Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Sorry to double post, but I ti between these two blades

BB-26 DF145FS

BB-22 Battle Box Set - Stamina & Defense Type
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:17 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Sorry to double post, but I ti between these two blades

BB-26 DF145FS

BB-22 Battle Box Set - Stamina & Defense Type

BB-22 Stamina and Defense.
Also, there's a purchase consultation thread.
Oh thanks everybody so much! I might get both... don't know. But let me go check out the purchase consultation thread.
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:20 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Oh thanks everybody so much! I might get both... don't know. But let me go check out the purchase consultation thread.

Don't bother, unless you're buying Gemios DF145FS on a purely aesthetic/display/collection purpose.

Besides, getting a launcher with your Stamina & Defense Reshuffle set should be a priority.

I'd recommend a starter, which would come with one.
Okay, but one last question, can I use a stadium from when beyblades were plastic? Like a stadium from 2003? And I should get the BB-22 Battle Box Set - Stamina & Defense Type, or is there a different starter set that would be better?
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:25 AM)YellowJedi Wrote: Okay, but one last question, can I use a stadium from when beyblades were plastic? Like a stadium from 2003? And I should get the BB-22 Battle Box Set - Stamina & Defense Type, or is there a different starter set that would be better?

Check rule book page 5. Also, no Hasbro stadiums.
Stamina and Defense reshuffle does not come with a launcher. You need to buy a starter along with that.

As for Stadiums read the rulebook. Those are the stadiums allowed. If you are currently using a Hasbro dish I would highly advise you make a Takara dish a priority on your purchase. You miss out on a lot of the fun using inferior stadiums.

And before you ask, Hasbro stadiums are inferior for bizarre slopes, no Tornado Ridge, bad paint which sticks to the tips. Overall these are low quality dishes which skew results.
And bumps. I hate bumps Unhappy
Im having trouble buyign things off ebay so i need to get at least a launcher right now. In Ideal808 all the seperate ones are sold out. Whats a good starter to get? Also, are they selling beyblade sin the US right now? If they are i might go to NY and get some.
Total Weight of Storm Pegasis? And weight of the tool that comes with it?
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:43 PM)fragbait Wrote: Total Weight of Storm Pegasis? And weight of the tool that comes with it?
http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/#reg1

I doubt anybody actually weighed a Tool since it does not come into play ...
Can't you just guess and round up to 50g? Better safe than sorry....

In any case, it's 37g. Tool is prolly like 2g more.

EDIT: I was going by this though and there are slight differences.....: http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/
For some reasons the japanese characters on the other site don't work on my computer....they did before....
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:49 PM)fragbait Wrote: What language is that, so I can translate it.
... Japanese ? Because that is where Metal Fight Beyblade is mainly being distributed at the moment ?
(Jun. 23, 2009  3:51 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Japanese ? Because that is where Metal Fight Beyblade is mainly being distributed at the moment ?

When I put it a Japanese to English translator it gave me an error XD
hey guys i'm new to here so i'm just trying to get up to speed with things ok here i go
i just got my first mf beyblade wolf 105 F i'm and i was wondering if anyone here knew the specs of it as well as what the 105 means compared to 125 etc and what the f means compared to d, r etc ive looked at bey wiki and there nothing there on it
also is there a page or site in english that can tell me the specs about the different types of the mf beyblades?
thanks
Basically 105 is the size of the track, the bigger the number the bigger the track. If you get 125, 145 or 90 you'll see the difference. F means flat. Looking at the bottom you'll see why its called flat Tongue_out. D is defense.

What do you mean by specs?
Best balance type so far? [MF] LeoneD125SF maybe?
(Jun. 23, 2009  4:07 PM)peterkin Wrote: hey guys i'm new to here so i'm just trying to get up to speed with things ok here i go
i just got my first mf beyblade wolf 105 F i'm and i was wondering if anyone here knew the specs of it as well as what the 105 means compared to 125 etc and what the f means compared to d, r etc ive looked at bey wiki and there nothing there on it
also is there a page or site in english that can tell me the specs about the different types of the mf beyblades?
thanks

The track mainly determines the height of the MFB. So, 105 means that it is 10.5mm and 125 is 12.5mm.

The letters written after the track is the bottom. For example; F, SF, B, D, RF, etc The letter stands for the name of the bottom, which describes it...
F = Flat
D= Defense
B = Ball
SF = Semi Flat
RF = Rubber Flat

Wolf is overall not a very good beyblade. The wheel isn't very useful. The track is just an average part, and F is outclassed by other bottoms such as, RF and WF.

If you just read around the forums, you'll start to get a better understanding of MFB.
(Jun. 23, 2009  4:37 PM)Giga Wrote: Best balance type so far? [MF] LeoneD125SF maybe?

I think Balance is useless in the MFB metagame, honestly.
Yeah, but isn't everything? Everything can be countered by anything.
(Jun. 23, 2009  11:28 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Yeah, but isn't everything? Everything can be countered by anything.

... what? :\
I think he meant anything can be beaten.Like any combo no matter how strong can be beaten by something.(metal faced Libra defense combo..good luck countering that XD)
S.peg or Quetz can defeat that combo...

Even though you are right kool-kid..
Balance is still useless..
You see, Stamina, Defense and Attack Combo's all beat Balance Combo's atm...
You might have a fair chance against some combo's.. but if you are facing stamina, attack is always the best counter.. if you are facing attack defense is always the best counter.. and if you are facing defense then stamina is always the best counter.. this is all in general.. it can surely vary.. but most of the times, this is how it is..
Balance simply doesn't cut it quite right now.. It doesn't have enough attack power to take down libra.. not enough defense to defend against quetz/speg and not enough stamina to outspin virgo..

It is simply useless for now, maybe later when other parts are released..