Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Well Wolborg's stand alone spin time isn't amazing but it's great in an actual battle. I imagine there are a number of people willing to sell a Wolborg MS. Look around the threads in the BeyMarketplace forum and if you can't find one (though I think you should be able to) then you can make a request thread. Smile
Clockwork launcher? If it's what I'm guess it's the Engine Gear Launcher which you just wind up.

Solo spin? DEMS can spin for a long time, but it's not really important in terms of battling. PM Brad to see if he has a Wolborg MS for sale. Otherwise YJA.
k ile ask bred.ive got around 15 HMS beyblades just wanted to know what u guys think is the best HMS blade?
Wolborg MS
DEMS
Dragoon MS/MSUV
does 4 blades are the next ones im getting,oh and sorry for the realy stupid question but what blade is DEMS ? is he one off those last HMS blades to come out
(May. 13, 2009  4:37 PM)Emudbest Wrote: does 4 blades are the next ones im getting,oh and sorry for the realy stupid question but what blade is DEMS ? is he one off those last HMS blades to come out

Death Gargoyle MS/ Dark Effigy MS
Exept not. Seriously no.
cool,well im going to try and get a Dark Effigy from ebay and probely a dragoon MSUV from bey bred and see if hes got a wolborg MS aswell,ile get dragoon MS a little later since im not a millionaire,lol
(May. 12, 2009  12:11 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Sorry what I meant was that L Drago's Launcher (after what I read on this thread) would brake easily because it is only meant to be used with L Drago not other blades...

Is that better? Joyful_3

LDrago's launcher is just as durable as any of the other MFB launchers, it's made from the same plastic, and essentially the same design but in reverse...
(May. 13, 2009  4:41 PM)The Shredder Wrote: along with wat khel said, wyvern dj

The hell are you talking about?Chocked_2 Wyvern DJ isn't good at all. It was decent when the first first round of HMS were released, but it got severely outclassed really fast.
I was looking at a Gigars box on YJA. The engine gear looks really different form the others. I know Zeus engine gear is free spining (the takara version) but what does Gigars engine gear (takara version) do? And how does it work? Confused
I think a few pages back someone said the LDrago launcher only worked with LDrago itself so thats why I posted that!
L Drago is the only left spin MFB available at the moment; the L Drago launcher is just a left-spin beylauncher nothing more. That's why you can only use it with L Drago.
(May. 13, 2009  5:43 PM)Nuno Wrote: I was looking at a Gigars box on YJA. The engine gear looks really different form the others. I know Zeus engine gear is free spining (the takara version) but what does Gigars engine gear (takara version) do? And how does it work? Confused

Gigars doesn't have an engine gear. It has a Customize Gear (CG). Here's an explanation as to how it works, taken from a Damashii article with some gramatical changes :

The CG has a full auto clutch. In endurance mode, the clutch releases the CG and the CEW spins freely. In attack mode, the clutch locks it's CEW. The CEW of Gigars is Metal Change. Metal Change tip has the same function as Driger S. Depending on the launch technique used, Metal Change tip can be endurance or attack mode. The free spinning CG is really smooth. In endurance mode, this blade can work as Wolborg.
i was wondering except from ginga what are the names of the other main characters
(May. 14, 2009  12:27 AM)ginga Wrote: i was wondering except from ginga what are the names of the other main characters

Benkei
Kyouya
Kenta
Madoka
Daidouji (not really main but,,whatever)
Hikaru (Im guessing is gonna be main since she is in the opening(
Ryugga (has not appeared yet but in the maga is the leader of dark nebula(
+Tetsuya
(hopefully)
Just wanted to ask,is Wyvern Dj a good beyblade because some say yes others say no.does it have good part's.and is it a long spin beyblade.and to judge it,ile ask who wauld win in a battle,DRIGER MS or WYVERN DJ?
I dont know heaps about it but from what ive read it was good when it 1st came out but now its rather outclassed so no its not good. Ive actually seen a few matches between these 2 blades and driger ms won convincingly. So id say driger ms is better.
josh-jf did u just copy and paste those words from khel?,lol nah thanks man but i need someone that has the blade to say.
lol haha nah but i had a read of it before lol. But when i was behind on info i studied up heaps to so those were in my own words lol.
lol,dont u lie-just jokes but do u think that a Wyvern DJ is better then a Dranzer MS?
Dranzer ms is very bad. Wyvern dj is better but thats not saying much lol.