Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 13, 2009  2:53 AM)G Wrote: Trygle 2, Manta Diver, or Crab Diver would be the top three since they can smash (even if there is recoil).

Gaia Dragoon has no useful parts. The BB was good at a certain time, but was outclassed eventually.

L Drago doesn't really have anything useful from it. Get a Storm Pegasis if you want a great attacker.

Thanks for answering my question G. Do you have all six of them?
I do, but I've only actually tried finding use for about 3/4 of them.
Kai-V wrote: There is no Pegasis Stadium. Assuming you meant the Beystadium Attack Type, it is approximately twenty-five centimetres long, about 30,75 centimetres wide if you measure until the inner side of the walls.

I say: There is a Pegasus Stadium, it comes with storm Pegasus I have the link if you like it: It is a TAKARA TOMY Metal BeyBlade BB-09 Pegasis DX Set: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...1|294%3A50

G wrote: Gaia Dragoon has no useful parts. The BB was good at a certain time, but was outclassed eventually.
L Drago doesn't really have anything useful from it. Get a Storm Pegasis if you want a great attacker.

I say: As i said I am getting storm Pegasus as well as L-Drago 105F. I asked if there are any good combo's with them? I am getting the L-Drago for 11 USD on eBay, and it is a starter set, (comes with Bey Launcher) And the Pegasus Stadium that comes with Storm Pegasus Starter for 43 USD. (These are all including Shipping)
That is the Beystadium Attack Type.

It does not come with Storm Pegasis 105RF, but instead comes with Pegasis 105F, a notably less useful Beyblade.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:12 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: I say: There is a Pegasus Stadium, it comes with storm Pegasus I have the link if you like it: It is a TAKARA TOMY Metal BeyBlade BB-09 Pegasis DX Set: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-TOMY-Metal-Be...1|294%3A50

No. That stadium is called the Attack Type BeyStadium not the Pegasis stadium. And Storm Pegasis doesn't come in the Pegasis DX Set.
The Pegasis DX set doesn't come with Storm Pegasis, it cmes with Pegasis. And, yes, that stadium is the MFB attack Stadium, not the Pegasis Stadium. Don't be smart.
EDIT: wow, beaten
I know almost all the Metal Fight Beyblade releases by heart ...

BB-09 Pegasis DX Set comes with :
Pegasis 105F
Beystadium Attack Type
Right Launcher
Bull Wheel
Beypointer

Well, I hope four people telling you that you are wrong is enough ...
Gaia Dragoon, I would advise you to not act so arrogant if you don't really know what you're talking about. Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are not the same Beyblade. That is the BeyStadium Attack Type, not the Pegasis Stadium (there is no such release with that name).

Well, make it five people, now.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I know almost all the Metal Fight Beyblade releases by heart ...

BB-09 Pegasis DX Set comes with :
Pegasis 105F
Beystadium Attack Type
Right Launcher
Bull Wheel
Beypointer

Well, I hope four people telling you that you are wrong is enough ...

Hey thanks for your help Grin It's just this eBay seller must have tricked me, he said in an email that it was storm Pegasus and a Pegasus Stadium, because it has a pegasus head in the middle, and its white not clear in the picture... Thanks a lot anyway!

PS. can somebody give me a link to a buy it now Storm Pegasus for a cheap price please? Preferably on eBay, but if you can't find one on eBay and you can on another site, please still note that. Thanks Grin
Anyone think there's going to be some kind of release for random booster beys as normal ones?

I want one of those Pisces, I didn't get back into beyblading fast enough though ;-;
They are sold out everywhere. You could get it on YJA, but buying just that is going to be expensive.

EDIT: Hasbro may. Otherwise, I doubt it.
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gaia Dragoon, I would advise you to not act so arrogant if you don't really know what you're talking about. Pegasis and Storm Pegasis are not the same Beyblade. That is the BeyStadium Attack Type, not the Pegasis Stadium (there is no such release with that name).

Well, make it five people, now.

Yes I realize that now, I'm very sorry. I was told by the seller on eBay about the false information. And also if click the eBay link it doesn't look a lot like the attack stadium..
Eh. Also, what's the preorder club thing I keep hearing about? =/

edit: ^ That's exactly what the attack stadium looks like ">_>
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:22 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: PS. can somebody give me a link to a buy it now Storm Pegasus for a cheap price please? Preferably on eBay, but if you can't find one on eBay and you can on another site, please still note that. Thanks Grin

Currently, there are no Storm Pegasis' on ebay. But every once in a while, the seller, enterheart, will have them for $24 (Buy It Now). You should check out the 'Stores with Beyblade in Stock' thread.
Can anybody name the good parts of Storm Pegasus, and the good parts of L-Drago 105F? Any recommendations of any MFB's? Any one should I get besides Storm Pegasus (until it comes out again on eBay) I really want a good attack type blade.
Good parts for Storm Peg: The whole thing
Good parts for L Drago: 105 Track, I don't think the rest is that great based on what I have researched and heard.

Also, go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:43 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Can anybody name the good parts of Storm Pegasus, and the good parts of L-Drago 105F? Any recommendations of any MFB's? Any one should I get besides Storm Pegasus (until it comes out again on eBay) I really want a good attack type blade.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:43 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Can anybody name the good parts of Storm Pegasus, and the good parts of L-Drago 105F?

All the parts of Storm Pegasis are good (though the track is just average). L Drago doesn't really have any good parts. The wheel and bottom are out-classed and the track is average.

(Jul. 13, 2009  3:43 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Any recommendations of any MFB's? Any one should I get besides Storm Pegasus (until it comes out again on eBay) I really want a good attack type blade.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:46 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Good parts for Storm Peg: The whole thing
Good parts for L Drago: 105 Track, I don't think the rest is that great based on what I have researched and heard.

Also, go here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

Hey, thanks for the info, would it be good if I fuse the 105 track from L-Drago on the Storm Pegasus Blade?
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:50 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey, thanks for the info, would it be good if I fuse the 105 track from L-Drago on the Storm Pegasus Blade?
Storm Pegasis already comes with 105 ...
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:50 AM)Gaia_Dragoon Wrote: Hey, thanks for the info, would it be good if I fuse the 105 track from L-Drago on the Storm Pegasus Blade?

They both have the same track (105).
Thanks a lot for all your help guys Grin I have to go now, See ya! Grin
(Jul. 13, 2009  3:25 AM)t3haxle Wrote: Eh. Also, what's the preorder club thing I keep hearing about? =/
Out of curiosity, why do you need MOJ, and do you need a deposit in it?

I'm guessing the answer to the first question is to use as a proxy to buy from toys r us.