Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pinching_eyes_2 Oh I used to know that lol I started thinking support parts and forgot.
(Jun. 04, 2009  6:34 PM)Rocky Wrote: Well it originally meant Support Parts but I'm pretty sure in that context people were talking about Storm Pegasis. It's a bother to type the whole name every time. :3

i usually just write speg
Sounds too much like smeg.

I've seen people write it S.P with a dot in the middle. I kinda like that. Most of the time I just write it out in full anyways though.
s.peg then lol
now it sounds like "Storm Pig"...
lol JJ. i ussualy write S.pegasis. but what brad mentioned was alright.
Well you could make one yourself but it wouldn't be an official tournamet.
Ugh, we have a whole forum devoted to this kind of stuff.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
Here you can view the upcoming proposed events and see if anything is happening in your area.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-General
Here you can see if there are people near you trying to get something started and looking for more support. If there aren't you could start a thread to see if you could get interest for a tourney near you. However, tourneys take time and thought so I'd advise you not to rush into anything.

In the future please look around the site before asking such questions. Smile
You just asked that. How about you check the links Rocky gave you for yourself.
^^ That was some pretty blatant ignorance. I gonna pretend you just didn't see my post because we posted at similiar times (though that still doesn't excuse you from making two posts virtually the same). I was debating on whether to give you a warning or not but that would probably have been a bit harsh and seeing as you did at least look at the forum links I gave you I'll leave off. But for the love of God please read the Community Rules. They're not exactly hard to abide by and they've been written out so nicely......Crying
(Jun. 04, 2009  10:58 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ That was some pretty blatant ignorance. I gonna pretend you just didn't see my post because we posted at similiar times (though that still doesn't excuse you from making two posts virtually the same). I was debating on whether to give you a warning or not but that would probably have been a bit harsh and seeing as you did at least look at the forum links I gave you I'll leave off. But for the love of God please read the Community Rules. They're not exactly hard to abide by and they've been written out so nicely......Crying

Now that you have shed your first tear, you can understand our pain Rocky.
What are the Balance and stamina stadiums made out of? They seem harder then the other stadiums
what would happen if you had 0 beypoints and then lost a beybattle would you have negative points or would you not have to give up points at all ( because technically you don't have any) also sorry about all the questions up until two weeks ago i thought beyblade was over. I feel like a noob Unhappy
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:44 AM)JAPANDA Wrote: what would happen if you had 0 beypoints and then lost a beybattle would you have negative points or would you not have to give up points at all ( because technically you don't have any) also sorry about all the questions up until two weeks ago i thought beyblade was over. I feel like a noob Unhappy

You cannot go below 0 BP.
I dont think you would lose any,just stay 0.

Also,in the purchase consulatation thread aqua said something about Staples..And.I just wanted to know what a staple is
Speaking of Beypoints, are the battles from The Battle at the Fort going to be entered any time soon, or are you still finishing entering the War Room and UK Beyday tournament points? I dont mind if you need to finish those first.
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:49 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Speaking of Beypoints, are the battles from The Battle at the Fort going to be entered any time soon, or are you still finishing entering the War Room and UK Beyday tournament points? I dont mind if you need to finish those first.

They already were ...?
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:48 AM)BladeBee Wrote: And.I just wanted to know what a staple is

A staple is a part/Beyblade that is incredibly important to competitive play.
Thanks brad,that means RF,Libra wheel,and D bottom are staples XD
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They already were ...?

Do you mean that the War Room battles haven't been entered, or that you thought that you had already entered the ones from the Battle at the Fort?
Oops ... looks like I processed the other battles you sent me.

Will get the BATF processed soon.
Im getting dragoon storm crystal version and I wanted to know if I should use it or keep it in the box as a relic. I am aware that the BB is useful but I don't go to tournaments so I won't need it. Is it valuable or not that big of a deal?
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:03 AM)jsc Wrote: Im getting dragoon storm crystal version and I wanted to know if I should use it or keep it in the box as a relic. I am aware that the BB is useful but I don't go to tournaments so I won't need it. Is it valuable or not that big of a deal?

Why would you buy it just to keep it in the box ...?
If the host of a tourny competes in their tourny,do they have to pay the $5 if they dont have the passport face?
(Jun. 05, 2009  3:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Why would you buy it just to keep it in the box ...?

Well it was kind of a dumb question anyways. I meant putting it on display and not using it. Main Question: Is it rare or valuable?