Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 24, 2009  1:19 PM)Driger Wrote: Why is it when I tighten my RF, it can move right and left alittle? Are all bottoms designed like that or is it just mine?

Not all, but some bottoms are a just a little loose. It's nothing to worry about Wink
Anyone know where I can find a list of all beyblades and there release codes? :3
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:12 PM)Rocky Wrote: Anyone know where I can find a list of all beyblades and there release codes? :3

The Damashi Archive
I was actually on there, just on the wrong page. XD Thanks.
is tisinc99 safe
Yes - I got some stuff from them last year

EDIT: They're pretty OK Grin
ok thanks
does aero knight have the same features as trypio?
Hey , this maybe a bit bit obvious but , in tournaments are you allowed to use the older version ripcords with the MFB launcher?Confused
Ok , thanks Grin
How fragile is Flat Base?
I remember how mortified I was when I broke my Spin Dragoon Flat Base when I was like 11 and I was wondering if that was common or whether I was just unlucky/used it too much. Anyone else broken one?
I know some guy who has had Spin Dragoon for 4/5 years and it hasn't broken, but check with the others :s
Lol, I am checking, that's why I posted here. XD Here's a picture of my pain:

[Image: noooooooooooooooooooo.jpg]

In case anyone gets confused, I wasn't talking about how they SG kinda part spins around endlessly. Though it does that as well. XD
i had a megaro arm 7 yrs ago (same a spin dragoon) and i stillhave the base and its great, althothe ar shattered into 4 pieces 2nd day i had it lol
(Apr. 25, 2009  1:49 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lol, I am checking, that's why I posted here. XD Here's a picture of my pain:

[Image: noooooooooooooooooooo.jpg]

In case anyone gets confused, I wasn't talking about how they SG kinda part spins around endlessly. Though it does that as well. XD

so that just snapped clean off?
and the sg cap spinning, that happens to all screw in sg's, i just put a couple of drops of superglue under it and put te screw back in, ya cant even tell its broken
would anyone reccomend buying a wolborg 3, its the only one i found since my wolborg ms broke.
(Apr. 25, 2009  1:50 PM)The Shredder Wrote: so that just snapped clean off?
and the sg cap spinning, that happens to all screw in sg's, i just put a couple of drops of superglue under it and put te screw back in, ya cant even tell its broken

Yup. And I normally just press down on the 'cap'. I don't wanna put stuff in my beyblades............
(Apr. 25, 2009  3:42 PM)Dusk_wolf Wrote: would anyone reccomend buying a wolborg 3, its the only one i found since my wolborg ms broke.

lol if your looking to a wolborg 3 to replace a wolborg ms sorry man but your going to be disapointed.
Try Wolborg 2 or another Wolborg MS if you want another Wolborg (you can buy them easily). Or better yet, spend your money on the Metal Fight Beyblades. They can beat Wolborg MS anyways. Grin
thats the thing though, i only want it because the wolborg series is one of my favorite beyblades. also i can't find any wolborgs anywhere, i've searched most of the sites listed all of them don't have it in stock.
If I get Libra booster would it go good if I make a combonation with Storm Pegasis?
Any specific site listed would mostly be for MFB blades. Try random lots on ebay or YJA or open a thread asking for one. I'm sure many of the members here will be able to sell you a Wolborg or two using Paypal. Smile
(Apr. 25, 2009  3:51 PM)Dusk_wolf Wrote: thats the thing though, i only want it because the wolborg series is one of my favorite beyblades. also i can't find any wolborgs anywhere, i've searched most of the sites listed all of them don't have it in stock.

Theres wolborg ms on yja or you could ask around and see if any other members have one they would be willing to sell to you.

edit: beat me rocky Smile
thank you, you guys are really helpful, quick question though what is yja.
(Apr. 25, 2009  3:58 PM)Dusk_wolf Wrote: thank you, you guys are really helpful, quick question though what is yja.

Yahoo Japan Auctions.

You need MOJ (Mail Order Japan) to use it though, since YJA is a japanese auctioning site.