Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pretty much, gotta wonder if it spins better with a straight winder though...anyone tried that yet?
Uh, guess what? I straighten my winders Grin
(Jun. 18, 2009  7:37 PM)Giga Wrote: Uh, guess what? I straighten my winders Grin

So do I, but I haven't gotten my hands on a MFB yet, so I guess there isn't any need to test it since you've just answered my question.
Is it legal to use HWS without a clear wheel?
(Jun. 18, 2009  10:39 PM)jsc Wrote: Is it legal to use HWS without a clear wheel?

No. You're not allowed to use an AR (that has a space for a sub-AR) without using a sub-AR, so I would think that the same rule applies MFB.
Nope, if there's space for a part, it has to be there, excluding the bit chips of the plastics generation. Plus it's a little nonsensical to do that anyways.
(Jun. 18, 2009  10:39 PM)jsc Wrote: Is it legal to use HWS without a clear wheel?

It's not possible either, you have to have the Clear Wheel to be able to use the HWS blades.
Oh... I forgot the Clear wheel determines spin direction... >.> I was just thinking from the Lightning L drago article
Kai and brad: Oh, I get it now then, thanks!
So, I was directed here upon asking about 105 and 90 tracks and so forth.

I get the differences in height, now what do they affect besides area of striking for a smash type. I'm currently in the possession of a Storm Pegasis so I figured I need a 90 track or something lower than the 105 I have.

it makes sense to me that striking area affects the outcomes of battles, but if a smash type uses 90, I've seen combination's for defense types that use 105/125, basically higher than 90. If that's the case, why wouldn't they use 90 with a WB bottom? Seems to make sense that you'd want your blade to be struck on the wheel, or am I mistaken?
Will not help: where it is possible Beyblade to download with the Japanese dubbing-in? Smile
(Jun. 19, 2009  11:43 AM)HiroAyami Wrote: So, I was directed here upon asking about 105 and 90 tracks and so forth.

I get the differences in height, now what do they affect besides area of striking for a smash type. I'm currently in the possession of a Storm Pegasis so I figured I need a 90 track or something lower than the 105 I have.

it makes sense to me that striking area affects the outcomes of battles, but if a smash type uses 90, I've seen combination's for defense types that use 105/125, basically higher than 90. If that's the case, why wouldn't they use 90 with a WB bottom? Seems to make sense that you'd want your blade to be struck on the wheel, or am I mistaken?

One of the reasons 90 is needed is because RF is very tall compared to the other bottoms..

If all that weight that defense beyblades have is so low to the stadium.. then they might touch the stadium floor when hit.. which can KO it easily..
It's all about balance and weight distribution.. and ofcourse height is a factor in that..

That is what is so great about MFB.. a higher beyblade doesn't necessarily mean a loss..
Lots of parts are usefull in lots of different combo's..

However in general.. An attacking combo, upper or smash.. should alwasy be a step
lower than the opposing beyblade..
Since RF is so tall.. Using 90 makes it just about as high as CH120.. or maybe a little lower/higher.. Using 100 or 105 would simply make it too high.. Though you can probably be fine with 105 or 100 for now.. if you can't get 90 easily.. even on 105 SP or Quetz RF can still KO most MFB's..
How heavy is the metal face?
The website I use for part weights says it weighs 5g. However, there are users here that state it ways 3/3.5g.
The Metal Face is about 3.5 grams heavier than a normal Face. The latter weighs 1.1 gram, while the Metal Face is approximately 4.7 grams heavy, according to kyoganken.
(Jun. 19, 2009  3:04 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The website I use for part weights says it weighs 5g. However, there are users here that state it ways 3/3.5g.

So almost like adding a heavy metal core from the plastic generation?
(Jun. 19, 2009  3:07 PM)Neku2 Wrote: So almost like adding a heavy metal core from the plastic generation?

Yeah ... you can basically put it that way.
I got my reference from Hind: http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm

Metal Face is at the bottom.
Hind rounds up though, Espio.
Just a quickie..

Storm Pegasus is left of right spin?

And does it work with the Shooters I got in the Leone/Wolf starter?
(Jun. 20, 2009  1:18 AM)Mankster Wrote: Just a quickie..

Storm Pegasis is right spin. L Drago and L. L Drago are the only left spin MFB.

Yes, Storm Pegasis will work with the Right Launcher or Beylauncher.
(Jun. 20, 2009  1:18 AM)Mankster Wrote: Just a quickie..

ALL MFB except L drago and L.L Drago are Right spin.and every MFB..except L drago and L.L Drago work with the regular launcher and the beylauncher.the one you got with wolf starter is the regular launcher.storm pegasis comes with a beylauncher/string shooter
Best way to keep stickers from peeling off? Doesn't seem to matter what beyblade, although my Death Gargoyle MS AR and Dragoon G/GT seem to be better off (although they're also newer beyblades)
(Jun. 20, 2009  5:11 PM)t3haxle Wrote: Best way to keep stickers from peeling off? Doesn't seem to matter what beyblade, although my Death Gargoyle MS AR and Dragoon G/GT seem to be better off (although they're also newer beyblades)

If they keep coming off, then you're probably not putting them on properly. Make sure that whatever you're putting the sticker on is dry and clean. Don't touch the sticky side of the sticker too much and let the "stickyness" wear off. Also, don't continuously put on the sticker, then peel it off, then put it back on, then peel it off again,...

Takara's beyblade stickers do tend to have weaker adhesives, than Hasbro but you still shouldn't be having so many problems... :\
Maybe it's because I used to put my hand on top of the blade to stop them when I was younger Pinching_eyes