Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yeah that was why I needed a Metal Face for my Smash Attack Combo.
But I'll forget about getting a MF, I'll just make it have it's extremely hard to control way.
I've looked around, but to no avail... what bb's are released with a 90 track? Other than that quetz... thingy
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:04 AM)Takamura Wrote: I've looked around, but to no avail... what bb's are released with a 90 track? Other than that quetz... thingy

None. The only other ways to get it are randomly inserted in a Booster (NOT Random Booster, regular booster, pre-Hybrid System) or with the Stamina Stadium.
(Jul. 01, 2009  9:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: None. The only other ways to get it are randomly inserted in a Booster (NOT Random Booster, regular booster, pre-Hybrid System) or with the Stamina Stadium.
Is it a 100% Guarantee you will receive a Quetz if you buy a Stamina Stadium then?
Nope. You don't get a full Quetz only a part.
(Jul. 01, 2009  12:19 PM)MS-Ash Wrote: Is it a 100% Guarantee you will receive a Quetz if you buy a Stamina Stadium then?

No. There's a 1/8 chance of recieving ONE part of Quetz (except the wheel) with the stamina or balance stadium. So you have a 1/8 chance of getting either Quetz's face, 90 or WF with those stadiums.
does anybody know how to fix a beylauncher once it has been taken apart. I took apart one of my new Beylaunchers and am having a hard time figuring out how the auto retract mechanism works. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, it will also be a great resource for anybody else.
(Jul. 01, 2009  1:21 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: does anybody know how to fix a beylauncher once it has been taken apart. I took apart one of my new Beylaunchers and am having a hard time figuring out how the auto retract mechanism works. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated, it will also be a great resource for anybody else.

Then why didn't you just take a picture of the inside of the beylauncher before completely pulling it apart so you could know how to put it back together afterward...

Anyway, you could just open one of your other beylaunchers then, to see how everything fits together so you can put the other one back together.
Nope, have tried putting it back together. I did exactly what Khenl did and couldn't get the auto retract back. Basically this is what I have found deep inside. My Beylaucher is 100% broke but figured I would post pictures anyway =D.

Launcher
[Image: 02.jpg]

Parts of the string winder section of the launcher
[Image: 01.jpg]

Inside of the string winder (I think the metal is used as the retraction). I'm guessing that as soon as the launcher is opened the auto retraction is screwed. The metal part of the string winder tightens when you pull the string and loosens when the string is let go, thus causing the retraction. I'm still unclear on how to get the retraction to work once opened.
[Image: 03.jpg]

Hopefully somebody might be able to figure something out from this =D.
Well assuming you haven't lost any pieces it should be fixable......it'll just take a whole lot of logical thinking.
The metal part came out and I can't be bothered. Oh well. Got three already remaining =D. I won't be taking those ones apart haha.
Oh haha, those pics weren't there before......yeah, doesn't look too hopeful. :X I might have another look at that broken Launcher from Spinoff though~
The parts go back this way, from what I understand :
[Image: Beylauncher_Reassemble1.jpg]

The metal part though ... The length of the band that is out bothers me; I thought it could easily fit into the hole downwards ...
You must fix the harmonic-steel of that spring [pic 3]. When you pull the string, that spiral of metal wraps around the center, but now it is deformed.
You must also make sure, before you assemble everything, that by pulling the rope the spring does not boom from the central pivot.

Explain how to mount everything else appears somewhat difficult, given my limited knowledge of English.
The part about the spring is not easy, but not impossible. For the rest, i hope you remember how the pieces were assembled ... this is not difficult.

If I have time, send a photo-guide on how to disassemble and reassemble the string Shotter ^^

[EDIT: Kai-V me early....]
Oh I fully understand how it goes back together. I'm having a hard time figuring out why the auto retract doesn't work when you take the outer casing off, the case that hold the cogs (the blue bits).
how would you guys transport 13 MFBs, 2 beylaunchers, a light launcher, a grip, and a stadium?

o and good luck with that espio Grin
A bag.......the beystuff either in a small toolbox or similiar or in seperate little boxes and then all those in one proper bag (whichever your normal bag is, rucksack, messenger, etc) and stadium in a large, loose carrier. You could put it all in a sports bag or such if you wanted to keep the stadium together with the bey stuff but I'd rather have it loose as it's less likely to get squished. :X
thanks Grin

used cotton balls to make my launchers safe XD
and everything else is travel safe Grin
Haha, forgot about padding. Tissue, cotton wool/balls, bubble wrap.....s'all good. :3
Is 60 odd € (€60) good for 6 MFB (including P&P)

I got none yet . Just got a sudden urge thinking *i want to play beyblade again*

EDIT: thanks limeguy
im really surprised i managed to fit ALL my parts into a really small ziplock...

check it:

EDIT: @ zerotac- these kinds of questions should be posted here, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...on?page=59 Grin
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Inside the beylauncher wow that Metal coil thing sure looks beat up... Chocked_2 Why isnt it prefectly round?
guys im tryin to settle an age old argument with my brother can someone tell me me and my bro had a battle once he used a dragoon s and i used a dranzer s, when i stopped spinning my dranzer was still standing upright and he couldnt knock it down when he stopped spinnin he argued for 2 hours that he won...so who won?
(Jul. 02, 2009  12:02 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: guys im tryin to settle an age old argument with my brother can someone tell me me and my bro had a battle once he used a dragoon s and i used a dranzer s, when i stopped spinning my dranzer was still standing upright and he couldnt knock it down when he stopped spinnin he argued for 2 hours that he won...so who won?

Your brother won. It doesn't matter if it's still standing up. If it's not spinning, it's out of play.