Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

It does seem like you are mindlessly defending theIntoy. I like them but £15 is alot of money :\
(May. 11, 2009  7:21 PM)Giga Wrote: It does seem like you are mindlessly defending theIntoy. I like them but £15 is alot of money :\

I'm not mindlessly doing anything. Maybe I just have the money and think nothing of it. Wait until I get a quote, if I'm wrong then I will admit it. If not then you can decide.
Does it even matter? Until beyblades are released overseas, they're always gonna be an expensive hobby. We're all already doomed to a life of no food, no furniture and small apartments with our beyblades as our only posessions. =_=
Out of the these starters,which one is more useful
Wolf Starter
Pegasus Starter
Leo Starter
Bull Starter
Sagittario Starter
L Drago Starter

(Its my cousin's Birthday June 7th,and I wanna get him a MFB Starter)
(May. 11, 2009  10:20 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Out of the these starters,which one is more useful
Wolf Starter
Pegasus Starter
Leo Starter
Bull Starter
Sagittario Starter
L Drago Starter

(Its my cousin's Birthday June 7th,and I wanna get him a MFB Starter)

Wolf Starter or Leone Starter. They both come with really useful parts.
(May. 11, 2009  10:29 PM)Aqua Wrote: Wolf Starter or Leone Starter. They both come with really useful parts.

Leone does come with D bottom,Wolf comes with D125.I was thinking of L drago because it has a String Shooter.Plus L drago is just like pegasus (and last time I checked pegasus was outclassed but still somewhat useful( only with a more offensive wheel.

So Im deciding upon
L Drago
Wolf
Leo
(May. 11, 2009  10:31 PM)BladeBee Wrote: So Im deciding upon
L Drago
Wolf
Leo

Not L Drago! It's parts are out-classed. Plus the beylauncher (string shooter) that it comes with, will only work with L Drago and no other beyblade.

So it's either Wolf D125B or Leone 145D.
(May. 11, 2009  10:35 PM)Aqua Wrote: Not L Drago! It's parts are out-classed. Plus the beylauncher (string shooter) that it comes with, will only work with L Drago and no other beyblade.

So it's either Wolf D125B or Leone 145D.

Oh yeah,forgot about It being called Launcher L for a reason.....

So its either Wolf or Leo....Ill flip a coin XD

edit:Heads..Seems its wolf D125B.

But can I know,what is so useful about D125?
I am kind of new to the newer version of beyblade does anyone has any recomendations for me something that last long with strong attack? Any ideas?
Is the L Drago Beylauncher easier to break then a regular Beylauncher?
That's up to the person who uses it. You can never know what is better unless it is a brand or something but I would think the normal ones are better because it is meant for all blades so that should mean it can resist damage and L Drago's after what I read on this thread it would most likely brake easily because it is only meant for L drago's use....Joyful_3
(May. 12, 2009  12:03 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: That's up to the person who uses it. You can never know what is better unless it is a brand or something but I would think the normal ones are better because it is meant for all blades so that should mean it can resist damage and L Drago's after what I read on this thread it would most likely brake easily because it is only meant for L drago's use....Joyful_3

I Asked if it was easier to break XD,But thanks anyway..but that last line did not make sense. "L Drago's after what I read on this thread it would most likely brake easily because it is only meant for L drago's use."

Plus that part where the regular launcher should resist damage also makes not much sense.I Dont think takara would weaken the L launcher just because one blade is L spin.All the other parts I have to agree with though
Sorry what I meant was that L Drago's Launcher (after what I read on this thread) would brake easily because it is only meant to be used with L Drago not other blades...

Is that better? Joyful_3
(May. 12, 2009  12:11 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Sorry what I meant was that L Drago's Launcher (after what I read on this thread) would brake easily because it is only meant to be used with L Drago not other blades...

Is that better? Joyful_3

This doesn't make any sense at all.
Jameslee like ive told other members before please dont help someone if you dont know any more than what they do let someone else help. We appreciate you trying to help but really your just making it harder for the person whose asking the question to learn.
If I buy from the In toy and get 'signed for' shipping, will someone at my house have to sign the package, or is it just left on the table like usual? Or in the mail. I don't want my mom cussing about having to sign something when she's just out of bed.
Almost all packages require them to be signed as a check that the good was delivered. Anybody in the house can sign for it. It doesn't matter who does. You could do it to.
Is there any videos out there that show correct technique with a beylauncher?
cough cough
lol That was heaps cool thanks khel Smile oh how good it is to be able to watch videos again.
Anyone have a pic of the clockwork launcher?
yeah i want to see what a clockwork launcher looks like.ive only heard of it
just wondering if a Dragoon MSUV cauld outspin a Wolborg MS?
Not. A. Chance.
so does anyone here Know what is the longest spinning beyblade is? and is anyone willing to sell a Wolborg MS