Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Pegasis just please dont help someone if you dont even know what your talking about yourself is what im saying especially when its a new person because you just made him confused.
>..<
I kind of understood what you were saying Pegasis,
but it did kind of confuse me,
it was like every thing I knew about beyblades was irrelevant now O..O
Yeah I'll give it a look over BeyUk, try and catch up with the latest happenings ^..^;
come on josh, am trying to help. also tis way i can improve my knowlege also. and the pro bladers are always there to correct me.
i don't think i made something wrong.
(May. 07, 2009  4:00 PM)pegasis Wrote: come on josh, am trying to help. also tis way i can improve my knowlege also. and the pro bladers are always there to correct me.
i don't think i made something wrong.

No its fine to suggest things. Please dont get discouraged. But this isnt a pro blader this was a rookie who already doesnt know enough as it is. You cant teach him wrong thngs. If you suggest something wrong to brad or anything then fine he will correct you but not a new member.
>..<
I'm not THAT much of a rookie XD
I knew quite a bit regarding the original beyblades.
I'll catch up pretty soon though hopefully.
lol sorry if i offended you in anyway. I just meant your a learner with mfb and thats cool we all start somehwere Smile
Haha no, don't worry I'm not offended at all XD
I just wish I'd started with MFB a lot earlier Tired
Sorry for missing this. More weight centred = higher spin velocity. That's why we use Wide WDs for Survival.
Libra is a Stamina out of the box, but I think Virgo's wheel would be slightly better for that.
(May. 07, 2009  6:07 PM)Giga Wrote: Sorry for missing this. More weight centred = higher spin velocity. That's why we use Wide WDs for Survival.
Libra is a Stamina out of the box, but I think Virgo's wheel would be slightly better for that.

The same rules that applied in the plastic generation do not apply in the MFB generation.
No, I was talking about separate points. Obviously the shape of the Attack Ring was an important factor in the Plastics, because their only job was to defend/ attack. The weight is now applied to the Wheel so factors in. If their was another way to change the weight (aside from a M.Face) then wheels like Wolf could be used more. Virgo seems to be superior to Libra in stamina, not defence though.
You mean RF? Of course.
Sorry I didn't know,
been a while since I've actually had a beyblade,
what's the differences between metal and rubber?
Ones made of rubber ones made of metal? Do you take physics or know anything about it?
>_>;
That was insanely unhelpful.
You actually made a mistake saying they were both made of rubber though.
For anyone else, does having a metal bottom change the way the beyblade acts ?
rubber grips the stadium, high friction, fast speed attacks (and decent defense, in the rubber sharp tips)

Metal is less friction.
Alright, thanks.
I think I'll end up going with metal.
Sorry. No reason not to respond though. Metal has more survival than rubber but rubber is faster. Metal sharp tips have the best survival apart from bearing blades, but are let down by their terrible defence. Rubber sharp is the other way round.
Okay thanks.
Didn't mean mean to sound funny before but it seemed like you were being quite sarcastic, sorry ^..^;
By survival you mean the ability to keep their balance ?

Like I said, haven't played in years so I'm a little rusty.
Endurance just what Takara call it.
Golden Hiro, we're doing the best we can to help you, but you really need to make some effort to help yourself as well ...
O..O
I am making an effort,
I've been on the wiki for quite a while now reading up about the MFB.
I was only wondering about the rubber tips because I've not read anything about them yet.
Sorry >..>;
We have an article on Survival. I think. If not it isn't hard to find the information about it.
Yeah I read about it on wiki,
I just didn't see anything about rubber/metal.
Sorry.
Hiro, do you really need to ask what the difference between metal and rubber is?
Can you not come to that conclusion yourself?
Of course metal and rubber affect the Beyblade's performance differently. Every different part affects the Beyblade differently. That is how Beyblade works; you customize the parts to achieve different behaviour.