Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Yes (it's the best force smash plastic AR, I believe), but Force Smash wasn't good in the plastic generation. Wasn't good for competitive play atleast.
I don't know if anyone remembered when I asked about being left handed shooting MFB, but this may help someone. I figured out a way to pull the ripcord using my left hand while holding a launchger grip. this is how i do it.
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266...nching.jpg
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We generally rate parts in Tiers, being

Useless
Useful
Necessary

Dragoon GT would be in the "useless" category.

But for dragoon gts attack ring isnt it the 2nd best in the dragoon series (after dragoon gs ofcorse)?
(Apr. 23, 2009  3:03 AM)josh-jf Wrote: But for dragoon gts attack ring isnt it the 2nd best in the dragoon series (after dragoon gs ofcorse)?

Even if it was, does it matter how it compares to other Dragoon ARs, or all ARs? Comparing it only to other Dragoon ARs seems rather arbitrary. Compared to most Dragoon ARs, it is good, but that's because most Dragoon ARs suck.
yeah because generally dragoon AR's arent very good, so being 2nd best to them really means nothing on the general scale, i like GT's base, so id say slightly useful
lol yeah i know i was just wondering the only dragoon ar id consider for a combo of mine would be dragoon G. But yes curiosity got the better of me Smile
(Apr. 23, 2009  3:14 AM)The Shredder Wrote: , i like GT's base, so id say slightly useful

GT's base isn't useful at all.
This a kinda random question but can you list all the beyblades in the GTseries
Eeethanks
(Apr. 23, 2009  12:16 PM)Strata beast Wrote: This a kinda random question but can you list all the beyblades in the GTseries
Eeethanks

Dragoon GT and Dranzer GT thats it.
i thought there was a driger gt
(Apr. 23, 2009  12:20 PM)Strata beast Wrote: i thought there was a driger gt

Nope only those 2.
(Apr. 23, 2009  12:20 PM)Strata beast Wrote: i thought there was a driger gt

No, it's just Dragoon GT, Dranzer GT, Zeus & Gigars.

(Apr. 23, 2009  12:23 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Nope only those 2.
There's 4 not 2.
ok thanks
How do RC blades work? I've never had/used one because I assumed they were carp.

I heard you can control it but what kind of control could you get with just a trigger?
(Apr. 23, 2009  11:13 PM)Commie Wrote: How do RC blades work? I've never had/used one because I assumed they were carp.

I heard you can control it but what kind of control could you get with just a trigger?

The tip rotates clockwise or counter-clockwise.
just wondering are their any videos of just a bey battle between dranzer g and driger g and also dragoon g vs draciel g thank you
ginga u should video record are battles and post them on youtube sorr went of topic
Is a black dranzer rare or something? Because I have one... the attack ring has some cracked off parts though.
No, it's not rare. The AR is fragile, though.
This is a question that has been on my mind for a while,What really are the advances that MFB contain As In improvement..Like What are the advances of Gameplay,the Blades and the Equipment (Grips,Launchers,ETC)
They improved cus MFB are heavier. Otherwise, the launchers are actually worse than the HMS launchers (and even the plastic??)
Why is it when I tighten my RF, it can move right and left alittle? Are all bottoms designed like that or is it just mine?