Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 20, 2009  5:43 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Maybe it's because I used to put my hand on top of the blade to stop them when I was younger Pinching_eyes

Try putting a clear coat of nail polish on them. That helps to protect the stickers from getting damaged and peeling off.
I dunno, Takara Seaborg 2, OOB that day, stickers lasted one battle Lips_sealed
Is there any good combos that can be formed by using Draciel F base with a free spinning shaft? Particularly a good attack type using Wolborg 2's shaft.
What is the best Dranzer custom using only Dranzer parts..

For AR's:
I was thinking S and F are both too fragile and generally bad..
Dranzer V seems alright, V2 also.. What about G and GT.. are they any good?

I was thinking V2 has the best base..
DZS has the best base

Try
AR: V2/ S
WD: 10 Wide
SG: S
BB: S
In it's attack form, it can outspin zombies.
hey i bought of toy galera and i got all TAKARA but he gave me tt hongli launchers?? WTF?
and how long does dickson c take to send/? coz his shipping price keeps rising !

and also why are all the takara METAL DRIGERS on ebay EG??
(Jun. 20, 2009  9:50 PM)clericlaw Wrote: hey i bought of toy galera and i got all TAKARA but he gave me tt hongli launchers?? WTF?

People already recommended that you shouldn't buy from Toygalera as they are not reliable and are known to sell fakes....

(Jun. 20, 2009  9:50 PM)clericlaw Wrote: and also why are all the takara METAL DRIGERS on ebay EG??

They're not, as you were already told. All Takara Metal Driger's are made the same... with an HMC not an EG. There is no such thing as a Takara EG Metal Driger.

(Jun. 17, 2009  7:00 AM)clericlaw Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2009  11:28 AM)Aqua Wrote: No, they're Takara Metal Driger's with an HMC not an EG.
eg ones hto
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: People already recommended that you shouldn't buy from Toygalera as they are not reliable and are known to sell fakes....

They're not, as you were already told. All Takara Metal Driger's are made the same... with an HMC not an EG. There is no such thing as a Takara EG Metal Driger.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-EG-BeyBlade-G...1|294%3A50

so this is fake?

and the things toygalera saent are fake?? they seem real enuf to me (authentic takara)
Take a picture of the box.
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Take a picture of the box.

well i threw it away but it looked like this (exactly the same)

http://www.futurepda.com/elegant/beyblade-h17.jpg

also why dis EG?? if its HMC ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-EG-BeyBlade-G...%E2%80%8B0
(Jun. 20, 2009  10:54 PM)clericlaw Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-EG-BeyBlade-G...1|294%3A50

so this is fake?

No, it's real. It says EG on the box because even though Metal Driger has an HMC, it's still considered a part of the Engine Gear Series.
This has been bothering me for awhile, because I swear I was beyblading in third grade, which was 2001-2002 for me. When was the original release date for beyblade is the US?
(Jun. 20, 2009  11:05 PM)Aqua Wrote: No, it's real. It says EG on the box because even though Metal Driger has an HMC, it's still considered a part of the Engine Gear Series.

OMFG i shud of known!! dam i would of bought it ages ago lol! for 7 bucks too incl shipp!!!
Metal Driger is part of the EG series and its base is a final clutch. The Heavy Metal core was placed within a unique housing that acted as fixed semi-flat tip that could be placed within EG bases.
I small cm.(maybe?) size metal ring/donut Tongue_out
*points to his question*
(Jun. 21, 2009  5:38 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I small cm.(maybe?) size metal ring/donut Tongue_out
*points to his question*

does it have inner circles? or is it just a solid ring?
Is it legal for me to put a strip of tape on the inside of my D bottom to prevent rattling with my D125 track?
(Jun. 21, 2009  7:17 AM)Mankster Wrote: Is it legal for me to put a strip of tape on the inside of my D bottom to prevent rattling with my D125 track?

No.

•The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the
performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated.

•Applying stickers on locations of the Beyblade that are not designated for stickers, e.g.
around the edge of a Weight Disk or on an Spin Gear to tighten it.
(Jun. 21, 2009  8:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No.

•The addition, application, insertion, etc. of any foreign substance that affects the
performance of a Beyblade in any way is illegal unless otherwise stated.

•Applying stickers on locations of the Beyblade that are not designated for stickers, e.g.
around the edge of a Weight Disk or on an Spin Gear to tighten it.

That sucks. So I'll need to buy another D bottom cause I was unlucky. Unhappy
(Jun. 21, 2009  8:23 AM)Mankster Wrote: That sucks. So I'll need to buy another D bottom cause I was unlucky. Unhappy

I sincerely doubt the rattling is that bad. If it is, you could try painting it. Other than that ... different parts sometimes have different molds, some are looser or tighter than others. Unfortunately, this has always been a part of this game and there isn't really anything to be done about it.
How do you clean a HMS beyblade's metal?