Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(May. 29, 2009  6:25 AM)jsc Wrote: We got friends who love the game,
win or lose, it's all the same.

What is the name of this song?

This is for questions about the Beyblade hobby ...
(May. 29, 2009  12:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: How can you ask if Tracks make a difference or not? They determine height, some weight, and all have different shapes. How don't they make a difference?

It's like saying B and WB are the same. Not in the slightest.
i know they determine height.... but the weight they give isnt that big, and how will the shapes of the tracks help win or loose a battle?
(May. 29, 2009  6:25 AM)jsc Wrote: We got friends who love the game,
win or lose, it's all the same.

What is the name of this song?

It's 'Hang On' but you can't download it anywhere and the YouTube vids for it are awful.
what's a better bottom to go with Libra105, B or WB? what do you suggest.
(May. 29, 2009  11:40 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: what's a better bottom to go with Libra105, B or WB? what do you suggest.

WB is the new favourite amongst wbo members out of the 2.
Oh so should i put WB with Libra105 instead of B.
If your aiming for a defence combo yes.
Yeah I agree, don't get me wrong, B is a fine defence bottom, but WB is alot better, plus due to the size difference in the 2, WB has more movement and yet doesn't sacrifice spin for it.
Oh, ok thanks i just didn't know what to chose.
Anyone know what the Hybrid Wheel Match Set contains for a stadium? Is it Attack Style?
Lol yeah see i was right ash Smile i get happy when people pm me questions, it makes me feel like i seem smart lol.
(May. 29, 2009  9:24 AM)pegasis Wrote: i know they determine height.... but the weight they give isnt that big, and how will the shapes of the tracks help win or loose a battle?

Every gram helps, and the Wheels obviously come into contact with the Track sometimes, not to mention balancing ...
Thought every gram helps wasn't necessarily the case anymore with certain combos?
(May. 29, 2009  6:35 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Thought every gram helps wasn't necessarily the case anymore with certain combos?

What I meant was that every gram matters. Face to Metal Face is only an increase of 3.5g, but look at the huge difference it makes.
Very true, definitely has it's uses.
but also can be a disadvantage aswell because if the beyblade has to much weight it will only go fast for a bit like a bottom flat does and then suddenly stop, so i wouldn't put metal face on every blade only on the ones that are quite light not the heavy ones such as Libra.
(May. 29, 2009  7:01 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: but also can be a disadvantage aswell because if the beyblade has to much weight it will only go fast for a bit like a bottom flat does and then suddenly stop, so i wouldn't put metal face on every blade only on the ones that are quite light not the heavy ones such as Libra.

Yes, again, we already ascertained this ... my point is that 1g lighter or 1g heavier, every gram makes a difference.
(May. 29, 2009  11:40 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: what's a better bottom to go with Libra105, B or WB? what do you suggest.

It depends on the type of combo you want.

Libra 105B - Stamina (although Libra isn't the best for stamina)

Libra 105WB - Defense (you'd get the most out of this combo)
Is rock still currently thought of as the best defense wheel?
(May. 29, 2009  8:37 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Is rock still currently thought of as the best defense wheel?

It was never thought of as the best defense wheel...

Libra is.
Could have sworn as whole it was deemed better since it could defend against rubber flat based combos?
Uh, no. Never was Tired
How do you tell how much a blades weight disk weighs?
(May. 30, 2009  12:13 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: How do you tell how much a blades weight disk weighs?

... with a scale?