Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 22, 2009  5:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: so link to them instead of stretching out the whole page

lol i didnt realise it wud do that tho..
(Jun. 22, 2009  6:00 AM)clericlaw Wrote: lol i didnt realise it wud do that tho..

[Image: postbit_edit.png]
What uses does Wolborg 3/Uriel's spin gear have?
this was talked about in the whine about your breaks thread but i was confused as to which one was the weaker one

reshuffle libra or random booster libra
(Jun. 22, 2009  6:43 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: this was talked about in the whine about your breaks thread but i was confused as to which one was the weaker one

reshuffle libra or random booster libra

The one in the Libra booster and the S & D Reshuffle Set is the older mold and more prone to breaking and the Libra in RBV2 is the newer mold which is more durable.
(Jun. 22, 2009  11:35 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: What uses does Wolborg 3/Uriel's spin gear have?

Should have a Neo Right SG with MG core.
hey i've made a blade with two wd
here is the combo

BC: original draciel
AT: kid draciel
WD:dunno
BB: the bottom half original draciel
dunno why i added what bit chip i was using lol.
& before you say anything bad about draciel remember that draciel v2 is capable of quite literally shattering some of the stronger blades
(Jun. 22, 2009  7:42 PM)black Pegasus Wrote: Hey I've made a blade with 2 WDs

Here it is:

BC: Draciel MBD
AR: Smash Turtle (Kid Draciel)
WD: ???
BB: Draciel MBD
dunno why i added what bit chip i was using lol.
& before you say anything bad about Draciel, remember that Draciel V2 is capable of literally shattering some of the stronger blades.

I fixed the your post. It was way too vague ...
Um ... First of all, look at this : http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Abbreviations
Secondly, if you won't tell us what WD or SG, we won't know how effective the Combo is ...

EDIT: Also, a Blade with 2 WD's is illegal and I don't see anything in the combo about Draciel V2
Draciel V2 shattering Beyblades? LOL
I have owned dracielV2...and wow..its horriable,my uncustomized Master dragoon beat it every single time,even when draciel was launched first.

then again,one of the best upper attack wheels against a blade with a tall BB..who do you think wins XD
(Jun. 22, 2009  9:04 PM)Ghost Wrote: Wheels?

Don't you mean attack ringTongue_out?

MFB got to me......CURSE YOU DARN AWESOME METAL TOPS!
@ BladeBee, the only good part on Draciel V2 is Fin Tector, the rest of it is horrible and it's gotta be one of the worst beyblades uncustomized. Wink
ok a very small piece came off of my black beylauncher. i cant find anywhere that it could have come from and i fear it came from inside. there is no change in performance tho. i think it came from that crossbar bit (attatched to the string that u pull) so could someone check to see if that part is hollow across from the string (cuz mines hollow...)

and would it be alright if i glued that piece back one if thats where its from?
I don't think anyone would complain if you did that, considering how common it is for that part to break. I'd overlook it.
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this:

Does anyone have any image-based comparisons of the two Libra mold variants? Or I suppose, a description would do. Thanks.
(Jun. 22, 2009  11:01 PM)♥ Wrote: I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this:

Does anyone have any image-based comparisons of the two Libra mold variants? Or I suppose, a description would do. Thanks.

I'll take a photo today.
if i get a HMS custom grip is it worth getting this?

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/ma05-system-sp...p5j8695qm4
thank you for the one word answer of procission, just useless is it?
The chances of finding that Custom Grip is very low... It will be very pricey..then add the spring stuff, even more money spent..
You might as well spend that on MFB, you can get good MFB with a grip for less than you're gonna spend time and money to find the HMS Custom Grip..

Move on to MFB
(Jun. 22, 2009  11:50 PM)undeadboll Wrote: thank you for the one word answer of procission, just useless is it?

Spring is too weak to be any use.

The only HMS grip attachment that is worth anyone's time is the rubber grip.
What is a good beyblade to start out with?
You have an introductory PM in your inbox. Don't make any more posts till it is apparent that you have taken the time to read it.