Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Nope a small bit of weight loss isnt exactly a problem for attack types.
and actually if im not mistaken, Storm pegasis wheel is heavier
Yeah seems logical..

So it would also be better to use a plastic face instead of a metal face on an attacker.. or not?

But to be clear.. Storm Pegasis 90RF Would be the best attacking combo currently available?
That or Leone 90RF yeah.
Quetz 90RF worked pretty damn well. Metal face on that helps. In general MF makes RF slightly less wild (at least a newer one that is)
OK heres a quick question, with the magnetic wd's from v force, is the WD still legal if the liile crappy black plastic coverings on each side come of? because my old ones have, and the one of the coverings from my brand new one just went flying XD
Hmm i actually wanted to ask that since im sure metal face has been tested enough and i havnt had the priviledge of owning a metal face yet (to lazy to go after any) what happen's when you use metal face with rubber flat?

Ofcoarse common sense tell's you it would slow the blade down, but i would imagine it wouldnt make it's attack any less effective, also there would be even less recoil wouldnt there?

edit: this is kinda in response to what khel said.
But.. if you compare it with plastic blades..

Didn't upper attack combo's always use heavy wd's with centered weight.. and a HMC..
And smash combo's wide wd's with the weight balanced outwards..

It was said a page earlier storm pegasis' concept is smash.. so centering weigth through use of a metal face would not be ideal right?...

The metal face would make the pegasis less wild.. therefore the diameter of 1 circle around the stadium would be shorter.. meaning less smash attack power..
Remove the metal face and it covers more distance through a larger circle diameter and more power.. this is how I see it, might be terribly wrong though..

However if the person who said that pegasis is smash attack is wrong.. and it is upper attack instaid (which I thought it was by the way it was shaped) then ofcourse a metal face would be best..

However I cannot confirm this since I do not own a storm pegasis wheel and I have only seen top view pictures..
The Pegasis wheel is more of a smasher because the slopes are to steep to be used in upper attack.

If the blades attack diameter gets reduced then it would loose less power because of it reduced movement.
btw storm pegasis stamina is so bad, it never wins a match by out spin. so if you didnt use the banking or sliding shoot right you will probably loose.

question: sliding shoot, banking, upper attack..... are official names or where discovered and named here at WBO???
Upper is official and I think Beholder either named the others or are in Takaras naming dictionary.
Now I'm doubting buying the storm pegasis 105rf..

If you say its stamina is that bad..

Seems like its only good vs certain blades then..

What is the best "allround" MFB combo there is? Meaning the combo that wins vs other combo's the most? Sure all blades have a counter.. but which combo counters most other blades best?
Ugh. S Pegasis can beat everything. Seriously. Get it and Libra and you have the best blades so far.
Most Attack types generally have poor Stamina and they're meant to finish the enemy off quickly.
If you can use the correct techniques it shouldn't really be a problem ...
(May. 26, 2009  7:33 PM)Giga Wrote: Ugh. S Pegasis can beat everything. Seriously. Get it and Libra and you have the best blades so far.
Flame wheel combos have proved more effective than Libra based combos, it was definitely the case at Spinoff.
(May. 26, 2009  7:28 PM)Ghost Wrote: Now I'm doubting buying the storm pegasis 105rf..

If you say its stamina is that bad..

Seems like its only good vs certain blades then..

What is the best "allround" MFB combo there is? Meaning the combo that wins vs other combo's the most? Sure all blades have a counter.. but which combo counters most other blades best?

Attack Type beyblades aren't supposed to have good stamina, they're supposed to have a lot of speed to take out the opponent within a few moments of the battle (obviously to achieve that, the appropriate techniques would have to be used).

Storm Pegasis 105RF is one of the best MFBs.

(May. 26, 2009  8:04 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Flame wheel combos have proved more effective than Libra based combos, it was definitely the case at Spinoff.

Not for defense though :\
So,
Attack: MF Storm Pegasis/ Leone 90 RF
Survival: Flame Saggitario 100 D
Defence: MF Libra C120 WB
Balance: Leone D145 SF / MF Flame Cancer 100 SF
Is the best combos so far, right?
Why do you hate Aquario? I still consider Aquario to be a staple attack Wheel. I'm sure there are other combos of the same sort of status but I can't think through all the combos I;ve used right now.....:X
Aquario is, in no way, a staple Attack Wheel. Right now that belongs to Storm and Quetzalcoatl.
Oh My God Help Help! I just bought new Hms blades from here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0157637756 ! I just got them! For some reason the bitchip won't attach to the core even without attack ring or weight disk! Is it supposed to be like that?!?!?! Help me thanks!
(May. 27, 2009  2:28 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Oh My God Help Help! I just bought new Hms blades from here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=350157637756 ! I just got them! For some reason the bitchip won't attach to the core even without attack ring or weight disk! Is it supposed to be like that?!?!?! Help me thanks!

turn it harder
I tried it. Will it break? It is very stiff! Are you sure? Was yours like this too?
(May. 26, 2009  8:43 PM)Giga Wrote: So,
Attack: MF Storm Pegasis/ Leone 90 RF
Survival: Flame Saggitario 100 D
Defence: MF Libra C120 WB
Balance: Leone D145 SF / MF Flame Cancer 100 SF
Is the best combos so far, right?

I wouldnt have Leone 90RF on the list, sure people can use it but i dont think it's good enough to be there.
Hi guys,
just wondering if anyone knows the size difference between MFB attack stadium, and MFB Balance stadium?

And also, which would be better if I'm using them for plastics as well as MFB's?
(May. 27, 2009  8:36 AM)DranzerFlame Wrote: Hi guys,
just wondering if anyone knows the size difference between MFB attack stadium, and MFB Balance stadium?

And also, which would be better if I'm using them for plastics as well as MFB's?

They're roughly the same size. I think the Attack stadium would be best.