Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 30, 2009  12:13 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: How do you tell how much a blades weight disk weighs?

You weigh them Chocked
i was wondering why my dragoon gt's EG doesn't kick in at all during battle
(May. 30, 2009  12:37 AM)bphawk99 Wrote: i was wondering why my dragoon gt's EG doesn't kick in at all during battle

Are you sure the clutch is set correctly?
(May. 29, 2009  3:00 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol yeah see i was right ash Smile i get happy when people pm me questions, it makes me feel like i seem smart lol.

Lol i know what you mean.
yes it is set correctly and still nothing
(May. 30, 2009  1:21 AM)bphawk99 Wrote: yes it is set correctly and still nothing

Is it new or have you had to for a long time? And has the EG worked before?
It might be worn out because I have a beyblade that had a working EG, but now it doesn't work anymore. Unhappy
i think it might be worn out another question why does my rip cords keep snapping in the same spot every time right in the middle
(May. 30, 2009  4:18 AM)bphawk99 Wrote: i think it might be worn out another question why does my rip cords keep snapping in the same spot every time right in the middle

1. They're fake.
2. They need to be straightened.
Brad you didn't list the obvious reason I'd see from you.

You should also make sure your pulling straight.
What do clear wheels do?
(May. 30, 2009  5:38 AM)Muslimboi Wrote: What do clear wheels do?

... I don't understand, what do you mean, "what do they do?" They go on top of the Metal Wheel.
They don't really have a purpose. just decorationon the metal wheel...
They don't DO anything but I guess they might add a little bit of weight ?
To say they don't do anything is silly. They all have their slight differences. Essentially they're there to reduce recoil and to protect from attacks from above.
Which do you think is better. Capricorne, Gemios or Escolpio?
(May. 30, 2009  8:56 AM)Dr. X Wrote: Which do you think is better. Capricorne, Gemios or Escolpio?

Capricorne for 100.
Escolpio for WD145 and B.

Gemios is cool looking.
Has DF145 though.
About how easy does RF Dent.and when it does dent,is there a way to make it..undent itself XD
(May. 30, 2009  10:58 PM)BladeBee Wrote: About how easy does RF Dent.and when it does dent,is there a way to make it..undent itself XD

It dents quite easily. But the dent should go away on its own eventually after continuous use.
just as a counter-anecdote, i've used my RF like 400 times and it isn't dented yet
(May. 30, 2009  11:03 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: just as a counter-anecdote, i've used my RF like 400 times and it isn't dented yet

...Brad..your the luckiest person alive XD.but maybe it dented and while you were mass battling it out at BWR it fixed itself
hey is there a black peagsus ive seen images on web so think there is but they may have been faked
Yes there is,in the attack and balance reshuffle set there is a black pegasus wheel

the reshuffle set brings this http://media.photobucket.com/image/MFB%2...alance.jpg

Also,if RF can be fixed,should I not get a spare?
(May. 31, 2009  1:41 AM)black Pegasus Wrote: hey is there a black peagsus ive seen images on web so think there is but they may have been faked

The Black Pegasis comes in:

1) BB-05 Pegasis 145D Booster
2) Attack & Balance Reshuffle Set