Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Just found it lol, cheers anyway.
what do you mean? the 3 are already releasedConfused
(Apr. 27, 2009  6:27 PM)pegasis Wrote: what do you mean? the 3 are already releasedConfused

Adding info my Beystadium encyclopedia. I needed the release dates, they are always handy to have incase of reference haha.
Can someone please tell me what ar,rc,cwd,and etc.. means I don'tknow what it is and if possible maby a picture or so....
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:31 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Can someone please tell me what ar,rc,cwd,and etc.. means I don'tknow what it is and if possible maby a picture or so....

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Abbreviations
(Apr. 27, 2009  10:31 PM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Can someone please tell me what ar,rc,cwd,and etc.. means I don'tknow what it is and if possible maby a picture or so....

Abbrevations article

HMS article

Customize Weight Disk (CWD) article

I think all of these may help you! Smile
Before I go and dye my blades, they're still legal to use after dying them right?
(With Rit dye, not vinyl dye which seems to weaken the plastic.)
Yes, as long as you don't ruin the part or change the weight significantly, which shouldn't happen. It's legal.
Ok, broke my first Beylauncher today, the string snapped. I'm going to automatically assume that replacing the string is illegal by Takara ruling, but I haven't specifically read anywhere that this is.
Just thought it'd be worth asking before going to the bother of opening up it up and fixing it.
Hey has anyone ever heard of the G rev blade "Orca Diver"? i just found it for sale on ebay and ive never heard of it before and it's real, check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BeyBlade-B-105-O...otohosting
Oh yea, Gordo used it in V-Force. He was team mates with Zeo. Its been out for awhile Chocked_2
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:50 AM)Aero Wrote: Oh yea, Gordo used it in V-Force. He was team mates with Zeo. Its been out for awhile Chocked_2

oh yeah, ive just never seen the real blade till now lol
ive got orca diver and it doesnt belong to gordo.
Holy carp you're right! O_O..It really isnt Gordo's cuz its Orca Diver G...So who's is it? >_>

Nvm..I found out that it's no one's in specific. Its a BBA addition blade O_O...
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:09 AM)dieddead46 Wrote: Ok, broke my first Beylauncher today, the string snapped. I'm going to automatically assume that replacing the string is illegal by Takara ruling, but I haven't specifically read anywhere that this is.
Just thought it'd be worth asking before going to the bother of opening up it up and fixing it.

mod it to a dual shooter for fun
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:49 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Hey has anyone ever heard of the G rev blade "Orca Diver"? i just found it for sale on ebay and ive never heard of it before and it's real, check it out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BeyBlade-B-105-O...otohosting

There's really no point in getting it unless you want it for collecting purposes.

Delta Wave (the AR) has a little smash but is out-classed by many other AR's. So it's basically useless.

The other parts are out-classed and/or can be found in various other beyblades.
WD: 10 Heavy
SG: Neo Right SG (Metal Weight Version)
BB: SG Flat Base
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:56 AM)Aero Wrote: Holy carp you're right! O_O..It really isnt Gordo's cuz its Orca Diver G...So who's is it? >_>

Who's is it then? Chocked_2

thats why i was wondering lol, but just so u guys know theres a bunch of real blades ive never seen b4 on ebay now, its worth checking out
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:56 AM)Aero Wrote: Holy carp you're right! O_O..It really isnt Gordo's cuz its Orca Diver G...So who's is it? >_>

Who's is it then? Chocked_2

i think it belonged to that fat mexican looking bloke from barthez betalion Confused but im not 100% on that.
yeh im not interested in buying it, just was surprised to see so many unseen blades on ebay
LOL...He uses rushing boar. Its a BBA addition blade. Ebay has some nice lot sales right now, lol. I might bid on that one with the 3 stadiums XD.
(Apr. 28, 2009  2:56 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: mod it to a dual shooter for fun

How on earth would you do that? Chocked_2
(Apr. 28, 2009  3:01 AM)Khel Wrote: How on earth would you do that? Chocked_2

Just guessing, but I think you open it up, and use the string like it was used in the HMS string launcher. Have something to wind it around and voila, dual shooter.

Nvm..I found out that it's no one's in specific. Its a BBA addition blade O_O...

It was used by one of Balkov's lackies in episode 35 of G-rev. The blade Gordo owned is called Blizzard Orthurus.
Is there a comprehensive list of all the tracks and bottoms to date?

I recall at one point seeing an image of all/most of the parts from the first release of tops from some magazine, is that still floating around?

I'd like to use it to teach my boyfriend about all the parts, without owning them personally this is proving somewhat challenging.

I am willing to make the list, but I don't know how to use the wiki.

Edit: Oh dhurr, the takra/tomy site has a list of all the parts. Well, thanks anyways haha Pinching_eyes;
Today,i obtained a korean MFB which is a leone 105F!!(yes thats right,F!!and its a starter)but,the track and Bottom are liteblue in colour,so is it fake?BUT the parts perfectly match my jap saggitario.And is ther any track and bottom which is liteblue in colour?thx in advance