Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 05, 2009  3:11 AM)jsc Wrote: Main Question: Is it rare or valuable?

Not really. It is limited edition and not the easiest to come across but it's not really valuable.
MFB stadiums are really common finds right now, and I'm in dire need of some new stadiums, so I have to ask;
How well do plastic beyblades perform in MFB stadiums? Is it safe to buy MFB stadiums for my plastics to play in, or should I keep searching for the old plastic stadiums? All I have right now is a Hasbro Cyber Draciel and it's seen so much use...
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:07 AM)BladeBee Wrote: If the host of a tourny competes in their tourny,do they have to pay the $5 if they dont have the passport face?

Yes.

(Jun. 05, 2009  3:17 AM)Kalim Wrote: MFB stadiums are really common finds right now, and I'm in dire need of some new stadiums, so I have to ask;
How well do plastic beyblades perform in MFB stadiums? Is it safe to buy MFB stadiums for my plastics to play in, or should I keep searching for the old plastic stadiums? All I have right now is a Hasbro Cyber Draciel and it's seen so much use...

MFB stadiums will work fine.
So..what would be the Best Libra combo right now?
It depends. There are a few good one's
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:04 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So..what would be the Best Libra combo right now?

It depends on the type of combo and the situation.

Defense => Libra CH120WB

Stamina => Libra DF145 D/B
What blade brings WB.

I wanna build the Defense combo
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:07 AM)BladeBee Wrote: What blade brings WB.

I wanna build the Defense combo

Rock Leone.
I dunno; I would usually go for B over WB, but that might be just personal preference.

However I still need to mess around with WB in different stadiums to see results so....
I'll try both.So what blade comes with B

Sorry for asking so Many what blades come with what questions
A lot of things come with B

RBV2
Escoplio
Leone from the Reshuffle set

and probably many others.

We have articles with this info you know...
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:10 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I'll try both.So what blade comes with B

Sorry for asking so Many what blades come with what questions

Wolf Starter and Escolpio Booster. And it's also included in the S & D Reshuffle Set and RBV2.

btw CH120 track will not be easy to find since it's the prize of Random Booster Light Vol. 1, there's a 1/8 chance of getting it.
Why is CH120 Useful? If a low track is needed,why not 100,and if a high track is needed why not 145
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:15 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Why is CH120 Useful? If a low track is needed,why not 100,and if a high track is needed why not 145

It's the heaviest track available. Weight is important for defense.
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:15 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Why is CH120 Useful? If a low track is needed,why not 100,and if a high track is needed why not 145

Weight + the ability to change height.

I like C145 for Defense so far.
Ok,this is the last question I have about the Libra Def Combo..Isent WB and B for stamina,and D for Defense.
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:19 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Ok,this is the last question I have about the Libra Def Combo..Isent WB and B for stamina,and D for Defense.

WB => Defense
B => Defense or Stamina
D => Stamina
No,

more like the other way around if anything else

EDIT: Beaten
What are Zombie Beyblades? And Dragoon GT so tall?! SO MUCH WEAK-POINTS!!
Zombies are beyblades that steal spin from the opponent because of near circular Attack Ring.. and usually a free spinning tip using a nsk bearing in the SG...They are known to spin long, and are able to spin after death cuz of their round shapes..
Currently there are no Zombies possible in MFB..
there will be soon tho, with the release of flame libra with its free spinning tip
Really? I didn't know it had one..Where do you guys get all that information..
Whenever there is a post on a new product, nobody includes pictures etc...
(Jun. 05, 2009  2:57 PM)Ghost Wrote: Really? I didn't know it had one..Where do you guys get all that information..
Whenever there is a post on a new product, nobody includes pictures etc...
All the information on a new product is posted in its specific topic. No pictures are included because there are none at the moment.
there is always a seperate thread for upcoming items, Kai-V finds out about them (release date, price etc) and makes a thread about it, if you want to know about any upcoming blades just type it in the search box
Yes but stuff like.. a free spinning tip.. how would you guys know this when there is no info before release..