Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

am.. is the company publishing mfb in korea also takara tomy. if yes maybe its fake. but if no the company publishing it maybe changed some stuff like what hasbro did Confused
(Apr. 28, 2009  4:16 AM)Minion Wrote: Is there a comprehensive list of all the tracks and bottoms to date?

I recall at one point seeing an image of all/most of the parts from the first release of tops from some magazine, is that still floating around?

I'd like to use it to teach my boyfriend about all the parts, without owning them personally this is proving somewhat challenging.

I am willing to make the list, but I don't know how to use the wiki.

Edit: Oh dhurr, the takra/tomy site has a list of all the parts. Well, thanks anyways haha Pinching_eyes;

I think the TT site is still missing a couple like 90 & WF....

Here's a list anyway:

Tracks
CH120 (Change Height 120)
D125 (Defense 125)
DF145 (Downforce 145)
WD145 (Wide Defense 145)
C145 (Centifural 145)

Bottoms
B (Ball)
BS (Ball Sharp)
D (Defense)
F (Flat)
FS (Flat Sharp)
HF (Hole Flat)
RF (Rubber Flat)
S (Sharp)
SF (Sharp Flat)
WB (Wide Ball)
WF (Wide Flat)

Or just go here, click the 3rd link on the left column and click Pegasis: http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/
^^ You'll get a list of all the MFB parts (except WF bottom) and the weights of them.
(Apr. 28, 2009  11:58 AM)pegasis Wrote: am.. is the company publishing mfb in korea also takara tomy. if yes maybe its fake. but if no the company publishing it maybe changed some stuff like what hasbro did Confused

At the bottom right corner,theres the takara tomy and a Sonokong symbol thing beside it.And the track looks indentical to the 105 track which aqua posted
if so then it seems like it wouldnt be a fake Confused
Is Azuma on hiatus or something? He said he would get back to me on a shipping estimate on Monday, Japan time.
I know it's only been one day (It's at night now in Japan) but there's also that invoice someone requested and didn't get back yet, and my items which should have arrived at MOJ by now (It's been 5 days) aren't entered in as received yet.

Or is he just a busy man and I'm too impatient?
^^ Why did you ask that in this thread? You should've have put it in the MOJ thread or even the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread....
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: ^^ Why did you ask that in this thread? You should've have put it in the MOJ thread or even the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread....

Well it's too late now... =/
I only thought about that after I posted and then yeah. I'll try to think more before I post in a thread that only seems like it's the right place.
(Apr. 28, 2009  4:16 AM)Minion Wrote: Is there a comprehensive list of all the tracks and bottoms to date?

I recall at one point seeing an image of all/most of the parts from the first release of tops from some magazine, is that still floating around?

I'd like to use it to teach my boyfriend about all the parts, without owning them personally this is proving somewhat challenging.

I am willing to make the list, but I don't know how to use the wiki.

Edit: Oh dhurr, the takra/tomy site has a list of all the parts. Well, thanks anyways haha Pinching_eyes;

Also if you want some more detail like a list of the weights as well check out this link.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm
(Apr. 28, 2009  11:44 AM)kaiserEXE Wrote: Today,i obtained a korean MFB which is a leone 105F!!(yes thats right,F!!and its a starter)but,the track and Bottom are liteblue in colour,so is it fake?BUT the parts perfectly match my jap saggitario.And is ther any track and bottom which is liteblue in colour?thx in advance

Can we have a picture?
i was wondering when can the high tracks be useful?
low tracks are always more useful right?
(Apr. 28, 2009  4:03 PM)Giga Wrote: Can we have a picture?
If you check on their official website, 105 and F in light blue for the Leone Booster is normal.

kaiserEXE, they are not supposed to be fake.
Booster Leone came with a Light Blue 105 track & F Bottom, I don't know how you got a starter Leone 105F.

Edit: Kai-V beat me lol.
kaiserEXE are you sure its a starter. it came with a launcher?
maybe its just a mistake Confused they put 105 F instead of 145 D

also someone answer my question!
Pegasis, he did buy a Leone 105F Starter as it is on there website and he said so.

Oh and High tracks are bad because balance. I like the low ones as they can perform upper attack much easier

And you should say please, no one answered my question about my RF Pinching_eyes_2 but don't worry

Edit: And I know I didn't answer your question fully, but look:
If you have a Low track you could easily KO a MFB with a higher track as it is tall enough for the other blade to get to
i know O_O
but i wanted to be sure if he actually do know what a starter is. maybe his is a booster and he didnt know Confused
I was only trying to help Confused
since takara tomy is written on it. i doubt its fake.
(Apr. 28, 2009  4:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If you check on their official website
lol,i didn't know there was a korean site.
So there are no boosters in Korea?
(Apr. 28, 2009  1:29 PM)Khel Wrote: Also if you want some more detail like a list of the weights as well check out this link.
http://homepage3.nifty.com/hind/sub10-3.htm

I posted that link already....

(Apr. 28, 2009  4:39 PM)pegasis Wrote: i was wondering when can the high tracks be useful?
low tracks are always more useful right?

It depends on the concept. For example, a high track would be useful for a force smash combo. Also, some high tracks will have certain gimmicks, such as a bearing 145 track, which will be useful for survival types, etc.
So low tracks aren't always more useful, though in most cases they are.
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:40 PM)Commie Wrote: Or is he just a busy man and I'm too impatient?

He is a busy man.
Say i was wondering anyone know where to buy a MFB Storm Pegaisis 105RF?Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:41 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Say i was wondering anyone know where to buy a MFB Storm Pegaisis 105RF?Chief 2002 - Hmm ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
hey what are all the dragoon series beyblades. i trying to save up to buy all of them
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:43 PM)Strata beast Wrote: hey what are all the dragoon series beyblades. i trying to save up to buy all of them

Spin Dragoon
Grip Attacker
Dragoon S (Storm)
Dragoon F (Fantom/Fighter)
Dragoon V (Victory)
Dragoon V2 (Victory 2)
Dragoon G (Galaxy)
Dragoon GT (Galaxy Turbo)
Dragoon MS (Metal Storm)
Dragoon MSUV (Metal Storm Ultimate Version)
Dragoon MF (Metal Fantom)

Then there's others that had the name "Dragoon" but weren't really part of the series:
Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger
Kid Dragoon
Master Dragoon
Dark Dragoon
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:42 PM)Aqua Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
Pretty much only theINtoy has a storm pegasis but its like 19.95 GBP wicth
is like 35 bucks CAD,but that's a little pricy isnt it?
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:14 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Pretty much only theINtoy has a storm pegasis but its like 19.95 GBP wicth
is like 35 bucks CAD,but that's a little pricy isnt it?

Yeah, theintoy tends to be a bit overpriced.

You can always wait until people on ebay start sellling them (that would prolly the cheapest option right now).

And there's always YJA or other japanese stores but it would only make sense if you were buying in bulk.