Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What are the uses for DF125 track and what does it DF stand for?
(Jun. 15, 2009  7:16 AM)Mankster Wrote: What are the uses for DF125 track and what does it DF stand for?

I think you mean DF145. DF stands for 'Down Force' and it's meant to be good for Stamina Combo's, mind you I haven't really got round to testing it. But a few people on here have said that it works well.

(Jun. 15, 2009  5:13 AM)clericlaw Wrote: well this is a questions thread and im asking a question!
what blades have 1o heavy?
Look here - http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List It's pretty easy to find on the Wiki.
thanks..

shud i use HMS against Plastic ?? or wil my plastics have a chance of breakingf/?

aslo can draciel s metal balls use with metal ball defnser?
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:13 AM)clericlaw Wrote: thanks..

shud i use HMS against Plastic ?? or wil my plastics have a chance of breakingf/?

You were already answered; there's only a slightly higher likelihood of a break occurring.
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: You were already answered; there's only a slightly higher likelihood of a break occurring.

oops i keep forgetting how bout my other quesiotn??

are the draciel s and MBD balls interchangeable?
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:33 AM)clericlaw Wrote: oops i keep forgetting how bout my other quesiotn??

are the draciel s and MBD balls interchangeable?

They're the same.
and also did noland the guy who won some b eyblade thing ages go use 2 sets of metal balls or 1?? and wat did shawn use??
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:50 AM)clericlaw Wrote: and also did noland the guy who won some b eyblade thing ages go use 2 sets of metal balls or 1?? and wat did shawn use??

I don't know.

Shawn has an account here, bladehoarder. Why don't you ask him?
(Jun. 15, 2009  9:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't know.

Shawn has an account here, bladehoarder. Why don't you ask him?

fine then Pinching_eyes_2

btw he hasnt ocme online for ages lol !

is he any good ?? coa apprentely has the prefesor or osmehitn?
Are you really so lblind that you can't even notice all your typo's? Or are you just too damn lazy to correct them?
Either way it is very annoying, expect more people to answer your questions if you actually made sense in English..
how do you buy a beyblade from azuma because im a new comer plz anzwer Tongue_out_wink
(Jun. 15, 2009  12:52 PM)Ghost Wrote: Are you really so lblind that you can't even notice all your typo's? Or are you just too damn lazy to correct them?
Either way it is very annoying, expect more people to answer your questions if you actually made sense in English..

Normally, I wouldn't stand for a post like this (not that I could really do anything about it), but I must agree; we'd have a much better chance of answering your questions if you'd take more time on your posts.

Quote:well this is a questions thread and im asking a question!
Also, try to use more etiquette than this. You need to understand that if a question can be answered elsewhere, then you should us that topic.

(Jun. 15, 2009  1:34 PM)deamonte0403 Wrote: how do you buy a beyblade from azuma because im a new comer plz anzwer Tongue_out_wink
In the Marketplace forum, there's a sticky topic explaining how to use Mail Order Japan; it's actually really easy.
Yeah maybe I should have been nicer, but people like that get on my nerves..
Is there a dranzer MF? I know there is a MS but if there is a MF whats the difference?
Yes,there is a MF and MS Dranzer.the Diffrence is the entire blade.they are 2 totally different things
lol i wrote coz hes the prefessor or something
How do you put pictures in your sugnature, if the pictures arent online?
Load 'em up on an image hosting site like photobucket and then use the URL they provide.
Yes. Yes. Yes. Ebay your Hasbros, buy Takara. Do it. Now.
(Jun. 16, 2009  5:47 AM)fragbait Wrote: Yes. Yes. Yes. Ebay your Hasbros, buy Takara. Do it. Now.

well the thing is i dont have a stadium.. and i can get a hasbro - $5 or a takara $40

and i wanna save money lol

wats so bad?
hey also !

my uncustimoside dranzer s

keep beating

flashleopae\rd (AR)
10 wiude
MAGNE CORE RIGHT SPIN GEAR
galzzly

well not always sometimes..

is this very possible?
hmm well im not the best person to take advice from but it depends on what type of beyblades your going to use most and how into beyblades you plan to get if your going to use mfb or hms most id get takara but for plastics a hasbro wouldnt be so bad
(Jun. 16, 2009  6:33 AM)tcith Wrote: hmm well im not the best person to take advice from but it depends on what type of beyblades your going to use most and how into beyblades you plan to get if your going to use mfb or hms most id get takara but for plastics a hasbro wouldnt be so bad

im just playing plastics

hey also !

my uncustimoside dranzer s

keep beating

flashleopae\rd (AR)
10 wiude
MAGNE CORE RIGHT SPIN GEAR
galzzly

well not always sometimes..

is this very possible?
Hasbro is still bad for plastics. They're designed in the wrong way - they have no tornado ridges, bad/really shallow slopes, pockets.....basically they take a large amount of skill out of the game. There's amuch higher percentage of luck involved in battles in a Hasbro Stadium.

Which kinda makes all the combos you're trying to build useless.....not completely useless, but you'd see them perform much better and truer to how they're designed to perform in a Takara stadium.
uhhhh what she said