Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Lol theres a thread which tells you which mfb's are the best for people who are buying for the first time. Plus this would go into purchase conultation Smile

Edit: beaten to it.
(May. 18, 2009  6:14 AM)matt2796 Wrote: Brother and i saved up money and now have a total of 80 dollars. I was wondering, what are the best mfb stuff we can get?

THX in advance Joyful_2

There is a sticky thread in the Bey Marketplace that regards this exact topic: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
where can i get a metal face?
would a try set with wolf and pegasis plus a stamina beyshuffle set be good?
(May. 18, 2009  6:49 AM)matt2796 Wrote: where can i get a metal face?
would a try set with wolf and pegasis plus a stamina beyshuffle set be good?

Right now, you can only get Metal Face from a few online japanese stores (they're most likely sold out though) or Yahoo Japan Auctions (probably your best and only option right now).

No, the BeyBattle Try Set is not worth it for the price. But the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle Set is one of the best things you can buy, it's very worth it and is a great purchase.

If you want help with what MFB to buy, ask in the Purchase Consultation thread.
yeah theres a fair few packs of metal faces on yja right no
Is the MFB Attack Stadium made from the same type of plastic as the stanima stadium? Somehow it looks far more flimsier and prone to cracking than the others, especialy the bottom.
i have no idea how to use my beypointer, are there any english instructions anywhere???
(May. 18, 2009  10:36 PM)DiEnd Wrote: i have no idea how to use my beypointer, are there any english instructions anywhere???
I should probably write a Beypointer guide or something ...

In any case, just look for "Beypointer" (in topic titles) by using the Search option.
ok, if i cant find anything i'l look elsewhere, but thanks anyway
How much of an advantage would a combination have over the same combination if it were using a metal face?
(May. 18, 2009  11:11 PM)dieddead46 Wrote: How much of an advantage would a combination have over the same combination if it were using a metal face?

It really depends on the type of combo but generally adding a metal face would create a big advantage.
If its defense or stamina, It'll help alot. If its atack, Im not sure but I think it wouldn't be good because it would slow it down (right)?
Are the new ripcords really breakable?
They are about the same as the plastic ones, so yeah. I haven't broken any of mine yet, though.
I've never, ever broken a Winder. If breaking them is a problem for you, you're doing it wrong.
I have a rc dragoon and it is charging but it takes so long! How do I know when it is done and how long must it charge for?
(May. 19, 2009  2:12 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: I have a rc dragoon and it is charging but it takes so long! How do I know when it is done and how long must it charge for?

I think it's done charging when the light turns off and it usually doesn't take long, maybe a couple of hours from what I remember. But you don't really have to charge 100% each time. Just charge it for a bit and use it and then when you're not using it put it on the charger.
can anyone tell me if toygalera on ebay sells good hms beyblades?
(May. 19, 2009  2:56 AM)mfbginga85 Wrote: can anyone tell me if toygalera on ebay sells good hms beyblades?

They sell fakes.
what mfb launcher is better? the regular one? or string?
Beylauncher gives more power if you know how to use it properly but the Regular Shooter/Winder is easier to use ...
are gemios, scorpio, and capricorn goo blades?
Nope, not really unfortunantly. You can get the wd145 track with better blades.
Escolpio (escorpio) is useful for it's WD145, the wheels of the other two are too light, and their other parts can be gotten from more useful blades as far as I know.
Escolpio has a great track and is a fun blade to use (wheel's a bit too light though), Capricorne is pretty average, as is Gemios (from what I've heard). I've not had the chance to test Gemios, but I shall when mine arrives.