Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

oh, he asked before if rc meant remote control, but if you were talking about hms then rc means "running core"
yeah wat aqua saidXD
(May. 21, 2009  5:24 PM)The Shredder Wrote: oh, he asked before if rc meant remote control, but if you were talking about hms then rc means "running core"
yeah wat aqua saidXD

actaully what i meant was that does Dragoon MS come as a remote control only or even as a normal blade?
Both Dragoon MS and MSUV are normal HMS beyblades. No remote control HMS beyblades were ever released. You're thinking about the plastic Dragoons.
(May. 21, 2009  5:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Both Dragoon MS and MSUV are normal HMS beyblades. No remote control HMS beyblades were ever released. You're thinking about the plastic Dragoons.

o thanks for the info!
i will probably be collecting mfbs soon.. but what are the most fast selling ones and rarest?
(May. 22, 2009  1:33 AM)Anu Wrote: Aries for sure ...

well I would say quetz,but you can get the ds game so I would not be sure

aries is limited though to a certain number of copies
i guess that will be the first i should get Tongue_out.. and why cant my avatar change? im getting warnings!
(May. 22, 2009  1:39 AM)Brimstone Wrote: i guess that will be the first i should get Tongue_out.. and why cant my avatar change? im getting warnings!

good luck

Aries is the number one most hardest blade to get.its a 1/8 chance in a booster,the booster itself is hard to find.the blade itself on YJA is like over 500 dollars.
(May. 22, 2009  1:49 AM)Brimstone Wrote: :o.. i wonder if Brad has an extra one

*cough*he does*cough*200 dollars*cough* XD
i think i will start with the cheapest ones
(May. 22, 2009  1:57 AM)Brimstone Wrote: i think i will start with the cheapest ones

try storm pegasis. http://www.tisinc99.com/bey335061.html not sure if this place has it for order or preorder yet (I think its order because it does not have the PREORDER thing on the top of its page)

that place has it for the cheapest price ever..well cheapest Ive seen.knowing people,storm pegasis is gonna run out soon XD
If I had 500 dollars I would certainly not spend it on a beyblade... Unless it was made of gold and silver or something that wasn't for battle.
(May. 22, 2009  1:28 AM)Brimstone Wrote: i will probably be collecting mfbs soon.. but what are the most fast selling ones and rarest?

The most fast selling MFBs are....
- Storm Pegasis 105RF!
- Metal Face

Rarest....
- Aries!
- Queztacoatl
Are these fake?
http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade2008.html
(May. 22, 2009  6:50 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Are these fake?
http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade2008.html

no, just slow and unreliable
k, thx
lol There isnt many but isn't it wolborg 4?
Define engine gear. The best of the engine gear series is most probably Zeus, but the best that actually is an engine gear, wolborg 4.
Actually knowing him i would assume his just talking about a full blade in general so it would be referring to dieddeads answer of zues.
hey WBO
once again i have a question-which of the blades are better-HMS MFBs or engine gear ones?
Im sure if you read around the forum you would know the answer, engine gear's are a neddy no no. Depending on which hms blades and mfb your talking about though. But if your just concerned with what's better go with mfb because their still being made and can only get better.