Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Seriously I'm fed up with your attitude and your incoherent typing. Get your act together because your inane posts are really grating.
(Jun. 27, 2009  11:32 PM)Khel Wrote: Seriously I'm fed up with your attitude and your incoherent typing. Get your act together because your inane posts are really grating.

alrite..
back on the ask a question subject. im not sure if this is the right place for this question but does anyone have a picture of flame libra? the new one not just a customization
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:50 AM)Suzaku Wrote: back on the ask a question subject. im not sure if this is the right place for this question but does anyone have a picture of flame libra? the new one not just a customization
It has not been released yet, not for at least another month. Once there is a picture, it will be posted in the BB-48 Flame Libra T145ES topic.
located where exactly? ive found everything but flame libra so far

scratch that i have just found it thank you kai v
(Jun. 28, 2009  2:50 AM)Suzaku Wrote: back on the ask a question subject. im not sure if this is the right place for this question but does anyone have a picture of flame libra? the new one not just a customization

No. Flame Libra will not be released until September and usually we don't get a picture of an unreleased beyblade until a couple of weeks before it's release.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-48-Fl...bra-T125ES

I found this by searching topic titles for "Flame Libra". Search a bit more next time.
(Jun. 28, 2009  3:00 AM)Suzaku Wrote: located where exactly? ive found everything but flame libra so far
Hm, in this Beyblade General forum, but I suppose you can click on my username, then on "Find all threads" and look for it there. It should be more simple that way.
i edited my responce shortly after posting that comment sorry i did not look further before posting ill make sure i check first from now on
uhmm another fast question whats the ABS caul of a hms blade? the plastic?
So I saw the Competitive MFB Combo's thread and noticed only the defense combo had an metal face on it. Now, I like my MF Storm 90RF combo more than without the Metal Face, it reduced the recoil and when I didn't have the MF on I found it more often was KO'd through recoil, the MF solved this.

Kind of asking this 'cause I'm a noob so I just kinda wanna know the benefits and draw-backs that wouldn't warrant a Metal Face on a competitive attack combo.
When I was getting used to RF and the BeyLauncher I found that MF made it a lot more controllable. However, I can control it a lot better now, and getting rid of MF makes it move faster. That isn't to say that using MF on your Attack combo is necessarily a bad thing; if it works better for you, by all means, continue to use it.
Now, I hope I'm not completely retarded and didn't miss this BUT, assuming you can't switch beyblades at the beginning of a tournament IE: you sign up to hopefully play 4 rounds (assuming round 4 = finals match up) and have your customization IE: MF Storm 90RF registered you wouldn't be allowed to change the parts of the combo between matches would you?

Also, if that were the case, would there be a huge difference assuming equal Blader skill level between a MF Storm 90Rf and a Storm 90RF matching up? Would the metal face be a boon or a disadvantage in that type of a comparison or would both of their smash capabilities be tioo strong to make an adverse difference?
Put wheight in the centre of a beyblade, give it more stability, in all type of combo.
However you increase the friction of the tip on the stadium, and this also reduce stamina. Add weight is not always an advantage, it is if you put it only as far as possible away from the center.

Thus, in attack combo with rubber tip, a metal face greatly increases attack, little increases stability, but greatly reduces stamina.
Storm Pegasis is better off without a metal face as it reduces speed.
Noob question, but before I buy a HWS, in "Flame Saggitario" or "Storm Pegasis," the second name is the metal wheel right?
No, "Flame" and "Storm" are both Metal Wheels, while "Saggitario" and "Pegasis" are Clear Wheels.
Noob question aswell but what is HWS
(Jun. 28, 2009  9:12 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Noob question aswell but what is HWS

It stands for Hybrid Wheel System.
(Jun. 28, 2009  10:21 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Now, I hope I'm not completely retarded and didn't miss this BUT, assuming you can't switch beyblades at the beginning of a tournament IE: you sign up to hopefully play 4 rounds (assuming round 4 = finals match up) and have your customization IE: MF Storm 90RF registered you wouldn't be allowed to change the parts of the combo between matches would you?

You would totally be able to. You don't register your combos, you can switch as often as you want between battles. Smile
So like, if you know your opponents bey is a defense type, you could switch to a stamina type before the battle?
(Jun. 28, 2009  10:32 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: So like, if you know your opponents bey is a defense type, you could switch to a stamina type before the battle?

Yes ...
Since I have just learned Balance is carp,Im wanting to know what is the best Balance combo.

Out of curiosity *whistles*
(Jun. 28, 2009  11:27 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Since I have just learned Balance is carp,Im wanting to know what is the best Balance combo.

Out of curiosity *whistles*

Balance is only bad in HMS and MFB, there's quite a few good plastic Balance combos.