Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

My RF got dented, am I allowed to bring it to the tourney?

I was doing Driger F V Storm Pegasis then my bro launched Driger MS Combo (The one i put on youtube.) and it slanted and landed directly on storm pegasis then flipped him over then Driger MS hit the RF and Storm Pegasis landed on its side after flipping about 3 times.
(Apr. 25, 2009  1:45 PM)Driger Wrote: I know some guy who has had Spin Dragoon for 4/5 years and it hasn't broken, but check with the others :s

How much did he use it? I probably had it for around two years before it broke but it was used extensively pretty much everyday. ^^;
About once a day, he leaves it at school so we can battle. It is in a safe area don't worry.
Ok, so now my RF is broken.

Should I get Leone105F, Wolf 125F or Libra DF125BS?

Remember if I make a combo with theese I cant use RF...

Which one should I buy?
(Apr. 25, 2009  6:51 PM)Driger Wrote: Ok, so now my RF is broken.

Should I get Leone105F, Wolf 125F or Libra DF125BS?

Remember if I make a combo with theese I cant use RF...

Which one should I buy?

Libra. It's DF145, not 125, though.

Alternatively, buy another Storm Pegasis.
I would say get either a Libra, Rock Leone, or another Storm Pegasis
can someone give me pictures of Dranzer V2?
Preferable pics of its bottom.
Was there a hasbro recolor of Master Driger/Knight Dranzer that was red? I have a red one but can't remember there ever being a red one released.
I don't remember a red one ever being released by Hasbro. I could be wrong though.
It's got Hasbro and Takara written(like in the plastic) in the base, but I don't remember it either. =/
If it says Hasbro in it, then it must be Hasbro. No Takara blades have the Hasbro marking in them (to my recollection)
I know, I just dunno what blade it is/ what recolor it is.
The wiki says there was a Copper one.............but that's not true. It was gold. D:
Yeah, the metal masters one. And then there's Knight Dranzer but that's purple, I've got two. And the original is orange. There's obviously one missing that I don't remember. EDIT:This one is actually a slightly purplish red, not plain red.
Not trying to get off your topic or anything, but...Is there anyway to use sliding shoot or banking shot with Dranzer F? Everytime I try, The tips just change on me, lulz. Is there a certain type of Dranzer F I should buy to prevent this? Chocked_2..
It is a common problem with Dranzer F's base. There's no way to fix it though. Just try with a different beyblade.
For the guy that needed the Dranzer V2 pics: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p243/...2_Base.jpg
Taken from the KaiBeySharks Subsite. Hope that's okay.
Does the Defense and Stamina reshuffle set come with Libra, Virgo, and Leo completes? or just the wheels?
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:13 AM)jsc Wrote: Does the Defense and Stamina reshuffle set come with Libra, Virgo, and Leo completes? or just the wheels?

Sigh ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-22-Be...fense-Type
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:13 AM)jsc Wrote: Does the Defense and Stamina reshuffle set come with Libra, Virgo, and Leo completes? or just the wheels?
I know its posted somewhere.. but it comes with
- Libra Wheel
- Virgo Wheel
- Leone Wheel
- 145S
- D125B
- DF145BS
- 105F
And a Launcher Grip

edit: :I Beaten by Brad, Maybe I'm too nice, typing that all out,
I'm kinda new to the whole MFB system, but I'd really like to try it out. I'm usually into balance type blade that have a little bit of everything( attack, defense, endurance, etc.). Any kind of new MFB blades out that meet that criteria? O__O
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:18 AM)Aero Wrote: I'm kinda new to the whole MFB system, but I'd really like to try it out. I'm usually into balance type blade that have a little bit of everything( attack, defense, endurance, etc.). Any kind of new MFB blades out that meet that criteria? O__O

I'd suggest you not do this ... jack of all trades, master of none and all that ...
Hmmm...I see...What about defense only?
If you really want a Balance beyblade, Wolf100SF works, but it's not that great. MFB has yet to release many compact/balance parts. I would stick with attack/defense/stamina beyblades for now.
(Apr. 26, 2009  2:24 AM)Aero Wrote: Hmmm...I see...What about defense only?

Libra, Rock Leone, Escolpio.
I think I found a pretty nice defense type. It seems to move fairly for a defense type also. Leone 145D (I think thats how you say it Chocked_2)

Heheh, oh I see, thanks guys XD