Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 13, 2009  8:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Gaia Dragoon G isn't really strong ...

Toygalera does send fakes, and often sends out TT Hongli in place of Takara.

well wat is fake?? like how u tell if it ain a tt hoingli?

and do they ever send authentic?
Yes, they do sometimes sell authentic. It is a gamble.

Anything that isn't Takara-Tomy, Sonokong or Hasbro is fake.
I'm pretty sure all of toygalera's HMS are real.

I bought 3 and they were all official Takara.
(Jun. 13, 2009  8:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, they do sometimes sell authentic. It is a gamble.

takara-tomy? wat if its just takara?? coz the blade i bought are just taakara
Takara and Takara-Tomy are the same thing Wut!?
(Jun. 13, 2009  8:58 AM)clericlaw Wrote: takara-tomy? wat if its just takara?? coz the blade i bought are just taakara

Just watch this video to be able to tell if their fake or not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI
I think that's only for Plastic beyblades tho.
(Jun. 13, 2009  9:30 AM)Raykon Wrote: Just watch this video to be able to tell if their fake or not. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCGSQZmXWUI
I think that's only for Plastic beyblades tho.

ok thanks i hope the trygle im reciving from toy galera isnt fake ! lol its the cheapest so i bought from then mi ght ocme back to haunt me
(Jun. 13, 2009  10:30 AM)clericlaw Wrote: ok thanks i hope the trygle im reciving from toy galera isnt fake ! lol its the cheapest so i bought from then mi ght ocme back to haunt me

Wut!?

The only problem is if it's fake, there's not much you can do. They'd be willing to refund you the cost of the item let you keep it, but there isn't anything you can do about the cost of shipping that you paid.
(Jun. 13, 2009  1:13 PM)G Wrote: Wut!?

The only problem is if it's fake, there's not much you can do. They'd be willing to refund you the cost of the item let you keep it, but there isn't anything you can do about the cost of shipping that you paid.

They wouldn't refund Synesthesia at all.
(Jun. 13, 2009  8:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Yes, they do sometimes sell authentic. It is a gamble.

Also Playskool made/licensed them for India. But those are pretty rare now.
(Jun. 13, 2009  5:44 PM)Khel Wrote: Also Playskool made/licensed them for India. But those are pretty rare now.

seriously did not know that, thanks!
no prob; I remember seeing my cousin's a while ago and the box (which had a Hasbro design) had the Playskool logo on it. It's a pretty big company there.

If I'm not mistaken they have a history of licensing Hasbro goods. I'd be surprised if they don't do the distribution of BMF there. However it probably won't see the light of day easily a year and a half after NA.
Hi,can someone tell me all the metal fight beyblades that are currently out? Also what combo would you recommend for the best attack type?
Storm Pegasis/Quetzalcoatl 90RF for the combo ...

EDIT: Ah here we go
thank you so much. Um just one thing what is the difference between pegasis and storm pegasis?
They're two completely different beyblades. Storm Pegasis is the successor; it has a different wheel, and a rubber flat bottom.
(Jun. 13, 2009  6:47 PM)Bizzi Wrote: thank you so much. Um just one thing what is the difference between pegasis and storm pegasis?

They have different wheels and bottoms. Pegasis 105F and Storm Pegasis 105RF. The different parts are bolded. They also, have different faces.

Also, Pegasis 105F is a part of the pre-HWS ("4-layer") series and Storm Pegasis 105RF is a part of the HWS.

And you can clearly see the difference....

Pegasis 105F
[Image: sya3vd.jpg]

Storm Pegasis 105RF
[Image: ejwv3a.jpg]
ok so ive gotten 1 of these with each of my metal fight beyblades and am curious as to what they are...
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Why is it backwards Chocked_2?
Mirror pic?

Guess it's similiar to the Beypointer codes you get with TT blades....like a foreign equivalent.....
I seriously have no idea what that is. Speechless
I ve never seen one... Do they opnly come in starters with beypointers?
Nope, I never got one with my Pegasis Starter....
That came in a Korean 'Top Blade' right?

Because that's definitely not the Japanese "Metal Fight Beyblade" logo. So whatever it is, it's not a Takara-Tomy item.