Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Apr. 20, 2009  11:42 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I really like the Dark one because it's based on a wolf's teeth and it's one of the circular looking ones.

Get whatever you want but Rock Leone is highly recommended right now... and again the Dark metal wheel will be released again with Dark Bull.

IMO get Rock Leone now and then later, get Dark Bull when it's released so that you can get the Dark metal wheel. Also, Dark Bull will probably end up coming with more useful parts than Dark Wolf.

btw this should have gone in the Purchase Consultation thread.
im gonna buy the metal fight blade ds game. if i get is there a way i can change it to english
(Apr. 21, 2009  1:52 AM)Strata beast Wrote: im gonna buy the metal fight blade ds game. if i get is there a way i can change it to english
No, which is why it was only released in Japan ... Some of the most important things are in English (START menu, etc.).
(Apr. 21, 2009  2:27 AM)jsc Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/images/1/1...erGrip.jpg

How do you do this? I just got a launcher grip and don't know.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...Grip-1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...rGrip1.jpg

The second picture was taken from an auction on Yahoo! Japan Auctions.

Assuming this is what you meant.

Basically, I think you are either supposed to be able to rotate the "Beypointer" part, or you have to take it off, turn it, and replace it. I do not own one.
Yeah. That was right. Also another question. Do MFB's have as many K.O.'s in the Stamina stadium as in balance?
i trhink im correct just wanna make sure after the first series tv show isnt the next series g-revokution
(Apr. 21, 2009  11:27 AM)Strata beast Wrote: i trhink im correct just wanna make sure after the first series tv show isnt the next series g-revokution

the 2nd series is v-force then g-rev
okay thanks i was watching em backwards
(Apr. 21, 2009  3:32 AM)jsc Wrote: Yeah. That was right. Also another question. Do MFB's have as many K.O.'s in the Stamina stadium as in balance?
Yeah, cause it has a larger flat area. (and walls?)
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:16 PM)Giga Wrote: Yeah, cause it has a larger flat area. (and walls?)

The walls are larger too.
Hey , what do you think is better an attack reshuffle set or an defense reshuffle set.
(Apr. 22, 2009  6:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hey , what do you think is better an attack reshuffle set or an defense reshuffle set.

Defense reshuffle because it comes with Libra, and Leone.

And I'm not sure but I think you should have posted here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase-Consultation
^ Virgo is good too!
Still, are you actually gonna get these? I didn't think they were available anymore. Confused Nit from UK sites anyways.
(Apr. 22, 2009  6:21 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: Hey , what do you think is better an attack reshuffle set or an defense reshuffle set.

The Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set is better. It comes with almost all the best and most useful parts (wheels, bottoms & tracks). Plus it comes with a launcher grip Wink

Pretty much everything in the Attack & Balance Reshuffle Set is out-classed.
Aquario is good.
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:37 PM)Giga Wrote: Aquario is good.

But not compared to all the parts you can get in the S&D Reshuffle Set. Plus I think it may be outclassed by the Storm metal wheel.
And it doesn't change the fact that most (if not all) of the parts in the A&B reshuffle set are out-classed.
from a 1-10 what is the rate for dragoon GT(galaxy turbo)
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:49 PM)Strata beast Wrote: from a 1-10 what is the rate for dragoon GT(galaxy turbo)

But I don't really see how ratings like that help in terms of beyblade.
From what I remember using it's probably a 3. It's pretty useless. This is still a very arbitrary rating system. I just didn't like it at all.

The black version is sexy though.
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:49 PM)Strata beast Wrote: from a 1-10 what is the rate for dragoon GT(galaxy turbo)

We generally rate parts in Tiers, being

Useless
Useful
Necessary

Dragoon GT would be in the "useless" category.
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: We generally rate parts in Tiers, being

Useless
Useful
Necessary

Dragoon GT would be in the "useless" category.

With that being said,What would be a rating for Gigars?
(Apr. 22, 2009  8:55 PM)BladeBee Wrote: With that being said,What would be a rating for Gigars?

Useless.
Good for Force Smash, isn't it?