Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 28, 2009  11:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Balance is only bad in HMS and MFB, there's quite a few good plastic Balance combos.

Sorry,I meant MFB balance.
Is Wolborg 4 a good beyblade?
(Jun. 29, 2009  4:55 AM)Beynval Wrote: Is Wolborg 4 a good beyblade?

Its BB is useful, but there are better parts out there.
is wing attacker even a considerably decent plastic?
(Jun. 29, 2009  8:32 AM)Suzaku Wrote: is wing attacker even a considerably decent plastic?

not at all
Why is everyone copying my "noob question"? Seriously, it was just a joke. Tired

Would

AR: Driger G
WD: 6 Balance
BB: Driger F

or

WD: 6 Heavy/Balance
BB: Dranzer F

which one would be better?
(Jun. 29, 2009  8:38 AM)Driger Wrote: Why is everyone copying my "noob question"? Seriously, it was just a joke. Tired

Would

WD: 6 Balance
BB: Driger F

or

WD: 6 Heavy/Balance
BB: Dranzer F

which one would be better?

Can I say neither? Tired

Probably the first one, but they're both simply bad ...
how bout this combo..

AR: MAX SHEIlD
WD: 10 wide
SG: Right SG (Free Shaft Version)
SG Tip: Driger F's
SP: Voltiac ape one
BB: Burning kwerb base

is it good?
No. And I'd prefer to not turn this topic into "is my combo good?"
i was actually just about to say something to the effect of is this the correct thread for that

but to get it back on track are there ever tournaments held where only a specific beyblade generation is legal? (generation=plastic hms mfb)
(Jun. 29, 2009  10:48 AM)Suzaku Wrote: i was actually just about to say something to the effect of is this the correct thread for that

but to get it back on track are there ever tournaments held where only a specific beyblade generation is legal? (generation=plastic hms mfb)

I'm pretty sure BWR was MFB only.
(Jun. 29, 2009  10:51 AM)Mankster Wrote: I'm pretty sure BWR was MFB only.

Correct.

Also, current official events in Japan only permit MFB.
(Jun. 29, 2009  10:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No. And I'd prefer to not turn this topic into "is my combo good?"

it bet dranzer v2 tho
(Jun. 29, 2009  10:57 AM)clericlaw Wrote: it bet dranzer v2 tho

How many times?
(Jun. 29, 2009  11:01 AM)Mankster Wrote: How many times?

every Grin lol its a smash
(Jun. 29, 2009  7:52 PM)clericlaw Wrote: every Grin lol its a smash

"every" doesn't answer the question
hey uhh just curious as to why my name doesnt appear in the beypoints section of the site... i mean i havent been in any ranked beybattles recently but there are other people with 1000 beypoints listed there as well...

just curious Grin
(Jun. 29, 2009  9:40 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: hey uhh just curious as to why my name doesnt appear in the beypoints section of the site... i mean i havent been in any ranked beybattles recently but there are other people with 1000 beypoints listed there as well...

just curious Grin

There are only two people with 0-0 records listed, and that's because they had matches that were disqualified.
I have a question, right now I'm trying to make a good Smash Attack Beyblade.
I have decided to use 100RF, but what is the best Smash Attack Wheel in MFB's? Is it Wolf or L Drago maybe?
Also is 105RF better than 10ORF?
The two best Smash Attack MFB wheels currently are Storm Pegasis and the rarer Quetzalcoatl (it came with the NDS release). To my currently understanding 100 is the better track because RF is such a tall bottom, 105 is good, but 100 is better, if you get your hands on a Quetz MFB then the 90 track it comes with is the very best track for a Smash Attack MFB.

Ideally they're:

Storm 90RF

or

Quetz 90RF
Thanks.
Also if I change the Clear Wheel, will it make a difference, because it's
only for decoration, right?
Also does any Clear Wheel fit in any Metal Wheel?
Sounds about right, I use a MF Storm 90RF, mostly for preference but I don't think you need an MF for Storm100RF either.
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:39 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: Thanks.
Yes, except Lightning and L Drago. Those two can only go together, at least for the moment. You could not have Storm L Drago, for instance.

As for the difference, it depends how high or low your beyblade is, I suppose. Some Clear Wheels are heavier too.
(Jun. 30, 2009  9:39 AM)MS-Ash Wrote: Thanks.

Apparently, the Aquario and Cancer clear wheels are heavier than the other clear wheels.
i need an answer
CAN SOME ONE SELL ME A VERY CHEAP MFB PLZZ?? It will make me happ i only have storm pegasus