Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 16, 2009  6:47 AM)clericlaw Wrote: is this very possible?

Yes it is ... Dranzer S is a very good Survival blade from my experience ...
Just try it with better ARs like I said in your other thread Smile
(Jun. 16, 2009  5:52 AM)clericlaw Wrote: well the thing is i dont have a stadium.. and i can get a hasbro - $5 or a takara $40

and i wanna save money lol

wats so bad?

Hasbro stadiums are also illegal in the WBO, therefore they cannot be used at WBO events, WBO-sanctioned matches, etc.
I just brougt Rock bison and it arrived yesterday but every time i wind the engine gear up it spins back around when i haven't lauched the blade.

Does anyone know why this is happening?Unhappy
yeah, some engine gears are like that that's the main reason i don't buy engine gear beyblades. 1 out of the 12 i bought actually worked. Theres not much that you can do maybe someone like BeyBrad would know what to do. sorry but basically your screwed Unhappy
(Jun. 16, 2009  4:54 PM)Liverpool Wrote: I just brougt Rock bison and it arrived yesterday but every time i wind the engine gear up it spins back around when i haven't lauched the blade.

Rock Bisons is meant to do that.
Ummm....i read the article in the beywiki titled "Waterfall" and what is the waterfall attack? (that article was kind of creepie)
(Jun. 16, 2009  5:58 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: Ummm....i read the article in the beywiki titled "Waterfall" and what is the waterfall attack? (that article was kind of creepie)

It's a special move developed by one of the competitors at the last Beyblade World Championships. However, the last time we checked, he couldn't do it. Yet.......
Confusedupaburn:
(Jun. 16, 2009  5:47 PM)Blitz Wrote: Rock Bisons is meant to do that.

Indeed.. I believe engine gears had clutch levels..

Like First Clutch activating immediately.. middle clutch after a few seconds.. and final clutch when the blade starts to lose spin.. or something.. I never bought many EG blades..
(Jun. 16, 2009  5:58 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: Ummm....i read the article in the beywiki titled "Waterfall" and what is the waterfall attack? (that article was kind of creepie)

That's just a joke run in the beyblade community. "Waterfall" is not real.
(Jun. 16, 2009  4:54 PM)Liverpool Wrote: I just brougt Rock bison and it arrived yesterday but every time i wind the engine gear up it spins back around when i haven't lauched the blade.

doesnt teach u on the instruction manual??

or i think u have to push somehityng b4 winding it
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:27 PM)clericlaw Wrote: doesnt teach u on the instruction manual??

or i think u have to push somehityng b4 winding it

Please don't answer if you don't know the answer. This question was already answered, and your answer is incorrect ...
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:28 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Please don't answer if you don't know the answer. This question was already answered, and your answer is incorrect ...

okTired
What is a perfect beyblade customization for defense and stamina for competitions?
ha sorry for laughin but that was funny lol
bey brad are you online??
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:38 PM)marcoloco Wrote: What is a perfect beyblade customization for defense and stamina for competitions?

There is no such thing as a "perfect customization." It is relative to the BeyStadium and your opponent's Beyblade.

For Defense and Stamina, the best parts available now are ...

Stamina: Virgo, Libra, D125, DF145, D, B
Defense: Metal Face, Libra, C145, CH120, B, WB
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:38 PM)arnation Wrote: bey brad are you online??

No.
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:38 PM)marcoloco Wrote: What is a perfect beyblade customization for defense and stamina for competitions?

There really isn't one. It all depends on what stadium is being used and what your opponent's combo is. Everything has a counter, but there really is no solid "perfect" combo for broad parameters. Generally speading, the heavier something is and the more it sticks to the stadium surface, the higher the defense, since defense blades are designed to take strong hits and not be moved. Stamina blades, on the other hand, want to have an excellent weight distribution, placed far from the axis of rotation, and should have a low-friction tip, so as to lose less spin from contact with the stadium, the basis of stamina being long spin-times.
what if ure not online den howed you awnser lol
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:44 PM)arnation Wrote: what if ure not online den howed you awnser lol

It is a mystery
LOL. Do you understand what a forum is?
ha lol
yah lol
wat do u think of the awsurvey.com idea? brad
(Jun. 16, 2009  9:06 PM)arnation Wrote: ha lol
yah lol
wat do u think of the awsurvey.com idea? brad

I can answer this one.

AW SURVEYS IS A SCAM. DON'T DO IT.
i heard and saw proof that it worked explain how its a scam plz
Stop spamming.