Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 11, 2009  6:38 PM)pegasis Wrote: i mentioned it since G said weight was good for stamina... btw your right i never looked at it Tongue_out
Edit: since DF145 deflects hits wont it be good for defence?

You don't think deflecting hits would be good for Stamina, too? :\ It's too light and narrow to use for Defense.

G never said weight was good for Stamina, but you do want your Stamina-type to not be knocked out by every single hit ...
i seemed to be a little confused on sumthin' , theres been alot of talk about the beyblade "light wheels", i guess im not really sure wut that is? are they the same thing as the "hybrid wheel system"? -or sumthing completly different? Uncertain
(Jul. 11, 2009  7:08 PM)B3ASTLY Wrote: i seemed to be a little confused on sumthin' , theres been alot of talk about the beyblade "light wheels", i guess im not really sure wut that is? are they the same thing as the "hybrid wheel system"? -or sumthing completly different? Uncertain
Light wheels are just made out of Plastic they have no use and they only come with Random Booster Light.
just like what Blitz said plus that they can be formed by using the same tracks,bottoms and faces used in HWS blades, so you can say they are HWS blades with a plastic wheel instead of a metal wheel.
We really should make an article on Light Wheels ...
(Jul. 11, 2009  7:10 PM)Blitz Wrote: Light wheels are just made out of Plastic they have no use and they only come with Random Booster Light.

thnx for the heads up Smile theres been alotta talk about how the light wheels suck and i jus wanted to know incase i get a HWS beyblade in the future
Is the Ares wheel good for anything? Also what height does CH120 change to?
(Jul. 11, 2009  10:06 PM)Xeno Wrote: Is the Ares wheel good for anything? Also what height does CH120 change to?

Not really.
^ ok. Thanks Brad.
I suspect one of the reasons DF145 works well for stamina is that, while the fan blades don't actually create a noteworthy amount of downward force, they look as though they work well for correcting balance after hits.
I've found DF145 to be fairly poor at re-correcting balance. Was going up against a few D125 combos, and a CH120, and they seemed to do a lot better at Summersmash.
Well, of course a lower Track is going to correct balance more ... the comparison is versus regular 145.
Didn't realize that regular 145 was even being taken in to account, it's completely useless...
(Jul. 11, 2009  11:02 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Didn't realize that regular 145 was even being taken in to account, it's completely useless...

It's not much different than DF145 :\
yuyuyuiopoiuytreqwasdfghjkllkkmnbvcxz
WTH, looks like this guy is asking to get banned!
Is there any Defensive value to D125 or is it strictly Stamina based?
(Jul. 11, 2009  11:13 PM)gavman87 Wrote: yuyuyuiopoiuytreqwasdfghjkllkkmnbvcxz

Spam and or stupid posts are not appreciated here.
i believe there is, you know it might be slightly better but it is better than a regular 125 track for defence since it adds weight and other stuff..
... Consider what the D in D125 stands for. Yes, it has some defense. It's also fairly useful for endurance, since it's perfectly circular as well.
(Jul. 11, 2009  11:22 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Is there any Defensive value to D125 or is it strictly Stamina based?

I haven't found much use for this track, but maybe I'm not using it in the right situations. The circumference around its ring is too small to actually make any real use for it so it rarely gets hit. I'm not sure how it'd go up against a combo with a 90 track though.
Even if the ring is too small for defensive purposes, surely it wouldn't have much drag (air resistance) since it's perfectly circular? Should also make it fairly good for balance, since it's symmetrical from all sides.
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:19 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: So exactly how useful is SD?

It was recently released so not many people here (if any) have it yet. If someone knew anything about SD's performance, it would be posted in the Dark Bull thread.
(Jul. 12, 2009  9:23 PM)Aqua Wrote: It was recently released so not many people here (if any) have it yet. If someone knew anything about SD's performance, it would be posted in the Dark Bull thread.

Oh. I see... thanks.