Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

how does the (takara) box for spin dragoon look like
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:47 PM)Aqua Wrote: Spin Dragoon
Grip Attacker
Dragoon S (Storm)
Dragoon F (Fantom/Fighter)
Dragoon V (Victory)
Dragoon V2 (Victory 2)
Dragoon G (Galaxy)
Dragoon GT (Galaxy Turbo)
Dragoon MS (Metal Storm)
Dragoon MSUV (Metal Storm Ultimate Version)

Then there's others that had the name "Dragoon" but weren't really part of the series:
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
Kid Dragoon
Master Dragoon
Dark Dragoon
Dragoon MF (Metal Fantom)

Dragoon MF is the evolution of Dragoon MS. I don't see how it's not part of the main series simply because it didn't appear in the anime.
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:20 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, theintoy tends to be a bit overpriced.

You can always wait until people on ebay start sellling them (that would prolly the cheapest option right now).

And there's always YJA or other japanese stores but it would only make sense if you were buying in bulk.

Yeah guess your right buying in bulk is not very common for me but waiting till it hits ebay would probably be the best option.Cuz its like 12.95 USD on japan toys but it's sold out i don't even no wen it'll restock tho.Thanks anyway
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Dragoon MF is the evolution of Dragoon MS. I don't see how it's not part of the main series simply because it didn't appear in the anime.

That's what I thought too. I didn't put it in the other list because it didn't appear in the anime.
Before, I had DGMF under DGMSUV in the Dragoon series list but then there's been controversy before about whether it should be included in the DG series or not so I just decided to put it in the other list.
I'll put it back then.
Thanks for the link Crim Smile

This is exactly what I needed. I had totally forgotten about that page D:

I am so useless Pinching_eyes;
Does Dragon F's tip wear down easily?
i believe it does wear done rather easily.
(Apr. 29, 2009  2:32 AM)Raykon Wrote: Does Dragon F's tip wear down easily?

Not really. It's rather hard rubber IIRC.
Okay, would Storm pegasis be the same? or is it a lot easier to wear down?
I don't think it will wear down easily per se; the danger is denting it. Harder rubber has a greater chance of getting dented than a softer rubber.
Alright, thankyou I dunno maybe a low Track could help prevent this somehow..
The way you launch it is very important to but raykon you would be better off practising with your normal pegasis a load of times before attempting to use a storm pegasis.
Yeah, I will do so, I still have trouble with Pegasis, it's speed is a lot faster then the previous beyblades.
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:26 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Yeah guess your right buying in bulk is not very common for me but waiting till it hits ebay would probably be the best option.Cuz its like 12.95 USD on japan toys but it's sold out i don't even no wen it'll restock tho.Thanks anyway
just buy it on YJA cuz if you add it all the fees together it will be like $20 or a bit more.....
(Apr. 29, 2009  9:44 PM)muslimboi123 Wrote: just buy it on YJA cuz if you add it all the fees together it will be like $20 or a bit more.....

It would be a lot more than $20 dude. It doesn't make sense to buy only a couple items when using YJA/MOJ.
(Apr. 29, 2009  9:58 PM)Aqua Wrote: It would be a lot more than $20 dude. It doesn't make sense to buy only a couple items when using YJA/MOJ.
i saw some for like 500yen and how much would shipping to can be
Shipping is around 25$USD and then there is like 10$USD worth of fees.
say word im talking bout canada
convert USD to Canadian dollars then.... It would be about 3000 yen more, that better?
so then what does the takara box for spin draggon look like and does anyone know how to keep a blades stikers in good condition cuz after a like a month theey start to fade.
just wondering which blade is better,advance averager or Driger Ms
From what I have heard off people, Advance averager. But then again people rate Driger MS highly, I might be wrong.
well which has more speed?
and is Dranzer MF better then MS?
Advance Averazer.
The AR has its uses (I know it's used for spin stealing by some)
And the RC is pretty decent, I'd say way better than plain old Semi-Flat Core.
driger ms gets dominated now, though it does still have some decent parts to it. Ive only seen advance averager once but id say as a whole thats better.