Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What makes certain beyblades crystal beyblades? Example:Crystal Dragoon, Crystal Draceil, etc.
Theybare see through
(Jun. 09, 2009  7:25 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: What makes certain beyblades crystal beyblades? Example:Crystal Dragoon, Crystal Draceil, etc.

They're made out of clear plastic.
There was a 'crystal' Dragoon S, Draciel S, Dranzer S and Driger S.
They were all clear except the weight disc, which was painted.
edit: beaten
They're made of clear colorless plastic, they were limited edition recolors.
They also had different parts to the original versions, driger S had a revolver attacker weight disk, not sure about the others.
Dranzer S came with a red 8 Wide, Dragoon S a blue 8 Heavy and Draciel S a green Wide Defence.
(Jun. 09, 2009  8:32 PM)jsc Wrote: Why is Dranzer V2 good?

Uncustomized, Dranzer V2 seems to have great performance. Mostly because the BB, Customize Clutch Base and the AR, Cross Dranzer, go well together. But Dranzer V2 is good for it's SP (Cross Survivor), which is one of the best SPs for Survival/ Defense.
ok, i have 1 blade no stadiums and wont get some any time soon what shall i do??? can somebody give me some worthless mfb/plastic parts so i can make a blade?(for free)
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:13 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: ok, i have 1 blade no stadiums and wont get some any time soon what shall i do??? can somebody give me some worthless mfb/plastic parts so i can make a blade?(for free)

You'd have to at least pay for shipping if someone were to offer you free parts. And you should make a thread for this in the BeyMarketPlace forum.

Also, many other people are in this same situation. People can't just keep giving away free parts to so many people. Either save up and import or wait until MFB is available worldwide.
Or just buy from toywiz/intoy? I mean its a bit of a ripoff.. but they sell basically everything that is used alot now.. except for metal face..

Just get reshuffle set.. hybrid wheel set.. and alot of light boosters for spare parts (I'd stop buying until you got CH120, unless its in the first one u get..)... Then maybe get a flame sag.. and some other stuff u wanna have..
May seem like alot of cash but it's not really.. just buy 1 thing every month.. I'm doing that now too.. and by next month I'll have everything I want right now (cept maybe for CH120 and ofcourse metal face)
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: You'd have to at least pay for shipping if someone were to offer you free parts. And you should make a thread for this in the BeyMarketPlace forum.

Also, many other people are in this same situation. People can't just keep giving away free parts to so many people. Either save up and import or wait until MFB is available worldwide.

SOZ dont take it so personally i just asked a question and im only 12 years old so i dont have a credit card.
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:24 PM)Ghost Wrote: Or just buy from toywiz/intoy? I mean its a bit of a ripoff.. but they sell basically everything that is used alot now.. except for metal face..

Just get reshuffle set.. hybrid wheel set.. and alot of light boosters for spare parts (I'd stop buying until you got CH120, unless its in the first one u get..)... Then maybe get a flame sag.. and some other stuff u wanna have..
May seem like alot of cash but it's not really.. just buy 1 thing every month.. I'm doing that now too.. and by next month I'll have everything I want right now (cept maybe for CH120 and ofcourse metal face)

umm well thats a good idea but i dont exactly have any money because i hardley get any i spent my birthday money on pegasus 105F so i will have to wait for a looong time thanks for the help though! 8D
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:25 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: SOZ dont take it so personally i just asked a question and im only 12 years old so i dont have a credit card.

lol I'm not taking this personally at all.

You don't always need to have a credit card to buy online.
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:28 PM)Aqua Wrote: lol I'm not taking this personally at all.

You don't always need to have a credit card to buy online.

soz got a bit carried away soz
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:25 PM)bey_masta12345 Wrote: SOZ dont take it so personally i just asked a question and im only 12 years old so i dont have a credit card.

umm well thats a good idea but i dont exactly have any money because i hardley get any i spent my birthday money on pegasus 105F so i will have to wait for a looong time thanks for the help though! 8D

Dude, just get a paypal account? Everyone has a bank account.. I had one when I was 12.. it was named differently.. but it was still a bank account.. which means u can use paypal..

Also.. don't you get allowance?.. If you don't.. get a job? Your 12.. go wash peoples cars.. go bring newspapers.. or whatever other kid job u can think of.. give the money to ur parents and let them wire it to your bank account.. then buy with paypal.. if your parents won't allow you to buy in this way.. simply ask the people you're gonna work for to deposit the money on ur bank account ..
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:32 PM)Ghost Wrote: Dude, just get a paypal account? Everyone has a bank account.. I had one when I was 12.. it was named differently.. but it was still a bank account.. which means u can use paypal..

Also.. don't you get allowance?.. If you don't.. get a job? Your 12.. go wash peoples cars.. go bring newspapers.. or whatever other kid job u can think of.. give the money to ur parents and let them wire it to your bank account.. then buy with paypal.. if your parents won't allow you to buy in this way.. simply ask the people you're gonna work for to deposit the money on ur bank account ..

i wish it was that simple well i have to go some where every day after school so i think i actually might get a blade soon afteralll
I wish people would stop saying this. Yes there is no massive excuse for not buying off of the internet - you could probably find someone who you can buy things through, you could get one of those pre-paid cards and use that - but not everyone can use Paypal, it's not that simple. In England you have to be 18 before you can use it, even if you already have a debit card.
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: In England you have to be 18 before you can use it, even if you already have a debit card.

oh come on paypal never checks this
Well it might not be so bad if he's older but he's only 12.....there's a large difference between 12 and 18. :X
(Jun. 09, 2009  9:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: oh come on paypal never checks this

Yeah I was about to say that too.. People should learn that bending the rules(in cases like this ofcourse, don't get me wrong).. and making work of things you want to achieve is necessary if you want something..

Every 12 year old kid could find some form of income.. it really IS that simple..
Unless you live in some very poor country, in that case nvm what I said.. but since you seem to have an internet connection, you probably also have a means of getting money in some way or another..

Just save it up.. and buy when u got a nice amount..
ok ok everybody i will not get pocket money i will not open a acount i cannot save up cause i have no money BUT i might get a booster so lets leave it at that
Get a job.. damn.. Its probably better if I stop talking here, before I start rants about kids these days..
(Jun. 09, 2009  10:00 PM)Ghost Wrote: Get a job.. damn.. Its probably better if I stop talking here, before I start rants about kids these days..

for the love of god look at my icon!
Just save up money by doing small jobs like chores or something first.
Well i am 13 and I dont have paypal. I buy Visa gift cards for myself to use online before Beyblade comes to the US again. SO just buy yourself a Vanilla Visa :\