Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

i have a question in beyblade v force there was 2 dragoon v2's right and i was wondering if both came out because hasbro made a rc one that loks a little bit like the one tyson used to beat zeo. with but i know takara made a v2 beyblade which looks like the one he uses to batle ozuma im soo confused :\
There was only one Dragoon V2 in the anime. You may be confusing the "second" V2 with Dragoon V (Victory).
dint u see when tyson had a big beyblade in the end with like 2 weight disks.beyblade v force episode 47 i think deciet from above he gets a new one and also in beyblade v force episode 31 roughly he gets a new one
Actually you are right. RC Dragoon V2 was that one, and the normal one was also released.
(May. 16, 2009  4:33 PM)ginga Wrote: dint u see when tyson had a big beyblade in the end with like 2 weight disks.beyblade v force episode 47 i think deciet from above he gets a new one and also in beyblade v force episode 31 roughly he gets a new one

Hmmm, I never really paid much attention. I apologise for my incorrect info haha.
(May. 16, 2009  4:54 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: This is for any question right?

yes, any question relating to beyblade.

You just asked a question about asking a question in an Ask A Question thread lol
(May. 16, 2009  5:15 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Only for beyblade?!

Well, it's in "Beyblade General".. :\
(May. 16, 2009  5:15 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Only for beyblade?!

Try figuring it out yourself. Is it a coincidence that this Ask a question thread is inside the BEYBLADE Discussion Forum, under BEYBLADE General.
This question is kinda bugging me. Everytime I go to view beyblades on the wiki page, like Dranzer V2,Dark Dranzer,Gaia Dragoon MS,Dranzer MS,Storm Pegasis, it says the action you have requested is limited to the group Sysops. What is that group and how do I join? because I want to check out those beyblades.
(May. 16, 2009  11:18 PM)mfbginga85 Wrote: This question is kinda bugging me. Everytime I go to view beyblades on the wiki page, like Dranzer V2,Dark Dranzer,Gaia Dragoon MS,Dranzer MS,Storm Pegasis, it says the action you have requested is limited to the group Sysops. What is that group and how do I join? because I want to check out those beyblades.

It means the page doesn't exist yet.
(May. 16, 2009  11:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It means the page doesn't exist yet.
Alright thank you
what does a tonado ridge do
Essentially it is a ridge around the stadium. A small raise to help attack type blades stay in the dish, and not KO themselves that easily.
I have Dragoon v but should I get v2? Which is better :\
(May. 17, 2009  9:31 PM)Slaysya Wrote: I have Dragoon v but should I get v2? Which is better :\
Dragoon V2's a better blade, but there isn't really much point in putting money in to anything other than MFB at this stage...
^As diedead said, at this stage, all of us should be putting our full attention towards MFB.
Well I have enough MFB(Well I think 10 is good, but thats just me.) But im moving this summer so my cousin only has plastics and I was going to buy one since I only have about 2 to use. Thanks for the answers.
does anyone know where I could find a Dragoon Grip Launcher?
They sometimes show up on eBay but you should ask a member or something Grin
(May. 18, 2009  1:04 AM)Anu Wrote: They sometimes show up on eBay but you should ask a member or something Grin
Alright Thanks a lot!
Brother and i saved up money and now have a total of 80 dollars. I was wondering, what are the best mfb stuff we can get?

THX in advance Joyful_2