Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 18, 2009  6:45 AM)clericlaw Wrote: how come sometimes it wobbles wen i launch it lol

Look, do you have anything important to ask? We can't tell you why it wobbles. We don't know how you're shooting it or what stadium you're using. That being said, the flat tip combines with a free spinning shaft could cause it to wobble.

I'm getting impatient with you filling up this thread with nonsense when people want to have some meaningful discussion ...
(Jun. 18, 2009  6:47 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Look, do you have anything important to ask? We can't tell you why it wobbles. We don't know how you're shooting it or what stadium you're using. That being said, the flat tip combines with a free spinning shaft could cause it to wobble.

I'm getting impatient with you filling up this thread with nonsense when people want to have some meaningful discussion ...

shud i use

dranzer v2, voltic ape or burning kerb Suppport parts for my smash attack combo
?
(Jun. 18, 2009  7:08 AM)clericlaw Wrote: shud i use

dranzer v2, voltic ape or burning kerb Suppport parts for my smash attack combo
?

Voltaic Ape.
* AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
* WD: Ten Heavy
* BB: Metal Ball Base (w/ 4 metal balls) (Draciel Metal Ball Defenser)

is this combo good??
(Jun. 18, 2009  9:32 AM)clericlaw Wrote: * AR: Tiger Defenser (Driger S)
* WD: Ten Heavy
* BB: Metal Ball Base (w/ 4 metal balls) (Draciel Metal Ball Defenser)

is this combo good??

You know, it's fairly easy to tell you copy and pasted that directly from the Beywiki. So yes, it's good, otherwise we would not list it. Regardless, this isn't the topic to ask about customizations, considering we have an entire forum for it.

You will receive another warning for spamming if this does not stop ...
(Jun. 18, 2009  9:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You know, it's fairly easy to tell you copy and pasted that directly from the Beywiki. So yes, it's good, otherwise we would not list it. Regardless, this isn't the topic to ask about customizations, considering we have an entire forum for it.

You will receive another warning for spamming if this does not stop ...

ok i ddint realise that if it was on wiki it is good lol
(Jun. 18, 2009  10:19 AM)clericlaw Wrote: ok i ddint realise that if it was on wiki it is good lol

Is it me or are you purposely trying to push brad?
Just COOL it..
Ask your questions in the right thread..and also stop asking questions that are nonsense and cannot really be answered by us...
Sorry to bring this up again, I assume it may have just been missed. If I don't get a reply this time then I will just assume that there are no images or articles.

"Is there an article on the Beylaucnher at all? I just want to know what the insides look like. I took one apart, sorry Rocky, and the spring part that causes the auto retract fell out. I just want to know what I'm looking for. Cheers =D."
(Jun. 18, 2009  2:44 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Sorry to bring this up again, I assume it may have just been missed. If I don't get a reply this time then I will just assume that there are no images or articles.

"Is there an article on the Beylaucnher at all? I just want to know what the insides look like. I took one apart, sorry Rocky, and the spring part that causes the auto retract fell out. I just want to know what I'm looking for. Cheers =D."
I had found a Japanese blog where a Launcher L had been opened, but the link is definitely broken now. Unfortunately, I cannot really recall any other website where there might be such pictures. You might have to rely on somebody here ...
No problem, I can always open one of mine up. Take some pictures and maybe post here. Cheers for responding though Kai-V.

(Jun. 18, 2009  3:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I had found a Japanese blog where a Launcher L had been opened, but the link is definitely broken now. Unfortunately, I cannot really recall any other website where there might be such pictures. You might have to rely on somebody here ...
I remember there being a lot of bootleg rip-cords out there, but does anyone else remember those 5-foot long ones?
Yes...and?
Just wondering if anyone remembers, do you guys know any stores that actually still sell those? They were awesome.
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:25 PM)Gadget Wrote: Just wondering if anyone remembers, do you guys know any stores that actually still sell those? They were awesome.

They're illegal, fragile and break easily.
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:27 PM)Aqua Wrote: They're illegal, fragile and break easily.

Oh trust me, I know, I never used them in a serious game, I just used it for fun.
No clue honestly; never went out of my way to find illegal parts.
I used to have a few, there was a convenience store by my house that sold huge ripcords and import beyblades (ironically, they were official and not TT Hongli stuff)
Y'know, it's kinda funny. I don't know if it's because I got into the game so late or something, but I never had any problem finding legal parts. In fact, aside from ebay lots whose links I found on OtC, I never encountered fakes for sale.
(Jun. 18, 2009  4:59 PM)Ghost Wrote: Still makes the ripcords illegal..

And what has that got to do with having fun with them? It's not like I'm going to bring them to WBO Events and stuff, get over it.
(Jun. 18, 2009  6:07 PM)Gadget Wrote: And what has that got to do with having fun with them? It's not like I'm going to bring them to WBO Events and stuff, get over it.

No, you get over it. You are on a Beyblade fansite and asking for help finding counterfeit Beyblade merchandise. We don't do this stuff here, so go ask somewhere else.

Espio, I have some broken BeyLaunchers, so maybe I will open one of them up.
My Pegasis125B only spins for about 2:34 am i not pulling the ripcord hard enough or is that normal? (i'm 11 and my ripcord isn't straightened)
(Jun. 18, 2009  6:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, you get over it. You are on a Beyblade fansite and asking for help finding counterfeit Beyblade merchandise. We don't do this stuff here, so go ask somewhere else.

Espio, I have some broken BeyLaunchers, so maybe I will open one of them up.

I never really meant to ask where to get them... I just meant to ask if there were places that actually still SOLD them. But yeah, I should get over asking those kind of questions.

Japanda - Brad made a video about winder straightening (AKA rip-cord) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5RTQNea-M very useful, I recommend checking it out.
(Jun. 18, 2009  6:57 PM)Gadget Wrote: I never really meant to ask where to get them... I just meant to ask if there were places that actually still SOLD them. But yeah, I should get over asking those kind of questions.

Japanda - Brad made a video about winder straightening (AKA rip-cord) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv5RTQNea-M very useful, I recommend checking it out.

i know i've seen it what i want to know is if thats normal for pegasis125B to spin for 2:34
About average, yeah.