Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

A question like that, not sure if its in the right topic but... is paypal very safe??
(Jun. 07, 2009  6:21 AM)Beynval Wrote: A question like that, not sure if its in the right topic but... is paypal very safe??

Paypal itself is safe. Some sellers aren't, so careful who you buy from.
what is the best uncustomized attack,defense,stamina,balance type beyblade in the MFB series?
(Jun. 07, 2009  6:35 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: what is the best attack type beyblade in the MFB series?

Storm Pegasis 90RF.
(Jun. 07, 2009  6:35 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: what is the best uncustomized attack,defense,stamina,balance type beyblade in the MFB series?

You have to customize to make a beyblade that is any good in most cases.......
Storm Pegasis 90RF works best for attack, Libra CH120WB/B works best for defense and Virgo 105D (I keep forgetting if this is bad) for stamina. There is no good balance type in MFB so far and thyere may never be.
Flame c120SF works for balance.
(Jun. 07, 2009  6:35 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: what is the best uncustomized attack,defense,stamina,balance type beyblade in the MFB series?

Attack: Storm Pegasis 90RF
Defense: Libra CH120WB
Stamina: Flame Leone DF145B or Virgo DF145B (for these combos, D bottom or 100 track works as well)
Balance: MF Flame Leone 100SF
Ummm, guys there hasn't been nearly enough testing done to start saying what 'the best' combos are. You've listed off some great ones that have proved to be reliable, but we need more testing before stating they are 'The Best'.

Also, currently Quetzalcoatl 90RF is supposedly superior to Storm Pegasis 90RF.

The terminology that should probably used is 'reliable', 'staple', or 'good' (atleast when it comes to combos).
what customizations can you put on the mfb launcher grip i bought one but want some custom parts on it please help me
and where can i buy them?
There are no customizations as of yet. The only things you can put on/in it are the BeyLaunchers, Right Launchers and BeyPointers. An 'Angle Compass' is set to be released soon though and we should get a load of other cool stuff eventually (triggers, etc), we just don't know when yet.
(Jun. 07, 2009  9:59 PM)dark blader Wrote: what customizations can you put on the mfb launcher grip i bought one but want some custom parts on it please help me
and where can i buy them?

Right Launcher or BeyLauncher and a Beypointer.

ebay or toywiz.
There arent any yet but there is an BB49-Angle CVompass coming out
oh is storm pegisus fast and can it hit hard?
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:02 PM)dark blader Wrote: oh is storm pegisus fast and can it hit hard?

yes lol

Storm Pegasis (RF) is by far the fastest MFB and can easily KO a lot of beyblades.
thats good sorry for all the questions but what is an angle compass
its a grip accesory we dont know what it looks like yet
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:10 PM)dark blader Wrote: thats good sorry for all the questions but what is an angle compass

It's an accessory for the MFB Grip.
"this [angle compass] is almost certainly going to be just like the sniper compass" - Anubis

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-49-An...le+compass
DJ - Shock! I've thought this whole time that it was called Angel Compass!
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:17 PM)jsc Wrote: DJ - Shock! I've thought this whole time that it was called Angel Compass!

It is. What gave you the idea that it was called something else.
Angel
Angle

Tongue_out

My memory is hazy as to whether there was any name confusion when we first heard about it (did someone spell it wrong or something, I remember something needing to be changed) but Angle makes a lot more sense.
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: Angel
Angle

Tongue_out

oooh that's what he meant lol

There wasn't any name confusion, it was always called Angle Compass as far as I know.
Haha, you also wrote 'uncostumized' in the other thread. XD A little sleepy today? ^^;

Must've just been my imagination then. Maybe I was thinking or the BeyCarrier Waist Type.....
(Jun. 07, 2009  10:27 PM)Rocky Wrote: Must've just been my imagination then. Maybe I was thinking or the BeyCarrier Waist Type.....

Yeah, you prolly were because there was definately some name confusion with BeyCarrier Waist Type.
Or beycarrier West type as it was known for a while lol.
wow lots of high quality posts guys! keep it up! i love reading about typos