Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jul. 02, 2009  6:12 PM)BeyPegasis Wrote: does rock leone 145WB come with a launcher and ripcord?

No, it's a booster.
(Jul. 02, 2009  4:04 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Really? Wouldn't it just bounce off the stadium every chance it had? And what would be the next best to RF.

We've seriously been talking about RF is the best Attack bottom for months. Read up on it.
(Jul. 02, 2009  4:04 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: what would be the next best to RF.

WF(Wide Flat) which you would obtain from Quetzalcoatl 90WF(All versions) and you would have a 1/24 chance of getting it from boosters...
Sorry brad, meant it as a rhetorical question. Really a statement then a question.
(Jul. 02, 2009  8:40 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Sorry brad, meant it as a rhetorical question. Really a statement then a question.

... how?
where do buy the new metal fight beyblade
(Jul. 02, 2009  9:45 PM)kayblader Wrote: where do buy the new metal fight beyblade

Did you check the BeyMarketplace forum before asking here?
Since quetz is a good attack wheel, can I use bull Instead? They look pretty similair to me. Or is bull just bad?
What kind of attack does Quetz's wheel have? I'd have thought that it had Upper Attack from the first time I looked at it.
of subject
do the mfb beyblades relly work with the old original launchers?
(Jul. 02, 2009  11:47 PM)BeyPegasis Wrote: of subject
do the mfb beyblades relly work with the old original launchers?

They don't even though their winders work for each other...
(Jul. 02, 2009  10:11 PM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: What kind of attack does Quetz's wheel have? I'd have thought that it had Upper Attack from the first time I looked at it.

It has force smash...
(Jul. 02, 2009  11:55 PM)ZenX Wrote: It has force smash...

AGH NO IT DOESN'T.

Quetzalcoatl has both Upper and Smash.
(Jul. 03, 2009  12:30 AM)pegasis Wrote: storm has force smash right?

No, it has Smash. :\
lmao! i always thought smash attack was the same force smash.. Confused (checking beywiki...)
thnx
(Jul. 03, 2009  12:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: AGH NO IT DOESN'T.

Quetzalcoatl has both Upper and Smash.

Ohh. What does Storm have, Upper/Smash too?
hey guys might sounds like a noob question but i just got my starter pegasis in the mail and i was wondering what is the difference between pegasis and storm pegasis other then the bottom??
(Jul. 03, 2009  5:09 AM)peterkin Wrote: hey guys might sounds like a noob question but i just got my starter pegasis in the mail and i was wondering what is the difference between pegasis and storm pegasis other then the bottom??

Pegasis's wheel is Pegasis; Storm Pegasis's wheel is Storm.
(Jul. 03, 2009  5:09 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Ohh. What does Storm have, Upper/Smash too?

storm pretty much only has smash i dont think it can be used for upper and if it can it wouldnt be outstanding
(Jul. 03, 2009  5:09 AM)peterkin Wrote: hey guys might sounds like a noob question but i just got my starter pegasis in the mail and i was wondering what is the difference between pegasis and storm pegasis other then the bottom??

Storm Pegasis is a Hybrid Wheel System. It has the clear wheel as well as the metal wheel.
(Jul. 03, 2009  5:30 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Storm Pegasis is a Hybrid Wheel System. It has the clear wheel as well as the metal wheel.

ah ok then whats all this talk about rock pegasis and storme leone?
differences:
1- RF in storm pegasis and F in pegasis
2-storm pegasis has a clear wheel and a metal wheel, (hybrid wheel system). pegasis doesnt.
3-storm pegasis wheel is much better than pegasis wheel in attack, (it has very good smash attack). and pegasis wheel is better than storm in stamina.
4-the face is a bit different, and with storm its a sticker but with pegasis it isnt.
5-storm comes with a beylauncher, while pegasis comes with a light launcher.

thats it. hope i didnt forget anything.
when you say rock pegasis it means they are using the rock metal wheel with pegasis clear wheel. so they where talking about the hybrid wheel system blades...
(Jul. 03, 2009  6:32 AM)peterkin Wrote: ah ok then whats all this talk about rock pegasis and storme leone?

Rock Pegasis=combo with Rock's Metal Wheel and Pegasis's Clear Wheel.
(Jul. 02, 2009  10:08 PM)jsc Wrote: Since quetz is a good attack wheel, can I use bull Instead? They look pretty similair to me. Or is bull just bad?
Unfortunately I didn't find Bull to have very good performance, which is a shame, because I'd really hoped it would be equal to Quetz.