like everything i touch xP
Can you seriously not figure out how to take apart the grip in front of you?

If you're talking about the piece at the bottom, it twists off.

If you're talking about the piece that holds the launcher, it pushes/pulls off.
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:27 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Wait, Can someone make a video to show me how cuz im pulling away and i don't wanna break it like everything i touch xP
I was thinking about making an animation of that for Beyblade Spirit anyway ... I can make you something quick now though. Wait a few minutes.

Basically, you should just be able to slide it back onto the grip ...
Yeah, im talking about where the launcher and bey pointer is. I'm pulling and it wont come off.
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:35 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Yeah, im talking about where the launcher and bey pointer is. I'm pulling and it wont come off.

lol are you trying to pull it straight off? you need to slide it off
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:35 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Yeah, im talking about where the launcher and bey pointer is. I'm pulling and it wont come off.
A very mediocre animation :
[Image: launchergripbadexample.gif]

It is just that easy ...
make that your avatar
lmao i see now. And yes i was trying to pull it straight off. Now i can hold the grip like a dagger! Thanks alot!
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: make that your avatar
Make it yours.
no my new avatar is way too cool