Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 30, 2009  4:19 PM)gavman87 Wrote: i need an answer
CAN SOME ONE SELL ME A VERY CHEAP MFB PLZZ?? It will make me happ i only have storm pegasus

ebay...

I doubt that anyone would be able to sell you MFB very cheap or less than it's retail value.
If you already have Storm Pegasis than you have more than some. A staple blade at that. Serious
(Jun. 30, 2009  4:19 PM)gavman87 Wrote: i need an answer
CAN SOME ONE SELL ME A VERY CHEAP MFB PLZZ?? It will make me happ i only have storm pegasus

once i was looking through ebay (i think it was last week) and i saw wolf cant remember if it was starter or booster, anyway it was about 12 quid its pretty cheap but it might not be there anymore...... well good luck anywayz
Yes, ebay has a lot of good deals. For a while now, ebay has always had some of the best prices on MFB. He can get a Libra DF145BS Booster for like under $12USD (including shipping). I doubt he's going to find a deal better than that.
The Defense and Stamina Reshuffle is still on there. 25 total (including shipping) for 3 MFBs and a Launcher Grip. dickson_c is the one carrying it.

Heck, I may get it myself in the next few days.
(Jun. 30, 2009  5:19 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: The Defense and Stamina Reshuffle is still on there. 25 total (including shipping) for 3 MFBs and a Launcher Grip. dickson_c is the one carrying it.

Heck, I may get it myself in the next few days.

Lol if he has more then one. I just bought it yesterday xP
He has loads of them up right now and has for weeks. :\
what date are the new beyblades coming out
Check your form name.
(Jun. 30, 2009  8:56 PM)beyblades 2010 Wrote: what date are the new beyblades coming out

We don't know the specific date yet, just that BMF should come out in the fall of 2010.
How do you put in ur beyblade record?
(Jun. 30, 2009  11:39 PM)Shadow Urameshi Wrote: How do you put in ur beyblade record?

What?
(Jun. 30, 2009  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: What?

The beypoints ask for a description and i dont no what it means by that. This is the first time i'm dealing with beypoints. hehe >_ < XD
(Jun. 30, 2009  11:43 PM)Shadow Urameshi Wrote: The beypoints ask for a description and i dont no what it means by that. This is the first time i'm dealing with beypoints. hehe >_ < XD

It doesn't matter, anyway. The entire system is about to be reset.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-IMPORTAN...int-System
(Jun. 30, 2009  11:52 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It doesn't matter, anyway. The entire system is about to be reset.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-IMPORTAN...int-System

O, ok, I understand
wats a random booster light is it the hybrid wheel one or the normal ones
I have the most stupidest question ever.
Well, is the Metal Face what comes with the MFB (The Face)
Or is it a face sold seperately named the Metal Face, and mine is just call Face?
(Jul. 01, 2009  1:50 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: wats a random booster light is it the hybrid wheel one or the normal ones

They're Hybrid Wheel System beyblades but instead of a metal wheel, they use a light wheel (which is plastic).
Metal faces are sold seperately with a slab of metal on top to boost weight for defense types. Normal faces are just made of plastic
(Jul. 01, 2009  1:50 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: wats a random booster light is it the hybrid wheel one or the normal ones

Random Booster Lights are Hybrid Wheel system.
Instead of a metal wheel however, it comes with a plastic one (Keeps costs down)

(Jul. 01, 2009  1:56 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: I have the most stupidest question ever.
Or is it a face sold seperately named the Metal Face, and mine is just call Face?

Metal Face is a seperate product.
Regular beyblades come with a regular Face.
(Jul. 01, 2009  1:56 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: I have the most stupidest question ever.

Metal Faces are sold separately in twos. The face is made out of metal which means that it weighs approx. 5g, unlike the regular faces which are 1g.
I'll need a Metal Face badly then, because my Combo Storm Wolf100RF will go crazy now!
(Jul. 01, 2009  2:03 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: I'll need a Metal Face badly then, because my Combo Storm Wolf100RF will go crazy now!

For attack combos, a metal face will just slow it down. Generally, people only use a metal face on an RF-based attack combo because RF can be controlled easier so that it does not go crazy and fly out the stadium.