Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 05, 2009  5:36 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yes but stuff like.. a free spinning tip.. how would you guys know this when there is no info before release..

They were previously in both the plastic and HMS Beyblades, so it's safe to assume they'll be in MFB.
That's not what I mean.. What I mean is.. when a beyblade is going to be released.. a topic is made.. but I don't see any links to information about that particular beyblade.. so how do you guys know about what parts it will have...
Ask Kai-V. I'm sure she checks out like Japanese forums or something for the information.
(Jun. 05, 2009  2:03 PM)Ghost Wrote: Zombies are beyblades that steal spin from the opponent because of near circular Attack Ring.. and usually a free spinning tip using a nsk bearing in the SG...They are known to spin long, and are able to spin after death cuz of their round shapes..
Currently there are no Zombies possible in MFB..

mmm... and the opposite spin direction?
Basically a zombie MUST have more endurance than opponent bey, and then why not steal spin from the other bey with opposite rotation sense?
(Jun. 05, 2009  5:51 PM)Ghost Wrote: That's not what I mean.. What I mean is.. when a beyblade is going to be released.. a topic is made.. but I don't see any links to information about that particular beyblade.. so how do you guys know about what parts it will have...
Do you read further into the topics ? Usually, almost every online Japanese shop has a description of their items. In the Flame Libra thread, I posted a message saying that the description had "free spinning Track" or something, and then everybody mostly started discussing that part.
I kind of missed that then I guess.. I'll check it out..
(Jun. 05, 2009  2:00 PM)dragonsclaw Wrote: What are Zombie Beyblades? And Dragoon GT so tall?! SO MUCH WEAK-POINTS!!

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie

Why did nobody link to this?
Because i never read that page Joyful_2"
(Jun. 05, 2009  2:00 PM)dragonsclaw Wrote: What are Zombie Beyblades? And Dragoon GT so tall?! SO MUCH WEAK-POINTS!!

I recommend you read the Beywiki.

All EGs beys are tall, that's why they're not really used.
How do we connect the two beypointers together ? they don't fully connect to each other?? help?
What are the good parts in the S&D Reshuffle set.I know theres the Libra wheel and the B bottom.But what else is there?
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:16 AM)BladeBee Wrote: What are the good parts in the S&D Reshuffle set.I know theres the Libra wheel and the B bottom.But what else is there?

DF145, D125, Virgo
(Jun. 06, 2009  2:16 AM)BladeBee Wrote: What are the good parts in the S&D Reshuffle set.I know theres the Libra wheel and the B bottom.But what else is there?

What Brad listed are the most useful parts along with Libra. Though there is also a 105 track (moderately useful) and a launcher grip (always good to have).
In the Beyblade Parts List, it says uriel 2's weight disk is Star Attack. What does this look like?
Heyz, i've gotten 25 wins and no face in my name yet.... is there anything i gotta confirm so i can get the face?
(Jun. 06, 2009  7:42 AM)Lira Wrote: Heyz, i've gotten 25 wins and no face in my name yet.... is there anything i gotta confirm so i can get the face?

They have to be done by hand, so you could've mentioned it somewhere else or PM'd me ...

Either way, I'll do it now.
Which launcher would you prefer?
(Jun. 06, 2009  8:11 AM)dragonsclaw Wrote: Which launcher would you prefer?

This question is too vague to answer.
well how about which launcher is better, The spring launcher f the marksmen scope launcher or the Dranzer Grip?
(Jun. 06, 2009  8:16 AM)dragonsclaw Wrote: well how about which launcher is better, The spring launcher f the marksmen scope launcher or the Dranzer Grip?

Dranzer Grip.
[Image: !BTeCnVwB2k~%24(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl5Z,dBKIrqPfeBQ~~_1.JPG]

Whats the name of that green beyblade in the bottom-left box? :\

EDIT: Just realised its jumping base
where can i get a customizable grip for an hms beyblade because i can not find one and i searched for 2 daysEee
(Jun. 06, 2009  5:43 PM)driger owns Wrote: where can i get a customizable grip for an hms beyblade because i can not find one and i searched for 2 daysEee

Yeah, it's not the most common item. Really, your only option would be YJA (Yahoo Japan Auctions). Occassionally, they'll appear in a few lots there.