Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

How did a Dranzer S stay standing after if stopped spinning? I guess it was in attack mode?
Lots of beyblades with flat tips can do that.. it looks pretty cool actually..
I know that, but Dranzer S doesn't have a flat tip. Well, it does, but that's only if it's in Attack mode. Even then, the "tip" isn't that wide for it to not fall over when it stops spinning.
Yes it is.. It always does that.. all my copies can do it..
Sure it depends on the surface though.. but for me it usually always stops in the survival area when I launch it solo..
Ofcourse with another blade spinning, it will be harder, the slightest tick makes it fall over..
Mine's never did that, so I guess it must've been the stadium. I stand corrected. Makes me wonder what Zarrox and his brother were playing on for his brother not being able to hit him after he stopped spinning.
Driger S has a tip similar to FS.. it spins rapidly on the slopes but when it goes to the centre/surviving area it remains in one place..
Driger S probably stopped spinning at this one place before he could hit Dranzer S..
He said his brother had Dragoon S...
Oh I misread.. but Dragoon S doesn't move alot aswell when its at low speed..
we were playing on a normal stadium. he just kept goin round in circles and couldnt knock me over but he won huh? so its 1-1 now then Tongue_out_wink
I don't think this deserves it's own topic, but I like to take pretty good care of blades and like to clean them periodically. What would be the best way to clean a MFB without tarnishing anything?
(Jul. 02, 2009  3:14 PM)strataking09 Wrote: any poseidon blade pics?
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...p?poseidon
(Jul. 02, 2009  3:16 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I don't think this deserves it's own topic, but I like to take pretty good care of blades and like to clean them periodically. What would be the best way to clean a MFB without tarnishing anything?

Wet cloth, then a dry cloth.
Cotton buds are also a fairly useful way of cleaning small areas with detail, like the gaps in metal wheels and clear wheels.
Would you guys run a S. Peg 90RF or a S. Peg 90HF? Im asking because i might not run an RF without a MF
(Jul. 02, 2009  3:38 PM)Giga Wrote: Wet cloth, then a dry cloth.

Nice, thanks.
^^ Rubber Flat defiantly.
Really? Wouldn't it just bounce off the stadium every chance it had? And what would be the next best to RF.
WF

Look it up
RF is the best.. if it bounces off the stadium you need to practise launching better..

However.. HF, WF also both work.. its not like they are bad .. but RF is just better..
I'd personally say F is better than HF......I mean neither are amazing but as plastics flat bottoms go, HF doesn't really have much over F and it breaks a lot easier.....
HF gets dented very easily because its so thin.
does this happen often? cuz i use my HFs alot... and it hasnt happened to me yet... ¬.¬
Happened to me fairly quickly. That's good if it hasn't happened to you though....mostly happens if the opposing blade manages to get underneath HF or if HF lands on it (be that from a late launch or just from high powered attacks causing it to jump, etc).
does rock leone 145WB come with a launcher and ripcord?