Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well if you start a bank account you most likely wont start a credit card account at your age.....will robably get a kids debit card? As long as you have the details for the card, you wont need the actual card....
so your saying if i get a debit card with all the information it will work just fine for a paypal account
I use a debit card with my paypal even though I have a credit card. I use the credit card in only certain situations.
are either of you willing to guide me through this beacause im willing to go make a bank account for this purpose its kinda annoying having to use my friends grandmas paypal..khel? rocky?
Um, I'm unfamiliar with American banks (I suppose banks are more worldwide aren't they? Either way, I'm clueless). Ask your parents which banks they use or look some up on google. Find one you like and ask your parents if they'd take you to set up an account with one of them....
Different banks have different policies. I am unfamiliar with the process of setting up one in the U.S. You probably will need a parent or guardian and an initial deposit. Setting up paypal is easy after though

Just get your

1)Account Number
2)Branch Transit number (from the particular bank branch you set up your account)
3)Bank Transit number.

They will give you all this info if you ask, and they can be found on a cheque. Then it's all just a process of filling in the form on the paypal site. There is usually a few days wait. They make a small deposit in your account (you read that right). You follow the instructions then and it should authorize that the connection between your bank account and Paypal.

From then you can buy things online through the use of e-checks (which have a processing time that varies country per country)

Honestly the online Paypal guide could probably explain this better than I ever could.
oh i can set up the account easy thats not a problem but understanding if i need a credit card or a debit or whatever i need to get from them is
Look through the different types of accounts offered with your parents. You won't want a Credit Card.....you'll probably want a savings account or a Debit Card. I'm unsure as to whether you can take money out of a savings accoutn, if you can then that'd probably be best for you. But as I say, I'm pretty clueless, it'd be best to go over it with your parents.
You're too young to even get a credit card. Considering the economic crisis we are in they would never give it to someone your age. Credit cards are a source of loans, and Debit cards are keys to your account. All accounts will come with a debit card. How else would you access your money?

I would probably get a chequing account, but this is something you need to do with your parents. It would be irresponsible of me to give advise on this to a minor.

Also I think we need to bring this thread back on topic. This is a thread to ask a question about beyblade itself not purchasing avenues. I don't think we can tell you anymore.
well the thread never really specified... it just said ask a question get a answer but i do agree i suppose youve helped me as far as i need
Adam (tcith) I tried to get a debit card...fail.. They said can't get one under 17
(Jun. 14, 2009  9:42 PM)xOverCasted Wrote: Adam (tcith) I tried to get a debit card...fail.. They said can't get one under 17

Because in the US you don't have credit until you are 18.
you are allowed to make a bank account though there must be some way thats connectable to paypal
allright
does anyone know where to raise money lol i feel begish today lol
best recomendation is wait for special event like a birthday or ask ur parents if you can do something for them like yard work
Debit is not Credit fragbait, they are two different things

And can we please get back on topic. I am not repeating myself again.
YAH I DONT GET MONEY LIKE THAT I DONT GET MONEY AT ALL I USE TO PASSOUT FLIERS BUT NOT ANYMORE LOL
One question: I am looking into buying a Gemios but I dont want to if its a crappy blade. Are there any notable parts or uses for this beyblade?
Df145 is useful for Stamina, but can be found on other beyblades as well, such as Libra. FS and Gemios wheel aren't very useful (though, I may get one to test anyway Tongue_out).
(Jun. 15, 2009  2:33 AM)Ozzy Wrote: One question: I am looking into buying a Gemios but I dont want to if its a crappy blade. Are there any notable parts or uses for this beyblade?

I haven't found a solid use for Gemios wheel.

However I do enjoy playing with it, and wouldn't rule it out just yet (good smash potential). The track is useful if you don't have it, and the wheel has some very entertaining KO's. If you are looking to expand your collection, it's good.
I recall it performing fairly well at BWR.
wat shud i get??

wolborg? ( i have hasbro bearing stringer btw)
or
MAster dragoon?
or
Draciel metal ball defenser ( i have draciel s So the metal balls i get with this wud help) btw can u use it with draciel s metal ball?
or
another draciel s?

lol help!
we have a purchase consultation thread.
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:07 AM)Khel Wrote: we have a purchase consultation thread.

well this is a questions thread and im asking a question!
what blades have 1o heavy?