Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Should I get this?
http://www.ideal808.com/product.asp?Cate...9&ID=33590
To improve attack combo
I wouldn't bother. All those parts are outclassed. Plus I don't trust Ideal808 that much.
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:18 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok so my order arrived today from IDeal808. Now my blades are awesome, but my wolf 105f's track shakes when ever I move him around. I tightened it as much as it could, is it supposed to be that way?

I think it's all of them, because my friend has that same problem.
this isnt a real stadium is it
Attached Files

.jpg   cheap stadium.jpg (Size: 11.35 KB / Downloads: 71)
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:31 PM)Strata beast Wrote: this isnt a real stadium is it

Yeah, it's fake.
i though so but it came with 15 beyblades and launchers so i figured what the heck
(Apr. 20, 2009  10:34 PM)Strata beast Wrote: i though so but it came with 15 beyblades and launchers so i figured what the heck

The 15 beyblades and launchers are fake too.
Well I ordered from Ideal and it seemed fine. I guess im not the only one with the wolf problem, oh well.
What Beyblade should I get with Storm Pegasus? Rock Leone or Dark Wolf?
Let me guess, it's because you think Dark Wolf is a really crappy beyblade.
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:20 PM)Anu Wrote: Rock Leone
Rock Leone has a heavier wheel by like a gram. Both look pretty damn cool. They're will be another change to get Dark with Dark Bull. Rock Leone comes with WB.

Overall verdict: Rock Leone!
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:23 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Let me guess, it's because you think Dark Wolf is a really crappy beyblade.

It's not necessarily a bad beyblade, it's just that Rock Leone is overall better in performance and part-wise than Dark Wolf.
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:24 PM)blader9 Wrote: or Storm Pegasis both are great it's up to you.

No, he was asking if he should get Rock Leone or Dark Wolf?
He already has S. Pegasis, he just wants a blade to go with it.
Well Rock leeone was my first choice. I was planning on getting all three but then I decides hell I want the Bey Pointer and Launcher Grip. Overall which bottom works better? Flat Sharp or Wide Ball?
Definately WB. It's the best defensive bottom atm.

EDIT: Beaten by Rocky.
Thanks but I really don't know which animal is cooler either.
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:29 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Thanks but I really don't know which animal is cooler either.

That shouldn't really matter.... :\
Lions and Wolves are both equally cool so it doesn't matter. Hard to take that question seriously though. XD
Just tell me which metal wheel is strong and I'll make my final decision.
Dark will be good for attack when in left spin. Rock is good for defense. Dark is 31g. Rock is 32g. Can't really help more than that. Confused
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:33 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Just tell me which metal wheel is strong and I'll make my final decision.

The 'Rock' metal wheel is heavier....

But seriously, you should get Rock Leone 145WB. The Dark metal wheel will be released again with Dark Bull anyway.
(Apr. 20, 2009  11:25 PM)Aqua Wrote: It's not necessarily a bad beyblade, it's just that Rock Leone is overall better in performance and part-wise than Dark Wolf.

No, he was asking if he should get Rock Leone or Dark Wolf?
He already has S. Pegasis, he just wants a blade to go with it.

Oh, ok I changed it.
I really like the Dark one because it's based on a wolf's teeth and it's one of the circular looking ones.