Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

kay ill try that thanks
Is using a grip necessary?
I have an HMS grip and using it is the most uncomfortable thing ever. I want to know if I should keep it as part of my collection and use it, or sell it to someone who will get more use out of it.

Do I just have to get used to it? Cause my launches are never as powerful with it.
Just use what's most comfortable to you because the one your more comfortable with the better launch it will be a grip isn't nessercary it's an accessory for people to use because it is more comfortable with them.
I actually find the HMS grip to be the best of all my gips. But that's just personal preference.
Actually prefer the new grip, think my hands adjusted to it. Tried using the HMS grip today, felt really awkward :\
I want a trigger for the MFB grip.
(Jun. 06, 2009  8:58 PM)Khel Wrote: I want a trigger for the MFB grip.

THIS

come on TT, it's been almost a year, give us some grip accessories!
TT responds "Absolutely not; we can't do that. However we can give you a carabiner grip."
"Whilst mocking you, by putting a hole on the original grip you bought, that's obviously intended for a trigger. That you'll neeeeevvvveeer receive!"
The thing that annoys me is, most of these accessories must have been planned from the beggining, since they'd have had to design the grip with sections that allow these additions!
They're probably all sitting in a warehouse somewhere, gathering dust...
Out of interest, why do people like triggers so much? Is it something extra to grip on for larger hands, or what.
I think the little hole on the grip has got something to do with the Angle Compass, but I'm pretty sure they will bring out a trigger as well. I just really want a rubber grip sooo bad lol.
Just makes it a lot more comfortable to hold, and gives you more stability.
Especially for people with bigger hands.
(Jun. 06, 2009  11:41 PM)Blitz Wrote: I think the little hole on the grip has got something to do with the Angle Compass, but I'm pretty sure they will bring out a trigger as well. I just really want a rubber grip sooo bad lol.
Make your own lol.
I REALLY want a trigger on the MFB grip because it feels right.
On my plastic grip, I have a trigger, on my HMS grip, theres an (albeit tiny) trigger.

It feels better to have a trigger than to just have my fist clenched on the thing. feels more stable to me.
This is why I like the beypointer on my grip, I kind of use it as a trigger, it makes it a lot nicer to hold I feel. And I probs will make my own rubber grip for the time being just need to get the bits Tongue_out.
(Jun. 06, 2009  11:41 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Make your own lol.

[Image: MakeshiftMFBtrigger.jpg]

Haha, Beypointer can work as a makeshift (but flimsy) trigger.
Looks extremely breakable Chocked_2...
If I hold the MFB Grip in the way that feels most natural to me, it falls apart when I launch. =_= So far no-one else seems to have reported such a problem so I'll assume I just have weird hands. Crying
what does a beypointer do on the mfb btw im getting a starter pegisus and a mfb launcher grip to instead of the dragoon msuv
A beypointer is used in tournamets to record points. You start with 1000 points and lose/gain poits when you beat or lose to people.
(Jun. 07, 2009  1:57 AM)dark blader Wrote: what does a beypointer do on the mfb btw im getting a starter pegisus and a mfb launcher grip to instead of the dragoon msuv

A beypointer is used as a way to collect points when you battle someone. When you win a battle, you gain points and when you lose a battle, you lose points. When you have a certain number up points, they can be used to redeem exclusive items at the WBBA but only in Japan.

Also, the beypointer is used to add weight to the launcher.

btw you shouldn't get the Pegasis 105F Starter. The Wolf D125B or Leone 145D Starters would be a lot better.
why not i thought it was attack and speed
Even if those are the criteria you go by, Storm Pegasis 105 RF has far superior attack and speed.
Is Pieces wheel Any good? No one seems to really talk about it.
Can't really say seeing as I have never used it. But from what I've gathered it's nothing special