Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I don't get what's so hard about using your bank account with paypal. I'm only 14, I have a checking account I made specifically for PP, so PP is definitely accessible to people under 18.

I guess a Visa gift card is good for fast cash though.
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: Also.. don't you get allowance?.. If you don't.. get a job? Your 12..

Hahaha, when I was 12, my allowance was 50 cents a week, and I had to do 7 out of a list of 14 chores to get it. My sister did the other 7. We'd alternate who got to pick first each week.
(Jun. 10, 2009  3:54 AM)Spinster Wrote: Hahaha, when I was 12, my allowance was 50 cents a week, and I had to do 7 out of a list of 14 chores to get it. My sister did the other 7. We'd alternate who got to pick first each week.

That's kind of.. a little lol..

When I was 12 I got.. 25 per month.. then I started running adpapers.. and go around 40 more.. so I got 65 total..So when I turned 13.. beyblade came out in my country.. and I started buying em.. they were priced 10 a piece.. so I could essentially get 6 per month..

I was in no way a spoiled or rich kid.. I live only with my mom. So we had to live off 1 salary that wasn't exactly a manager's salary..So we had to constantly be careful with our money cuz we had little..

That is why I refuse to believe.. that if I in my situation.. could get at least 40 bucks on my own..some other 12 year old kid can't..
Cuz if those kids are poorer than I was at that age.. maybe its best if they don't play the game at all until they get money..
This is getting a bit off topic so I will ask a question, Could I still use one of my ripcords that had been fixed by super glue when it snapped?
Think that'd be a no, since it'd change the performance of the ripcord :\ probably for the worst as well...
Is there any word on takara releasing a black MFB stadium?
(Jun. 10, 2009  2:15 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Is there any word on takara releasing a black MFB stadium?
Not yet ... The colour is the last thing known, actually.
Just paint your clear attack stadium.
I know this is somewhere here, but I can't find it.

So....

Difference between a normal and Light Booster?
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:19 PM)fragbait Wrote: I know this is somewhere here, but I can't find it.

So....

Difference between a normal and Light Booster?
Normal Wheels, Light Wheels.
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Normal Wheels, Light Wheels.

And the Light Wheels are the all plastics ones correct?
Or do I have this wrong? If I do, please describe the diff!
(I would rather ask stupid questions than buy something I don't need)
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:25 PM)fragbait Wrote: And the Light Wheels are the all plastics ones correct?
Or do I have this wrong? If I do, please describe the diff!
(I would rather ask stupid questions than buy something I don't need)
I really doubt you need Light Wheels, which are made of plastic instead of metal, anyway.

You should look on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website or simply read some of the topics here (Hybrid Wheel System, BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S, etc.) to learn more about Light Wheels ...
(Jun. 10, 2009  6:28 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I really doubt you need Light Wheels, which are made of plastic instead of metal, anyway.

You should look on TAKARA-TOMY's official Beyblade website or simply read some of the topics here (Hybrid Wheel System, BB-37 Random Booster Light Vol. 2 Wind Aquario 100HF/S, etc.) to learn more about Light Wheels ...

Well, I have all the info I need. Thanks again, Kai-V.
LibraDF145RF vs SPegasis105RF. which one will win?
(Jun. 10, 2009  8:09 PM)pegasis Wrote: LibraDF145RF vs SPegasis105RF. which one will win?

S. Pegasis should win.

Re: Libra DF145RF
RF is already a really tall bottom and adding a DF145 will make it a carp tower and incredibily prone to attacks from below. Also Libra's wheel is heavy and will slow the blade down so it will not have as much speed.
i couldnt find this in the rule book but i just did VirgoDF145BS v.s. LDrago105F and anywayyy
in the last round LDrago stopped spinning at the same time as Virgo left the stadium...
so who's the winner?! or is it a draw... just wondering incase a K.O. is like ...more of a loss... than a ...spin stop...?

just curious Grin

...and wat does DF stand for... i cant find my box that says what they mean...

my fault brad... i opened up the rule book to check but i forgot that specifications were farther along in the book... i got the the Beybattle section and thought it would be covered there... sorry for any inconvenience Grin
(Jun. 10, 2009  9:51 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: i couldnt find this in the rule book but i just did VirgoDF145BS v.s. LDrago105F and anywayyy
in the last round LDrago stopped spinning at the same time as Virgo left the stadium...
so who's the winner?! or is it a draw... just wondering incase a K.O. is like ...more of a loss... than a ...spin stop...?

just curious Grin

...and wat does DF stand for... i cant find my box that says what they mean...

Yeah, I think that would be a draw, if one stopped spinning and the other left the stadium at the exact same time.

DF = Down Force
(Jun. 10, 2009  9:51 PM)Limeguy64 Wrote: i couldnt find this in the rule book but i just did VirgoDF145BS v.s. LDrago105F and anywayyy

You didn't check the rule book very well, as this is specifically addressed:

One Beyblade stops spinning at the same time another Beyblade is knocked out.
‣If it is indiscernible which Beyblade lost first, the round is a draw.
(Jun. 10, 2009  9:07 PM)Aqua Wrote: S. Pegasis should win.

Re: Libra DF145RF
RF is already a really tall bottom and adding a DF145 will make it a carp tower and incredibily prone to attacks from below. Also Libra's wheel is heavy and will slow the blade down so it will not have as much speed.
it doesnt need to have alot of speed since its a defense combo.
(Jun. 10, 2009  10:34 PM)pegasis Wrote: it doesnt need to have alot of speed since its a defense combo.

If your going to use RF, might as well use it for attack....
(Jun. 10, 2009  10:39 PM)Aqua Wrote: If your going to use RF, might as well use it for attack....

Why? Right now, RF is the only rubber tip available. It's viable for Defense combos.
So, Libra C145RF, or Rock Leone C145RF would be the prime choices for a RF based defense combo, or would it make more sense to use a lower track like D125?
I'd use MF Libra C145WB/B.

That's what's good about MFB right now; there are lots of competitive options.
Wish my WB would stay on properly without making a weird grinding noise Tired Agreed that's the standard staple defense combo at the moment, but if we're considering rubber flat's use as a defense tip, would a lower track than a 145 be a better option to compensate for the added height from RF?