Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Ghost, that was seriously one of the best explanations of Beyblade typing that's ever been posted. Cheers.

CH120 was quite impressive. Though not as impressive as discovering DF145 is the best Stamina track ...
I thought DF didnt actually work. But if this is completely untrue, what does DF supposed to do thats different from a 145?
I also thought it was ruled out it did not work. It was supposed to create a Down Force.

Stupid question, but could the size of the wheel or the movement pattern of the blade moves impact how well DF145 works?
(May. 28, 2009  6:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ghost, that was seriously one of the best explanations of Beyblade typing that's ever been posted. Cheers.

CH120 was quite impressive. Though not as impressive as discovering DF145 is the best Stamina track ...

Oh.. I thought I was making a fool of myself.. I merely described how I pictured it.. using logic..
But thx anyway lol

But even though I know this stuff.. I still can't determine which of the 2 is better.. normal ball or wide ball..For my libra defense combo..
(May. 28, 2009  7:41 PM)Hero Wrote: I also thought it was ruled out it did not work. It was supposed to create a Down Force.

Stupid question, but could the size of the wheel or the movement pattern of the blade moves impact how well DF145 works?

It doesn't create a downforce but it does increase Stamina.

Of course the movement of the Beyblade will affect the function of any part, not just DF145.

(May. 28, 2009  7:53 PM)Ghost Wrote: Oh.. I thought I was making a fool of myself.. I merely described how I pictured it.. using logic..
But thx anyway lol

But even though I know this stuff.. I still can't determine which of the 2 is better.. normal ball or wide ball..For my libra defense combo..

For Defense, definitely Wide Ball. For Stamina, Ball.
Isn't Ball Sharp better for stamina?
Yes, he was saying which out of Ball and Wide Ball is better for stamina. The answer then would be Ball, because it has less friction with the stadium than Wide Ball because it is a smaller tip.
thanks alot! it was really helpful Smile
but isnt this you said different than the way takara type his blades? Confused
i mean a blade with D is called a defender but you said stamina... am confused.
also after what i understood from you the S,SB,D is stamina, SF is... balance? , B,WB are defenders, F,RF,HF,WF are attakers.
correct?

after i understood how the bottoms work properly, i also would like to know more about the tracks, for exampe why is the DF145 weeker than a D125 ??
Yes, D stands for Defense, but it is, in fact, much more a stamina bottom. You are right about the bottoms that you listed, too.
Not sure what you meant about the tracks, though. Apparently, DF145 is great for stamina beyblades, while D125 is good for Defense beyblades, but is now outclassed first by WD145 and now CH120.
(May. 28, 2009  9:49 PM)jsc Wrote: Isn't Ball Sharp better for stamina?

Ball Sharp is barely any different from Sharp. I'll do some testing, but I think Ball will be better due to its ability to regain balance.
BS is better than sharp only because it is like a ball combined with a sharp tip if you get what i mean so it is good at balance and endurance but S is obly better endurance than BS and B is only better than BS at balance, you get what i mean Bey Brad it took me a while to work it out but i finally cracked it.
So basically, for everything not storm pegasis (or other 100/90 flat tipped combo's)
CH120 is THE track to get.. or is DF145 even better on the right combo?
(May. 28, 2009  10:17 PM)Ghost Wrote: So basically, for everything not storm pegasis (or other 100/90 flat tipped combo's)
CH120 is THE track to get.. or is DF145 even better on the right combo?

I lost to DF145, but you can get it like everywhere so don't worry to much about it lmao
CH120 is better for defense and DF145 is better for stamina....
does the tracks make THAT big difference? Confused
i just feel they are all similler and want to know what is in this track that makes it better than this other track, you know what i mean?
Well one part can affect the whole battle you see ... If you don't use the correct part everything could be screwed up. Meaning certain parts offer certain types of performance. Depending on which one you use is important.
(May. 28, 2009  10:49 PM)pegasis Wrote: does the tracks make THAT big difference? Confused
i just feel they are all similler and want to know what is in this track that makes it better than this other track, you know what i mean?

Yes they make. If you want to make an attack combo it has to be a smaller track. If you want to make a defense combo you need a track that doesn't get knocked of balance easily (like a heavier track) and if you want to make a survival combo you need a track that offers good balance and doesn't have much recoil.

I may be wrong though. If I am please tell me. Wink
How can you ask if Tracks make a difference or not? They determine height, some weight, and all have different shapes. How don't they make a difference?

It's like saying B and WB are the same. Not in the slightest.
(May. 28, 2009  10:19 PM)jsc Wrote: What is flame wheel good for?

Stamina.
Hey does anyone know what these blades are?
Tell me by there number.
Thanks! Joyful_3
Sorry for the huge picture!! Will remove after my question is answered!

Sorry for the huge picture!! Will remove after my question is answered!
The first one is Kid Draciel (#48). The second is Knight Dranzer (#39)
We got friends who love the game,
win or lose, it's all the same.

What is the name of this song?