Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jun. 03, 2009  11:14 PM)Beynval Wrote: is there another set with storm pegasis?

No, just the Hybrid Wheel Match Set and obviously the Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter.
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:14 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hmm.. And what bottom is on the D.Wolf?

FS.
ish... hybrid wheel match set is 2 expensive to buy just to get another storm pegasis and storm pegasis are out of stock everywhere.
whats a Beyblade BB-42 BeyCarrier Waist Type?
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:20 PM)Beynval Wrote: whats a Beyblade BB-42 BeyCarrier Waist Type?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-42-Be...Waist-Type

Most MFB products have their own thread so you can just search for them.
Can you guys use one post for all of your questions? It must be getting hard for Aqua to keep up :\
What is the best stadium to start with?
Attack type.
Why is that actually? How can one stadium be better than another?

Also, which stadium has the largest spinsurface diameter?
Well each stadium is made to be better for a specific type (tornado ridges for attack types, large survival areas for stamina types, etc). Generally, the Attack Stadiums attributes just make it more balanced than the others. Not including the upcoming Super Attack Stadium (which is going to be a nightmare for any type of blade other than Attack) it's the only stadium where Attack blades perform well but other types also stand a chance....

Do you mean the whole stadium? The survival area?
(Jun. 04, 2009  11:48 AM)Ghost Wrote: Why is that actually? How can one stadium be better than another?

All stadiums have different features or chacarcteristics. Each stadium has a different slope, some stadiums have tornado ridges or survival areas in the centre, some use different types of plastic (harder or softer, more smooth or more friction), some have bigger or smaller stadium walls, etc. These features greatly affect gameplay. Based on the features and how each stadium affects gameplay indicates which stadium is better than another.

(Jun. 04, 2009  11:48 AM)Ghost Wrote: Also, which stadium has the largest spinsurface diameter?

If by that you mean survival area, then the Stamina Stadium has the widest surivial (flat) area.
I see, but I found the site of that beyuk guy.. and apparantly it has information on the stadiums and such..

I checked out the attack, but it seems so small Unhappy.. it says only 24.7cm diameter for the spin area..

I measured my hasbro stadium and it has 31 cm, and I always considered that very small..

But the way you people are saying it, does it mean, that in a very large stadium, attack types suck?
I was thinking about getting the wide square stadium, survival seems too steep, balance too.. and attack seems too small.. but even though the spin area of the wide square is large, its not so steep..
(Jun. 04, 2009  12:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: I see, but I found the site of that beyuk guy.. and apparantly it has information on the stadiums and such..

I checked out the attack, but it seems so small Unhappy.. it says only 24.7cm diameter for the spin area..

I measured my hasbro stadium and it has 31 cm, and I always considered that very small..

But the way you people are saying it, does it mean, that in a very large stadium, attack types suck?
I was thinking about getting the wide square stadium, survival seems too steep, balance too.. and attack seems too small.. but even though the spin area of the wide square is large, its not so steep..

Not all stadiums are meant to have a wide survival area Confused An attack stadium is meant for attack not stamina so the survival area will not be very big and same for the balance stadium. But a stadium like the MFB Stamina stadium is more for stamina type beyblades which is why it has such a wide survival area unlike the others.

Wide Square Stadium is not really recommended to buy as your main stadium, it was meant to use in battles with more than 2 people and is more to use for fun.

The Attack or Balance MFB stadiums are the best ones so far.
Then I'll get the balance.. that is the red one correct?
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:51 PM)Ghost Wrote: Then I'll get the balance.. that is the red one correct?
Yes.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-14-Be...lance-Type
as in Canada there are no metalfight you know a way to get except Japan?
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:30 PM)Ryu Ran Wrote: as in Canada there are no metalfight you know a way to get except Japan?
You already got an answer in your locked topic :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-tops-metal-fight
i messed up and posted a thread twice, is there anyway to delete one of them?
(Jun. 04, 2009  3:19 PM)JAPANDA Wrote: i messed up and posted a thread twice, is there anyway to delete one of them?
I am uncertain as to whether you have the possibility to delete your own threads, but I did it for you.

This thread is also mostly for questions concerning the hobby.
Isn't the FS bottom like Driger S' Tip?

Meaning when on the slopes it moves fast.. and in the center it spins in one location.. Becuz of the flat area around the sharp tip..
That is correct. Smile Theoretically it can be used for both Attack and Stamina.
However the friction is different because they are of different materials ofcoarse, however in the concept your talking about yes, you are correct.
And what about D, how is it different from FS
(Jun. 04, 2009  5:11 PM)Ghost Wrote: And what about D, how is it different from FS

D is made for defense and has great stamina. Because D is too wide and sharp it doesn't have good attack patterns like FS. Also the angle of it is bigger than FS.
Please correct me if I am wrong. Smile
What does SP stand for? You all were talking about it in the libra:siren whatever thread.
Well it originally meant Support Parts but I'm pretty sure in that context people were talking about Storm Pegasis. It's a bother to type the whole name every time. :3