Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 13, 2009  4:21 AM)t3haxle Wrote: Out of curiosity, why do you need MOJ, and do you need a deposit in it?

I'm guessing the answer to the first question is to use as a proxy to buy from toys r us.

Correct on the first question.

I don't think Azuma checked for deposits. Either way, it's closed now until TRU lists new items for pre-order.
So where would you send the payment to once you preordered one (after you send out the order and it's done processing)
(Jul. 13, 2009  4:31 AM)t3haxle Wrote: So where would you send the payment to once you preordered one (after you send out the order and it's done processing)

paypal@mailorderjapan.com, as usual, once you got your invoice.
Cool, thanks. And you'd still pay all the standard MOJ commision fees right?
(Jul. 13, 2009  4:35 AM)t3haxle Wrote: Cool, thanks. And you'd still pay all the standard MOJ commision fees right?

Yes.
Since I don't own C145S at the current moment and I want to make my Libra combo more defense oriented than stamina, should I go with DF145 or D125? I'm getting a WB in my MOJ order, so I plan on adding that. Should I stick to that plan or go with D or B?

Same questions for Virgo, except I am making it Stamina (of course). Would D or B be better or are they kind of interchangeable?
DF145 for its weight.
Defense, use B.
Stamina, use D.
So would DF145 be good for Virgo too for its weight? So it won't get abused through the Stadium? Or would D125 be fine for it's ability to stabilize?

Why B over WB?
Hey guys, I'm back! I am new to MFB that;s why I was asking so many questions, thanks a lot for your help though Grin
Everybody has been saying to get Storm Pegasus, and that it's so great, why is it so great? Is there that much difference to any old attack type or any other Pegasus? Could you also please compare the Storm Pegasus with L-Drago 105F? Is there seriously a huge difference?

My last question, What would be the best attack MFB besides Storm Pegasus, and could you name all the L-Drago's besides 105F.

Thanks so much! Grin
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:46 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey guys, I'm back! I am new to MFB that;s why I was asking so many questions, thanks a lot for your help though Grin
Everybody has been saying to get Storm Pegasus, and that it's so great, why is it so great? Is there that much difference to any old attack type or any other Pegasus? Could you also please compare the Storm Pegasus with L-Drago 105F? Is there seriously a huge difference?

My last question, What would be the best MFB besides Storm Pegasus, and could you name all the L-Drago's besides 105F.

Thanks so much! Grin

There is no 'best' MFB there is only what's best for the situation.

Attack > Stamina > Defense > Attack > etc.

Storm Pegasis 90RF is one of the best Attack type MFB's, people would probably say Quetz 90RF is better but I haven't tested it myself nor do I have the blade myself. Storm Pegasis 105RF is a good beyblade right out of the box and if you're looking for a decent attacker right there it's got the RF bottom which is key and performs well on its own. Quetz comes with the NDS game released in japan and is pretty expensive to acquire on its own.

L-Drago 105F isn't very good at all IMO, it's attack performance is poor and I haven't had any combination's that have worked well with it, everyone is hoping it's 'upgrade' Lightning L-Drago will be better. Between the two uncustomized Storm Pegasis 105RF and L-Drago 105F Storm typically wins, L-Drago is just not very good.

As far as naming L-Drago's the remainder is the Track and Bottoms you used, 105 being the track and F being bottom. You could do L-Drago 90RF for instance.
(Jul. 13, 2009  7:53 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: There is no 'best' MFB there is only what's best for the situation.

Attack > Stamina > Defense > Attack > etc.

Storm Pegasis 90RF is one of the best Attack type MFB's, people would probably say Quetz 90RF is better but I haven't tested it myself nor do I have the blade myself. Storm Pegasis 105RF is a good beyblade right out of the box and if you're looking for a decent attacker right there it's got the RF bottom which is key and performs well on its own. Quetz comes with the NDS game released in japan and is pretty expensive to acquire on its own.

L-Drago 105F isn't very good at all IMO, it's attack performance is poor and I haven't had any combination's that have worked well with it, everyone is hoping it's 'upgrade' Lightning L-Drago will be better. Between the two uncustomized Storm Pegasis 105RF and L-Drago 105F Storm typically wins, L-Drago is just not very good.

As far as naming L-Drago's the remainder is the Track and Bottoms you used, 105 being the track and F being bottom. You could do L-Drago 90RF for instance.

Hey Thanks a lot Hiro! That's a lot of information which I wanted to hear, thanks a lot! And by the way, do you know where I can buy a cheap Storm Pegasis? Are you in Japan? Thanks Grin And by the way, is there a thread you can send the link for Good combination of parts for MFB?

Thanks a lot Grin
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:01 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey Thanks a lot Hiro! That's a lot of information which I wanted to hear, thanks a lot! And by the way, do you know where I can buy a cheap Storm Pegasis? Are you in Japan? Thanks Grin And by the way, is there a thread you can send the link for Good combination of parts for MFB?

Thanks a lot Grin

E-Bay is your best bet usually though I'm in North America lol.

Canada, BC to be more exact. My girlfriend came back from japan with a bunch of parts for me though recently.

As for a thread... the customization forum is the best place to browse, when I first picked up on MFB I read the threads there. There is also the Competitive MFB list and it shows you the best known competitive MFB combo's and parts they use currently: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:05 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: E-Bay is your best bet usually though I'm in North America lol.

Canada, BC to be more exact. My girlfriend came back from japan with a bunch of parts for me though recently.

As for a thread... the customization forum is the best place to browse, when I first picked up on MFB I read the threads there. There is also the Competitive MFB list and it shows you the best known competitive MFB combo's and parts they use currently: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Hey Thanks a lot! By the way, is the NDS game out? If so I'm going to import it.

Thanks Grin
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:10 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey Thanks a lot! By the way, is the NDS game out? If so I'm going to import it.

Thanks Grin

Yes the NDS game is out, but its around $80-100 to import from japan CA, roughly $75-90 USD. I'm waiting to see if they'll release the same game here the same way, with a Quetzalcoatl though it feels unlikely, still an English version of the game would be fun to play lol. I'm hoping to pick up a Quetzalcoatl by itself in the meantime, there are ways to acquire a 90 Track though, do some research on that yourself, you'll learn more things that way :3
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:12 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Yes the NDS game is out, but its around $80-100 to import from japan CA, roughly $75-90 USD. I'm waiting to see if they'll release the same game here the same way, with a Quetzalcoatl though it feels unlikely, still an English version of the game would be fun to play lol. I'm hoping to pick up a Quetzalcoatl by itself in the meantime, there are ways to acquire a 90 Track though, do some research on that yourself, you'll learn more things that way :3

Hey thanks! Do you seriously need a DS lite and you have to use the Beypointer with the GBA cart? Or is it possible to play without it on DSi? Also is Capricorn 100HF attack type any good?

Thanks Grin
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:16 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey thanks! Do you seriously need a DS lite and you have to use the Beypointer with the GBA cart? Or is it possible to play without it on DSi? Also is Capricorn 100HF attack type any good?

Thanks Grin

Not sure, but you should be able to play it on a DSi, DSi is backwards compatible I believe, don't have one, my girlfriend does, just have the DS lite.

The 100 Track on the Capricorn is pretty good, haven't found a use for the Wheel. If you can't get a 90 Track then use the 100 track. Storm Pegasis, Capricorn, and BB-22 are a decent start. Storm 100RF is a pretty good attack combo, then experiment with what you get from BB-22 Smile
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:22 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Not sure, but you should be able to play it on a DSi, DSi is backwards compatible I believe, don't have one, my girlfriend does, just have the DS lite.

The 100 Track on the Capricorn is pretty good, haven't found a use for the Wheel. If you can't get a 90 Track then use the 100 track. Storm Pegasis, Capricorn, and BB-22 are a decent start. Storm 100RF is a pretty good attack combo, then experiment with what you get from BB-22 Smile

Thanks a lot Grin
By the way, what did you mean by: Storm Pegasis, Capricorn, and BB-22 are a decent start. Storm 100RF is a pretty good attack combo, then experiment with what you get from BB-22?

Do I get those Blades and keep them as they are, or fuse them? What parts from them do I fuse?
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:31 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Thanks a lot Grin
By the way, what did you mean by: Storm Pegasis, Capricorn, and BB-22 are a decent start. Storm 100RF is a pretty good attack combo, then experiment with what you get from BB-22?

Do I get those Blades and keep them as they are, or fuse them? What parts from them do I fuse?

Generally you take the track and bottoms of parts from other blades or random boosters to build a combination/customization.

Read up a bit on MFB's before you ask more questions here though, there's a number of resources on this website from the customization thread to the beywiki. Browse some of the customization thread contents too, you'll get a feel for the terminology and putting a combination together fairly quickly.
Hey again xD sorry about asking to many questions but I really want to get started with the MFB's...

Can you use an old (plastic Beyblade) launchers on MFB's?

Thanks, Grin
no you cant, but as far as i know the plastic winders does work on the mfb right launchers. but the actual launchers are different.
(Jul. 13, 2009  8:49 AM)pegasis Wrote: no you cant, but as far as i know the plastic winders does work on the mfb right launchers. but the actual launchers are different.

Oh okay thanks.

PS. How much are the MFB'S in Japan (in stores)? Are there any Japanese people on this site that can import Blades? Thanks.
(Jul. 13, 2009  9:04 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Oh okay thanks.

PS. How much are the MFB'S in Japan (in stores)? Are there any Japanese people on this site that can import Blades? Thanks.

I am going to warn you soon.

We do not mind answering questions, but you are asking questions that are easily answered with just a few seconds of searching. We have an entire forum for Beyblade shopping and most of us import our MFB from Japan.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org also has a lot of information.
(Jul. 13, 2009  9:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I am going to warn you soon.

We do not mind answering questions, but you are asking questions that are easily answered with just a few seconds of searching. We have an entire forum for Beyblade shopping and most of us import our MFB from Japan.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org also has a lot of information.

Thank you, I was looking for a link like this, everyone else wasn't giving me something like this, that's why I was asking a lot of questions. I am so sorry. Thanks a lot though. Smile
(Jul. 13, 2009  9:23 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Thank you, I was looking for a link like this, everyone else wasn't giving me something like this, that's why I was asking a lot of questions. I am so sorry. Thanks a lot though. Smile

It is at the top of every single page.