Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 26, 2009  9:58 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: The wording in the rule book is Confusing me. On Page 13 ''BeyPoints'', it says something about only battling 5 times a month. Is that for battling only 1 person 5 times a month or just battling a limit of 5 times a month against anyone?

Quote:5 BeyBattles per Month per pair
You may only participate in five ranked BeyBattles with the same Blader every calendar month.
(Jun. 26, 2009  9:58 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: The wording in the rule book is Confusing me. On Page 13 ''BeyPoints'', it says something about only battling 5 times a month. Is that for battling only 1 person 5 times a month or just battling a limit of 5 times a month against anyone?

OK, that's it, you're getting a warning. I've absolutely had it with you. READ IT FOR GOD'S SAKE:

Five BeyBattles per Month per Pair
To prevent the WBO from becoming unbalanced, you may only participate in five ranked BeyBattles with the same Blader every calendar month.

I have been doing my best to be patient with you but I know I'm not the only one who's had it with you posting this stuff when the answers are right in front of you. You're clearly able to read and write English, you're thirteen years old, there's no excuse for this at all.
(Jul. 10, 2008  9:29 PM)Kei Wrote: Obviously, no.

What point would there be in that anyways? It would be more difficult to do and the launch would not be as powerful.

I kinda beg to differ.....i mean when i had my old dragoon V i changed it from a lefty to a righty and it beat most beys no problems...and does anyone know if Cerberus beyblade was ever released?
i have a question, if there is a link for this plz provide but is there any different rules for mfb? and if anyone as a link could they post it for the rules of the old one if there the same, need a refresher course Thanks! ^^;
(Jun. 27, 2009  12:50 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: I kinda beg to differ.....i mean when i had my old dragoon V i changed it from a lefty to a righty and it beat most beys no problems...and does anyone know if Cerberus beyblade was ever released?

i have a question, if there is a link for this plz provide but is there any different rules for mfb? and if anyone as a link could they post it for the rules of the old one if there the same, need a refresher course Thanks! ^^;

Dragoon V is absolutely garbage, and if you really wanted to use it in Right Spin, you could just change the Spin Gear ...

As for the rules, come on, it's on the front page of the site and in the welcome PM you received.
Does Wobbling Attack have any use at all, or is it essentially novelty?
(Jun. 27, 2009  12:50 AM)Zarrox770 Wrote: does anyone know if Cerberus beyblade was ever released?

Yes: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._Kerberous
(Jun. 27, 2009  2:00 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Does Wobbling Attack have any use at all, or is it essentially novelty?

No, it doesn't really have any use.
What is einstein ms? and gadget/trick beyblades?
(Jun. 27, 2009  5:06 AM)drigerfan Wrote: What is einstein ms? and gadget/trick beyblades?

um, it's a beyblade with a spring in it
(Jun. 27, 2009  5:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: um, it's a beyblade with a spring in it

realy, it sounded like it would be pretty cool, but thats kinda lame
(Jun. 25, 2009  10:22 AM)Rocky Wrote: Basically Death Drigers AR sucks. So no. The only viable parts for a good combo are listed in the wiki, as you've read. If you want to use different parts then, although some will be better than others, none will be amazing so it wouldn't matter too much which one you used. If you really want to know which is best for you then post a list of your ARs. If you were planning on buying a new one (it seemed like you do't have many authentic and unbroken ARs) then buy one listed in that article.

well... the real byblades i have are.. well that i know are real..

Gaia dragoon g
Voltiac ape
Burning KErb
Trygle
DRACIEL MBD
DRACIEL S
SEABORG
MASTER DRACIEL
dranzer v2
bearing stinger
dranzer s
driger f
death driger..

lol thats all i have which i think is REAL
(Jun. 27, 2009  5:42 AM)drigerfan Wrote: Torque+Precession>Friction+Inertia=Spin Continuing.
Torque+Precession Proves the enemy of all beybladers is Friction and Inertia.

you have no idea what this means
(Jun. 27, 2009  8:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you have no idea what this means

how wud u know lol?

also shud i make a video of all beyblade custimisations on wbo?
(Jun. 27, 2009  8:07 AM)clericlaw Wrote: how wud u know lol?

Because I know what friction and inertia are, and they're both important to Beyblade (not to mention physically required for the game to even exist).
(Jun. 27, 2009  8:13 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because I know what friction and inertia are, and they're both important to Beyblade (not to mention physically required for the game to even exist).

which is more important custimisation or strength??

lets say i verse this muscly guy who has been praticing his launches everyday for 5 yers

and he has a perfect launch, perfect sppedd etc..

and lets say im carp at launching but i can still luanch it..

and he uses a average blade...

wen i use a very very good custimisation..

who wud win?
(Jun. 27, 2009  8:53 AM)clericlaw Wrote: which is more important custimisation or strength??

lets say i verse this muscly guy who has been praticing his launches everyday for 5 yers

and he has a perfect launch, perfect sppedd etc..

and lets say im carp at launching but i can still luanch it..

and he uses a average blade...

wen i use a very very good custimisation..

who wud win?

Please don't fill up this topic with useless questions like this.
(Jun. 27, 2009  9:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Please don't fill up this topic with useless questions like this.

but i wanna know the answer
thats a pointless question and act more polite to the commitee Smile
I really doubt a muscly guy would practice launching for 5 years.
(Jun. 27, 2009  10:01 AM)clericlaw Wrote: but i wanna know the answer

get out

Post questions related to the game instead of absurd hypothetical questions.
(Jun. 27, 2009  6:01 PM)G Wrote: get out

Post questions related to the game instead of absurd hypothetical questions.

(Jun. 25, 2009  10:22 AM)Rocky Wrote: Basically Death Drigers AR sucks. So no. The only viable parts for a good combo are listed in the wiki, as you've read. If you want to use different parts then, although some will be better than others, none will be amazing so it wouldn't matter too much which one you used. If you really want to know which is best for you then post a list of your ARs. If you were planning on buying a new one (it seemed like you do't have many authentic and unbroken ARs) then buy one listed in that article.

well... the real byblades i have are.. well that i know are real..

Gaia dragoon g
Voltiac ape
Burning KErb
Trygle
DRACIEL MBD
DRACIEL S
SEABORG
MASTER DRACIEL
dranzer v2
bearing stinger
dranzer s
driger f
death driger..

answer this then
I find it rude that you're just demanding answers now.

But anyways, the question was about your compact ARs? They already answered it already and you totally just ignored their answers since it's ones you didn't like. You can't make a decent compact combo even. If you HAD to have one, the best choice is to use Dranzer S's AR. Again, it's not as great as other ones out there, but that's the most compact you'll get.
(Jun. 27, 2009  7:05 PM)clericlaw Wrote: well... the real byblades i have are.. well that i know are real..

Gaia dragoon g
Voltiac ape
Burning KErb
Trygle
DRACIEL MBD
DRACIEL S
SEABORG
MASTER DRACIEL
dranzer v2
bearing stinger
dranzer s
driger f
death driger..

answer this then

Answer what? There's... there's not even a question mark in there!
(Jun. 27, 2009  7:24 PM)G Wrote: I find it rude that you're just demanding answers now.

But anyways, the question was about your compact ARs? They already answered it already and you totally just ignored their answers since it's ones you didn't like. You can't make a decent compact combo even. If you HAD to have one, the best choice is to use Dranzer S's AR. Again, it's not as great as other ones out there, but that's the most compact you'll get.

ir right spin rite?
(Jun. 27, 2009  9:32 PM)G Wrote: Try it out yourself.

has to right lol.. cozx i only have good compact with my draciel mbd