Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What is the average solo spin time for the undefeatable Libra?
(May. 27, 2009  9:56 AM)Driger Wrote: What is the average solo spin time for the undefeatable Libra?

What, uncustomized? Nobody uses Libra uncustomized ...

Also, I wish people would stop wasting our time with solo spin time questions. But I'll give it a try over the next few days if no one else does.
Ahh forget it I meant customized Libra thanks anyway Smile
Help? MY Leone face is stuck on Rock Leone105RF! What do I do?
(May. 27, 2009  10:10 AM)Driger Wrote: Ahh forget it I meant customized Libra thanks anyway Smile

What do you mean it's stuck? Just unscrew it Speechless
Yeah i find it hard to see how its stuck Confused unless you did something insanly weird to it lol.
Must have over tightened it... Try a pair of pliers.
it stuck several times with me but by using the tool pull strong until it gets out (BE SURE TO PULL TO THE RIGHT SIDE)
(May. 27, 2009  10:10 AM)Driger Wrote: Ahh forget it I meant customized Libra thanks anyway Smile

This has only happened to me when I painted my first mfb If that is the case I sugest soaking it in rubbing alcohol or even just water to try and get the paint loosened up, but seeing as it is just plastic you could put it in a hot water bath to help make the plastic a little more workable. But I mean like, hot as in leave the tap on for a min, not boiling or anything cause too hot can warp it.
(May. 27, 2009  3:59 PM)Giga Wrote: http://forums.beyblade.com/boards/index....topic=1451
Is what Nic says in their true?

Just so everyone is clear, he's talking about this post:

ComposerOfRequiems Wrote:It's really sad no one appreciates the potential of that AR in left spin. And, no, you don't need a left SG to do left spin.
Doesn't anyone like WD attack? What about usage of large SP or BB?

I get that Upper Force Ring can be used for WD Attack. But I'm not too sure what he means when he says that you don't need a left SG for left spin... I guess since you could just use a left spin launcher (though Brad said that was illegal Confused , but I think that's just for WBO or maybe it wasn't illegal then)
I think he is talking about Polta
Is it really essential to use Storm Pegasis with a 90 Track.. or can I can win just as well using a 100 or 105 track..
I'm getting my blades via theintoy so I don't have (easy) access to a 90 track..
No the 100 and 105 track work nearly as well.
100 or 105 can work as well, but the lighter the beyblade is, the better. Cuz then it can go faster, I assume.

@ Giga, I think your right, Bump King's AR is way too big for WD attacking, Tri Cutter is the one that can be used for WD attacking. Either way, though, WD attacking isn't very effective.
(May. 27, 2009  9:59 PM)Ghost Wrote: Is it really essential to use Storm Pegasis with a 90 Track.. or can I can win just as well using a 100 or 105 track..
I'm getting my blades via theintoy so I don't have (easy) access to a 90 track..
Nobody has easy access to a 90 track, since it currently only comes with Quetzlcoatl. Your best bet is the 100 track in the stamina and defense shuffle set.
what?! i have the stamina and defence shuffle set and it doesnt come with a 100 track Confused
(May. 27, 2009  10:03 PM)pegasis Wrote: what?! i have the stamina and defence shuffle set and it doesnt come with a 100 track Confused
Sorry, meant 105
You can also get the 100 track from Capricone100HF Wink

EDIT: On eBay but its quite expensive, £11 (Not bothered to convert currencies today *yawn*)
(May. 27, 2009  10:02 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Nobody has easy access to a 90 track, since it currently only comes with Quetzlcoatl. Your best bet is the 100 track in the stamina and defense shuffle set.

No, the 90 track doesn't only come with Quetz. It can also be found in boosters and with some stadiums.

(May. 27, 2009  10:06 PM)pegasis Wrote: so where can we get a 100 track?

Capricorne 100HF Booster and the Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set.
(May. 27, 2009  10:06 PM)pegasis Wrote: so where can we get a 100 track?

100 comes in Attack & Balance reshuffle, Capricorne 100HF booster, and some of the Random Booster blades have it.
what tracks come with the attack and balance shuffle set?
(May. 27, 2009  10:09 PM)pegasis Wrote: what tracks come with the attack and balance shuffle set?

105, 100, 125
Where does TT hide the 90 Tracks that come with stadiums? You'd think it'd be easy to see/feel......
90 track with stadiums?