Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 21, 2009  3:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: This has been bothering me for awhile, because I swear I was beyblading in third grade, which was 2001-2002 for me. When was the original release date for beyblade is the US?

?????
(Jun. 21, 2009  3:41 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: This has been bothering me for awhile, because I swear I was beyblading in third grade, which was 2001-2002 for me. When was the original release date for beyblade is the US?

The anime premiered Saturday July 6, 2002 in the US. So the toy was released around that time. Demos for Beyblade (toy) went on throughout Febuary and March 2002. So Hasbro could've released beyblade from April - July 2002.
(Jun. 21, 2009  11:03 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: How do you clean a HMS beyblade's metal?
Is this what you mean by "clean"?
http://web.archive.org/web/2004121500592...cles22.htm

I've never tried this myself before, so I can't verify its effectiveness.
Interesting. Would this work with MFB I wonder?
(Jun. 20, 2009  7:21 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Is there any good combos that can be formed by using Draciel F base with a free spinning shaft? Particularly a good attack type using Wolborg 2's shaft.

Can someone answer please =). I searched but couldnt find anything.
LOL.. GenocideBB.. I was once a staff member there.. Didn't know the archives were still up
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:30 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Can someone answer please =). I searched but couldnt find anything.

Please give us bladers a chance to think. Also use the Build Me a Combo thread. Not here.

Also, n00b question but does shaft mean Spin Gear?
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:30 PM)Giga Wrote: Interesting. Would this work with MFB I wonder?

Should do. Depends if the metal is the same as MFB.
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:53 PM)Driger Wrote: Also, n00b question but does shaft mean Spin Gear?

No, it's a part of the spin gear/ running core. It's like a metal pole that "sticks out" of the SG or RC. Sometimes it is removable and can be used for customization with other parts and usually it's free spinning.

Some beyblades that have a shaft include; Dranzer S, Wolborg 2, Wolborg MS, etc.
(Jun. 21, 2009  7:00 PM)Aqua Wrote: The anime premiered Saturday July 6, 2002 in the US. So the toy was released around that time. Demos for Beyblade (toy) went on throughout Febuary and March 2002. So Hasbro could've released beyblade from April - July 2002.

I must have gotten into it much earlier than I thought I had. All I know is by fall of 2002, everyone was going crazy over them at my school. Anyway, thanks. Smile
(Jun. 21, 2009  9:53 PM)Driger Wrote: Please give us bladers a chance to think. Also use the Build Me a Combo thread. Not here.

Why are you talking to me as if I am not a blader? Mmm your right it seems like I stated the question wrong for this thread.What i am asking is are there any serioius uses for Draciel F and a different shaft?
I don't know of any real uses for Draciel F.
What uses do Cross Dranzer (Dranzer V2's AR) and Mountain Hammer (Voltaic Ape's AR) have?

Additionally, does anyone have pictures of Libra, Escolpio and Quetzalcoatl?
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:05 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Additionally, does anyone have pictures of Libra, Escolpio and Quetzalcoatl?
You ought to look around this forum before asking questions like that.
Hey guys... just something that crossed my mind while "learning" about the different generations of blades... is it possible to create a Compact type, or something similarly well-balanced, as a MFB custom? The fact that there's a "downforce" track really got the gears grinding...
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You ought to look around this forum before asking questions like that.

Alright, but... what about my first question?
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:45 AM)Hyuuga Neji Wrote: Alright, but... what about my first question?
Obviously I cannot answer, therefore I am letting somebody else do that, instead of providing you with false information.
Did they make bryans beyblade from the demolition boys? I know his bit is falborg but i dont recall ever seeing his top in stores or online?
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:36 AM)Finch Wrote: Hey guys... just something that crossed my mind while "learning" about the different generations of blades... is it possible to create a Compact type, or something similarly well-balanced, as a MFB custom? The fact that there's a "downforce" track really got the gears grinding...

D145 doesn't actually provide any downforce, though. There isn't really a viable "compact" in MFB right now.

(Jun. 22, 2009  3:31 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Did they make bryans beyblade from the demolition boys? I know his bit is falborg but i dont recall ever seeing his top in stores or online?

No.
(Jun. 22, 2009  2:36 AM)Finch Wrote: Hey guys... just something that crossed my mind while "learning" about the different generations of blades... is it possible to create a Compact type, or something similarly well-balanced, as a MFB custom?

We've discussed this before, there's a thread, I'll find it. I should know, I started the discussion XD

EDIT: Here's the link.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Compact-...FB+Compact
(Jun. 22, 2009  3:40 AM)fragbait Wrote: We've discussed this before, there's a thread, I'll find it. I should know, I started the discussion XD

EDIT: Here's the link.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Compact-...FB+Compact

Awesome, thanks for digging that up. I just wish I'd seen it before now Tongue_out
(Jun. 22, 2009  3:46 AM)Finch Wrote: Awesome, thanks for digging that up. I just wish I'd seen it before now Tongue_out

No problem. I think it's about time to restart the discussion with new parts coming and all.
thanks for the giant pictures

learn to resize

also no
(Jun. 22, 2009  5:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: thanks for the giant pictures

learn to resize

also no

lol big pictures so u can see very carefully
(Jun. 22, 2009  5:56 AM)clericlaw Wrote: lol big pictures so u can see very carefully

so link to them instead of stretching out the whole page