Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I have difficulty shooting storm pegasis.It gets ejected from the stadium instantly t doesnt stay still! help plz T_T
Well RF is made of rubber so it goes fast.there is no real way to stop it going fast unless u but on a diffrent bottom
oh yeah i kinda figured that out but isnt there some way of shooting it without it being ejected instantly?
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:15 PM)Beynval Wrote: I have difficulty shooting storm pegasis.It gets ejected from the stadium instantly t doesnt stay still! help plz T_T

If you wanted a Beyblade that stays still, you bought the wrong one. Even veteran Bladers have trouble controlling Storm Pegasis. Try banking/sliding shoot and different positioning. Also, it will become easier once it wears down a bit. Metal Face can also help control it.
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:20 PM)Beynval Wrote: oh yeah i kinda figured that out but isnt there some way of shooting it without it being ejected instantly?

Yes. Sliding Shooting is a method of shooting that is basically mandatory to use for attack types especially ones using rubber tips.
ok thx and by stayin still i meant not going out of the stadium instantly! thx 4 the advices i guess im not the only one with that problem just wanted to know that.

and what about g revolution beyblades when does the engine gear activate?
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:24 PM)Beynval Wrote: and what about g revolution beyblades when does the engine gear activate?

There's really not much you can do about that. You can't really control EG beyblades, when the EG activates. Some tend to even KO themselves when it activiates. That's the main reason why EGs are not used very often.
ok thx thats what i also noticed!!!
isnt it kinda hard to use sliding shoot with a beylauncher?
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:35 PM)Beynval Wrote: isnt it kinda hard to use sliding shoot with a beylauncher?

Yeah, it might take a while to learn and get used to. Just start off with banking with the beylauncher, which will be a bit easier.
ok thx! which stadium should i use to practice?
What are the contents of the attack and balance reshuffle set?
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:43 PM)Ghost Wrote: What are the contents of the attack and balance reshuffle set?

- Aquario 105F
- Black Pegasis 100HF
- Wolf 125SF
- Black Beylauncher (string shooter)
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:48 PM)Ghost Wrote: worth getting?

Not really. But I guess it depends on what you already have and what you need. The Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set is a lot better though and definately worth getting.
where can i buy metal faces?
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:52 PM)Beynval Wrote: where can i buy metal faces?

YJA (Yahoo Japan Auctions).
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: Not really. But I guess it depends on what you already have and what you need. The Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set is a lot better though and definately worth getting.

I already got that..

You see I'm in a dilemma here.. TheIntoy is my only source of MFB..

I bought it.. but it had no actual launcher.. so I need to get either a Starter.. or That hybrid wheel set..

But this guy on the beymarketplace forums is gonna open up an auction for the Attack and Balance reshuffle.. so I thought it might be a nice buy...
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:54 PM)Ghost Wrote: I already got that..

You see I'm in a dilemma here.. TheIntoy is my only source of MFB..

I bought it.. but it had no actual launcher.. so I need to get either a Starter.. or That hybrid wheel set..

But this guy on the beymarketplace forums is gonna open up an auction for the Attack and Balance reshuffle.. so I thought it might be a nice buy...

Oh. Well if you can, you should try to get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set. It comes with 2 beylaunchers, an attack stadium and 2 beyblades (Storm Pegasis & Dark Wolf)
get hybrid wheel set
i mean: wooooooooh.
storm pegasis!!!
and dark wolf!!!i got my mfb on theintoy 2!!
(Jun. 03, 2009  10:57 PM)Aqua Wrote: Oh. Well if you can, you should try to get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set. It comes with 2 beylaunchers, an attack stadium and 2 beyblades (Storm Pegasis & Dark Wolf)

Hmm.. are those of any use.. Isn't RF way too high when used on a 105 track?

Having an MFB stadium is handy too.. but I can buy those seperately on theintoy.. also isn't all of dark wolf carp?..
what will stardust pegasis be? will it be different from storm?
i got dark wolf from the set and i do think itscrap.
it is however quite pretty=) all hws are prety!
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:03 PM)Beynval Wrote: what will stardust pegasis be? will it be different from storm?
We have topics dedicated to certain things :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-44-Ra...st-Pegasis
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:02 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hmm.. are those of any use.. Isn't RF way too high when used on a 105 track?

Having an MFB stadium is handy too.. but I can buy those seperately on theintoy.. also isn't all of dark wolf carp?..

D. Wolf isn't necessarily carp. Just nothing special, just an average beyblade. It comes with DF145 which is a very useful (if not the best) track for stamina.

Storm Pegasis 105RF as a whole is one of the best MFBs. RF is incredibly useful. S. Pegasis RF with 105 almost works as well as it on a lower track. 105 is quite fine for S. Pegasis.

And buying these speparately would be more expensive.
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:12 PM)Aqua Wrote: D. Wolf isn't necessarily carp. Just nothing special, just an average beyblade. It comes with DF145 which is a very useful (if not the best) track for stamina.

Storm Pegasis 105RF as a whole is one of the best MFBs. RF is incredibly useful. S. Pegasis RF with 105 almost works as well as it on a lower track. 105 is quite fine for S. Pegasis.

And buying these speparately would be more expensive.

Hmm.. And what bottom is on the D.Wolf?
Guess I'll buy it then..
is there another set with storm pegasis?